Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock (4858 Views)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Klass99(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by sisisioge: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Klass99:

Let him not push his responsibilities to his mum or sister abeg, they have their lives to live and they weren't there when he decided to step out on his spouse. Why should they bear the consequences now?

Hmmmm...if his madam refuse to accept the girl or even accept and maltreat the child, it will be a terrible reality for her. The poor girl didnt ask to be born fa...her mother obviously doesn't care about her. The OP doesn't sound like he really care too, how much more the cheated wife. It is well jare...I just pity the poor baby in all of this.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Klass99(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Orld777:
Six yrs ago I left my city to a different city for a greener pasture, I left behind my wife and 2 children. I was a faithful husband to my wife and used her whenever I can everything was peaceful. Then come 2018 I have had planned to return back to my city in 2018 ending because I have had saved a lot of money to start business over there. Then the devil came to tempt me by sending me this beautiful woman till now I don't know how I gave in to her because I have vowed all my life to never cheat on my wife. But this lady won me over. We started dating and always sleep with her with condoms on to make sure that she doesn't get pregnant. But I was shocked jsut three months into the relationship, she drop a bombshell that she was pregnant, I was confused and I asked her what about all the condoms that I have been using and there's no way she could be pregnant but she insisted that I was the father. I told her I wasn't ready for the baby and I am married all I could ever do for her is to give her the money to terminated but she refused. She wanted to keep the pregnancy so I told her to keep it at her own risk because I will have nothing to do with her or the baby. I gave her the money incase she change her mind and decided to opt for the abortion she can use the money. She left my place in tears and she blocked me. I didn't know see her again till I left the city back to my city, actually I knew her house but I didn't bothered to go look for her. It has been 2 years plus since I am back with my family and I have never told my wife anything and she has never found out about my affair too. Last week I was in my office ( I am self employee) to my suprised the lady I had an affair with show up with a small girl who just look like me first time seeing her I was in tears . I was in shocked  and started wondering how did she know my office I was angry what if my wife was there but I decided to keep my cool and listen to her. She said she was attending a funeral jsut 10 mins away from my place and she begged me to watch the child for her and she will be back in an hour. I asked her about the person who gave her my office address but she didn't respond she said she will tell me when she return back. She gave me her number to call her incase of any problem. Honestly I don't know how I have accepted to watch the child for her thinking that she will be coming in a hour like she said, but she never came back. Her number was not reachable she also gave me a wrong number. I was shattered and I didn't know what to do with the child, I was at my office until 10pm trying to figure out what to do with her. At the end I have to drop her at my cleaner house where she is now. My cleaner hasn't been coming to work because she is taking care of the child and I am restless because I have no idea what to do with her. I blamed the lady for everything when I have asked her and given her the money for the abortion and why did she choose to keep the pregnancy then later to abandoned her with me when she fully know that I never wanted her in the first place. What will I tell my wife and will she forgive and accept her that easily. I love my wife and kids so I don't want to this my illegitimate child issue to break my home. Please house advixe me.

Weaklings like you would always have issues like this and would keep on crying from pillar to post, you used condom and she insists you are responsible for the pregnancy and yet you conceded to it.. seems you are scared of her.. gosh you are such a weakling, no wonder women easily pin pregnancies on different men than who actually is the real father because y'all are weaklings ..
She saw you are more balanced than her other Bleep mates and you were cautious and was using condom, that was why she decided to pin another man pregnancy on you, and funny enough, the guy wey get that pregnancy go ask her and she go deny and tell him that it is not his own..
You are a fool and is been played like soccer..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Orld777: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
crackhaus:

There's no proof that you kidnapped the little girl, don't let fearmongering get to you please.

Even if anyone accuses you of kidnap (highly unlikely), there's no proof of that simply because it never happened.

Relax yourself and go get a DNA test done.

Thanks. Am going to do the DNA on Wednesday /thrusday.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
After cheating on your wife, it is not good to rub the end result on her face. Taking a 2year old baby to your wife is a bad idea. You think your wife will be happy to nurture an illegitimate child when she has her own kids? I don't think there is any woman who has her own child, who would be happy to welcome another baby her husband had through cheating.

