Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos (6519 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by virago(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
Beware Of This Person Adorablefwb He Is A Kidnapper

https://www.nairaland.com/6502346/beware-person-adorablefwb-he-kidnapper

You opened this thread a day after she opened hers , it only shows you opened it to discredit her and you're nothing but a fake and liar. It is you people should avoid and not her

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Most guys want to apply, but will be wondering is this really a Kidnapper as alleged grin grin. Op I really hope you find what you are looking for.... Go for it grin

Thank you for your best wishes.

My safety is top most paramount and I definitely will consider that. I am not in a rush for this, I wouldn't rush in any way as I need to be careful as well.

We will meet, if I happen to see a profile I like - we will definitely meet physically get to talk severally, get comfortable with each other as well.

I know how unsafe this country is so measures will be put in place so I can be safe.

Life itself is a risk and some are worth taking especially when it comes to you seeking happiness. People let fear hold them back from being happy and I am not one of those grin

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
virago:

You opened this thread a day after she opened hers , it only shows you opened it to discredit her and you're nothing but a fake and liar. It is you people should avoid and not her

He is very silly and insensitive!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by sexylassie2(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Imagine, after they finish dashing out abuses, they all line up to send pm. I personally do not approve this type of lifestyle all in the name of being open minded. This country is filled with dangerous people, i just pray you don't get hurt but I hope you find someone, if that is what you want.

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by pansophist(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
The poster is merely vocalising the kind of man every girl wants. Why the crucification? The only area that will disqualify many men is the height, that's all. Having said that, it would have only being fare if her pics was attached, he also have to see you before messaging, or yku opt to swipe out your desired man in the sex buffet app (aka tinder).
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by bmdmix3: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
virago:

dude that's not me i saw the thread n posted it here, plz if u cant read the names of op abeg rest, i dont know her dont if shes real or not
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Vaiki(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
adorablefwb:

A pleasure Sir
isn't "Sir" too formal to address someone who may soon have your legs up in the air and you screaming...?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vaiki:
isn't "Sir" too formal to address someone who may soon have your legs up in the air and you screaming...?

Nah! Makes it even sweeter, afterall that's what your daddy prefers being called when in action with me.

Yes Sir!

Oh Sir!

Esè Sir!

Next!!!!!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by virago(f): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
dude that's not me i saw the thread n posted it here, plz if u cant read the names of op abeg rest, i dont know her dont if shes real or not

And you want us to believe it isn't another moniker you use

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Goddeywithme: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
talk2hb1:

I think say na only me read am ooo,
@adorablefwb Make you kuku ma create your own man, 6ft KO 16ft ni grin
Nobody dare judge you unless you allow them

But 6 feet tall is nothing. I am over 6 foot and I am not a giant. I am just ur average tal guy. I know many men who are taller than me.

Nevertheless, I ain't in need of fwb with op.

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Vaiki(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
adorablefwb:

Nah! Makes it even sweeter, afterall that's what your daddy prefers being called when in action with me.

Yes Sir!

Oh Sir!

Esè Sir!

Next!!!!!
That's what I'm talking about baby...give me some more!!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by bmdmix3: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
virago:

And you want us to believe it isn't another moniker you use
and my gain will be?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
mmadu4:

kidnapper

Do you have proof of this?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by senetorjboss(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
08066055797... Whatsapp me
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by NIKEDEEDS(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

If we both agree to bonk each other without a condom, be prepared to go for the following tests;
HIV
Hepatitis B n C
Trichomonas
HPV
Syphilis
Herpes
Chlamydia
Gonorrhoea
Opps!!! Sorry if my own is getting too much grin grin grin This is me being blunt and knowing what I want

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

LET ME MODIFY
A lot of you keep saying why I can't see anyone around me yen yen yen bla bla bla. angry angry angry

I am a workaholic! I leave home early(when the guys are rushing to work and no time for toasting) to get busy with my Job and close very late when I'd be too tired to look at any man grin grin grin

So make una no vex. I get so engrossed that I forget or pay attention to anything else. Now I wanna try to, please leave me o. Ma pa mi nau grin grin angry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by NIKEDEEDS(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

If we both agree to bonk each other without a condom, be prepared to go for the following tests;
HIV
Hepatitis B n C
Trichomonas
HPV
Syphilis
Herpes
Chlamydia
Gonorrhoea
Opps!!! Sorry if my own is getting too much grin grin grin This is me being blunt and knowing what I want

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

LET ME MODIFY
A lot of you keep saying why I can't see anyone around me yen yen yen bla bla bla. angry angry angry

I am a workaholic! I leave home early(when the guys are rushing to work and no time for toasting) to get busy with my Job and close very late when I'd be too tired to look at any man grin grin grin

So make una no vex. I get so engrossed that I forget or pay attention to anything else. Now I wanna try to, please leave me o. Ma pa mi nau grin grin angry

Not a bad idea ...
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
senetorjboss:
08066055797... Whatsapp me

I never asked anyone to drop their WhatsApp number.

Please do this at your own risk, fall a victim while being gullible and allow people here take advantage of you.

I AM NOT SENDING YOU ANY WHATSAPP MESSAGE

You have an email address there!!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by senetorjboss(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
adorablefwb:

I never asked anyone to drop their WhatsApp number.

Please do this at your own risk, fall a victim while being gullible and allow people here take advantage of you.

I AM NOT SENDING YOU ANY WHATSAPP MESSAGE

You have an email address there!!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
Hmmm.... If u are legit,, u can WhatsApp... Not a big deal
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
senetorjboss:

Hmmm.... If u are legit,, u can WhatsApp... Not a big deal

Unfortunately you will wait for a WhatsApp message from me till further notice
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by senetorjboss(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
adorablefwb:

It arite...i know who i am,, znd l ready to wait, if not you the rite one
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Your spec dey burstttttt my brain. Kaiiii. See requirements. kiss kiss kiss kiss

E con dey enter my eye. cry I no just dey do FWBs. But as for a relationship, ehnnn...

I love how you put the whole thing forward, too... Leave our jesuses with a small 'j' alone, jare. Do you. Yeah.

You're even making me question my sexuality, gann, lmaoo. grin

I just hope you're prepared for the mail tears that wee fuul this thread, LOL.

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by DavSagacity(m): 4:55am On Apr 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

can't you read and comprehend?
Where did I judge you?
I only ask if you are ready to finance your fantasy.
As no reasonable man should be used for free.
From some of her responses you'll know the kind of person she is...I'll mannered. Inability to decode simple statement.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by 2shaw: 6:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Most ppl I see are 5.4 to 5.9ft. And are skinny. Hw many guys are 6ft in naija.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
Most ppl I see are 5.4 to 5.9ft. And are skinny. Hw many guys are 6ft in naija.

Oh dear!!

A lot. Unfortunately I cannot compromise.

grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by senetorjboss(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
adorablefwb:

Big heqd
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
senetorjboss:

It arite...i know who i am,, znd l ready to wait, if not you the rite one

Your confusion is confusing me sha sad
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by senetorjboss(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
adorablefwb:

Your confusion is confusing me sha sad
I swear .... Shayo eye typing
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Lilpen3758: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Only you all these qualities? You are you smelling nice?
You rap or sing?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Cinema4d: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
weirdo
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lilpen3758:
You rap or sing?
None for now..
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Lilpen3758: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

None for now..
lolzz Don't mind me joor it's just your monicker that got me thinking
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lolzz Don't mind me joor it's just your monicker that got me thinking
Oh..you be singer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join Our Whatsapp Free Dating Groups / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves / Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.