Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. (24472 Views)

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Juoflife1(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2021
Nothing!!
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
HONESTFACT101:
There is no such thing like true lover or lover of my life avoid DISNEY......signing out
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Danny50: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2021
In that case you av got a job to which is for you to Bleep her harder so she can forget her past and ex...As calabar boy wey i be.
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Must the idiot add 'so hard'..Mumu somebody lipsrsealed. Past is past o! We moove

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Duplexxx: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Not me
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by adisabarber(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
philanthropic:
You just met this awesome partner that fits all your desires, thar tolerates you, that loves you to a fault, that helps you, that gives you money, that can sacrifice for you, that can cover your shame, that can love you when you don't worth it.

You started dating and feeling the most beautiful relationship ever, then one day, a friend of yours that doesn't know you are in a relationship with your partner, identified to know your partner, and says to have really sexed your partner so hard in the past.

What will you do?

You never really serious to love person.

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by seyz91(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
confirm!
Vompoborg:
Most girls with less sexual prowess are stubborn
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by hibeebeeking: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Who is your true love? That is an assignment. Did you mean collaboration.
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by alfasexy: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2021
sex is overated.

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2021
That's the problem with our Ladies of nowadays...their body count is too much

I hope i don't marry d one that has fvcked a friend b4. I wouldn't do anything but the thought alone ain't cool

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Coldie(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2021
That's what's stopping me from taking one particular girl seriously.

To compensate her so it won't seem like am a bad person I asked for her to send me her account number sent her a bulk sum of money after she finished thanking me, I stopped talking to her and moved on with my life.

She's like was it cause of the money, ok let her send it back, I don't think it's right telling her it's cause of that I prefer to just let it slide and let her move on

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by faithfull18(f): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2021
A lot of things would have been avoided if everybody maintained their chastity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by xinorkmataz(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2021
they'll definitely still Bleep hard, bro you just need let that go. experienced tho.

3 Likes

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by oluwaahmed: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Na Virginia u dey find?
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Cutehector:
You kwanu, havent you fûcked people's future wives.. All these niggas sef

Na dem dey jealous pass o

On a more serious note tho, I'll say he should leave her and run, because continued proximity of the friend and his access to the girl portends future jingoistic brouhaha.

grin

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by megacity: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2021
This discovery automatically ends the relationship with Miss True Love.

Can you imagine: You are with your friend and behind he would give ur wife that knowing wink , both of them knowing how they used to frolic in the past

Maybe I'm programmed wrongly but with me the relationship died the moment the discovery was made

5 Likes

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
I WILL LEAVE HER AND JOINED UPCOMING TRAIN TO MOVED ON, IN FACT NOBODY PRAY FOR SUCH AN EXPERIENCED
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Akasammyoka: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
If that is the pure truth then I think is time to move on. Because if you continue with the relationship you may still end up sharing him or her with your friend. Remember OKAFOR law never fails.

2 Likes

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2021
faithfull18:
A lot of things would have been avoided if everybody maintained their chastity.

I very much agree.

@OP: extremely awkward situation.

At this point, it is your friend or your babe.

Goodluck.
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by IgboWarlord(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Bro,my current babe sef,my paddy wey dey Cyprus don harvest almost all the sweet juices wey dey her punna.I dont mind though,i'll harvest the remaining ones and move on...

2 Likes

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Goldbw122(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2021
God help us all
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Na dem dey jealous pass o

On a more serious note tho, I'll say he should leave her and run, because continued proximity of the friend and his access to the girl portends future jingoistic brouhaha.

grin
lmao grin grin professor obidagbon or wetin be him name
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by egemgeo(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2021
If it's someone I don't know I won't bother as long as they are not a
together
If it's my friend ...I will burst d relationship cos it's painful and bring men
down

1 Like

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Michelle55: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2021
I have no business with his past as long as it doesn't affect his present and future with me.. I won't marry a Saint because I'm not one, my expectations ain't much.

2 Likes

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by sylve11: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Kondomatic:

The only time I would consider quitting is when her ex is my relative

Valid. cool
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by merits(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2021
chiommy123:
And why is she telling you? can't she mind her business? I will warn her to face her front and mind her business. Aproko!
Madam are you a lesbo? Cuz what they are saying is different from what you are insinuating.read and understand before you comment abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by tunize(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Nothing bro they bleeped and life goes on.
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Alejoas(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Let bygone be bygone! Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.
Re: When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. by Lexusgs430: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2021
philanthropic:
You just met this awesome partner that fits all your desires, thar tolerates you, that loves you to a fault, that helps you, that gives you money, that can sacrifice for you, that can cover your shame, that can love you when you don't worth it.

You started dating and feeling the most beautiful relationship ever, then one day, a friend of yours that doesn't know you are in a relationship with your partner, identified to know your partner, and says to have really sexed your partner so hard in the past.

What will you do?

He that has no sins, should cast the 1st stone.......

That was his turn, it's now your turn...... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Couple Appreciate Nairalanders For Their Prayers After Successful Wedding / In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.