You would end up tearing your family apart or exposing that child to maltreatment or lack of care. What you should do is to keep the child somewhere till the child is upto 11-12, before you take her home. When the child is grown it will be easier for the child to bath herself, care for herself, speak out in case of maltreatment in your home. Alternately, you can keep that child outside and never bring her to your home, and she remains a step child who does not live with you. You would only inform your wife in the near future.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
I couldn't help but grin grin grin grin grin

ABANGWABOI:

Weaklings like you would always have issues like this and would keep on crying from pillar to post, you used condom and she insists you are responsible for the pregnancy and yet you conceded to it.. seems you are scared of her.. gosh you are such a weakling, no wonder women easily pin pregnancies on different men than who actually is the real father because y'all are weaklings ..
She saw you are more balanced than her other Bleep mates and you were cautious and was using condom, that was why she decided to pin another man pregnancy on you, and funny enough, the guy wey get that pregnancy go ask her and she go deny and tell him that it is not his own..
You are a fool and is been played like soccer..
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by armyofone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Top fear thing on that guy's mind is how to tell madam...not the kidnap dey cause his fear - so not yet relaxation time grin

crackhaus:

There's no proof that you kidnapped the little girl, don't let fearmongering get to you please.

Even if anyone accuses you of kidnap (highly unlikely), there's no proof of that simply because it never happened.

Relax yourself and go get a DNA test done.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
It does look like the child is yours if she has those features that are unique to you. That said, confirm your assumption with a DNA test and once you've ascertained she's yours, have her stay with you and you take care of her yourself there in Senegal where you're based. If you can't do that and I don't see why you shouldn't, find an adoption agency and have a loving family adopt her.

While you do have to tell your wife about this child at one point because this isn't a secret you can keep forever, sending her to Nigeria for your wife to take care of when you're in Senegal wouldn't be a wise decision. If you were in Nigeria living with your family, then having her stay with y'all wouldn't be a bad idea, as you would be there to see how your wife treats her and to put her in check if she maltreats her, but you're not there. Unless you're planning to return to Nigeria anytime soon, then take her along, tell your wife and keep a watchful eye on how she treats the kid; otherwise for the sake of the child, don't send her to your wife in Nigeria without you being there.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Malawian(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mindlog:

You think it is by gra gra? They are living in Senegal and the woman (probably Senegalese) who had the child for him, left the child with him and disappeared, that alone involves the Senegalese Police and their child protection department and you think it is a government case that will be resolved within 24hrs, reason you are here saying the wife can pack out if she wants to.
I insist, the wife can pack out if she wants! I will bring my child home!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Orld777: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
aroundtheearth:
It does look like the child is yours if she has those features that are unique to you. That said, confirm your assumption with a DNA test and once you've ascertained she's yours, have her stay with you and you take care of her yourself there in Senegal where you're based. If you can't do that and I don't see why you shouldn't, find an adoption agency and have a loving family adopt her.

While you do have to tell your wife about this child at one point because this isn't a secret you can keep forever, sending her to Nigeria for your wife to take care of when you're in Senegal wouldn't be a wise decision. If you were in Nigeria living with your family, then having her stay with y'all wouldn't be a bad idea, as you would be there to see how your wife treats her and to put her in check if she maltreats her, but you're not there. Unless you're planning to return to Nigeria anytime soon, then take her along, tell your wife and keep a watchful eye on how she treats the kid; otherwise for the sake of the child, don't send her to your wife in Nigeria without you being there.

OK thanks. Just want to clarify that my wife is not in Nigeria, she is here in Senegal.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
armyofone:
I couldn't help but grin grin grin grin grin

I swear. ..
D guy is a lily-livered clown...
No pity or bleeps given
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by ThiagoKid(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Gloriagee:
@OP, You used HER whenever u can sounds so degrading. Is she an object?
yes, women are generally sex object, he he?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by BarristerAlarig: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Orld777:

Thanks. She look exactly like me and she has a birthmark in the same spot as me. I am 100% sure she is definitely mine but I will also conduct a DNA later just to be sure.

Later? I really want to see how this ends.

She looks like me.
She has my k leg
She has my crook tooth
She has my birth mark.
She's fair like me.

Haven't you seen people who aren't related but look alike?
Are you the only one with k leg?
Are you the only one with crook tooth?
Are you the only one with a birth mark on that same spot?
Are you the only fair man in Africa?

Africans will leave the science and be assuming. Educated but not literate.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Tell your wife
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Orld777: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jesuisbelle:
Tell your wife

OK thanks. She is aware of the situation

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by KidDarkness(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Orld777:

OK thanks. She is aware of the situation
How did she take the bombshell?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by culf: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Orld777:

Noted thanks
you're welcome
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by adanny01(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Orld777:
Six yrs ago I left my city to a different city for a greener pasture, I left behind my wife and 2 children. I was a faithful husband to my wife and used her whenever I can everything was peaceful. Then come 2018 I have had planned to return back to my city in 2018 ending because I have had saved a lot of money to start business over there. Then the devil came to tempt me by sending me this beautiful woman till now I don't know how I gave in to her because I have vowed all my life to never cheat on my wife. But this lady won me over. We started dating and always sleep with her with condoms on to make sure that she doesn't get pregnant. But I was shocked jsut three months into the relationship, she drop a bombshell that she was pregnant, I was confused and I asked her what about all the condoms that I have been using and there's no way she could be pregnant but she insisted that I was the father. I told her I wasn't ready for the baby and I am married all I could ever do for her is to give her the money to terminated but she refused. She wanted to keep the pregnancy so I told her to keep it at her own risk because I will have nothing to do with her or the baby. I gave her the money incase she change her mind and decided to opt for the abortion she can use the money. She left my place in tears and she blocked me. I didn't know see her again till I left the city back to my city, actually I knew her house but I didn't bothered to go look for her. It has been 2 years plus since I am back with my family and I have never told my wife anything and she has never found out about my affair too. Last week I was in my office ( I am self employee) to my suprised the lady I had an affair with show up with a small girl who just look like me first time seeing her I was in tears . I was in shocked  and started wondering how did she know my office I was angry what if my wife was there but I decided to keep my cool and listen to her. She said she was attending a funeral jsut 10 mins away from my place and she begged me to watch the child for her and she will be back in an hour. I asked her about the person who gave her my office address but she didn't respond she said she will tell me when she return back. She gave me her number to call her incase of any problem. Honestly I don't know how I have accepted to watch the child for her thinking that she will be coming in a hour like she said, but she never came back. Her number was not reachable she also gave me a wrong number. I was shattered and I didn't know what to do with the child, I was at my office until 10pm trying to figure out what to do with her. At the end I have to drop her at my cleaner house where she is now. My cleaner hasn't been coming to work because she is taking care of the child and I am restless because I have no idea what to do with her. I blamed the lady for everything when I have asked her and given her the money for the abortion and why did she choose to keep the pregnancy then later to abandoned her with me when she fully know that I never wanted her in the first place. What will I tell my wife and will she forgive and accept her that easily. I love my wife and kids so I don't want to this my illegitimate child issue to break my home. Please house advixe me.

I am disappointed in you

Your own out of wedlock child cannot possibly disappear because of your wife and children.

Be a man, it's either your wife accepts the baby or leave you to your responsibilities. If your wife is a reàsonable person, she will do what's right
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by Orld777: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
adanny01:

I am disappointed in you

Your own out of wedlock child cannot possibly disappear because of your wife and children.

Be a man, it's either your wife accepts the baby or leave you to your responsibilities. If your wife is a reàsonable person, she will do what's right

Thanks. She said she want to see her this evening and will accept her if the DNA confirm that I am her father. I will do it this Friday

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by mutter(f): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Live up to your responsibility!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by adanny01(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Orld777:

Thanks. She said she want to see her this evening and will accept her if the DNA confirm that I am her father. I will do it this Friday

Thank God
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by ricki: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2021
My guy......wetin na?

Please you should be updating this page like fast. Your problem is halved since your wifey want to see the baby girl. She do enter house be dat. Now that your prick wey dey fire scatter scatter everything. na wa for you o.

Abeg stop to dey cry come hurry tell us wetin dey ground especially if na money we fir contribute to make things cool for your wife side. am in on that!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock by ricki: 2:45am On Apr 16, 2021
wetin na........ come tell us na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? / Stepdaughter / Lover Exposes The Nakëd Pictures Of A Nigerian Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.