Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker (33089 Views)

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by chitheo(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:

Imagine that!!!! A 26yrs old now a grandmother?

I thought such weird things happen in Zimbabwe and Uganda...

I doubt this.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to some politicians who's charity begins and ends with outsiders.... From Bobo Chicago who's currently sharing "JAGABAN RICE" in Kano to Nyesom Wike and now Uche Nwosu.

Only the Almighty knows what they want to achieve with such charitable gestures.
it's actually grandmother not granddaughter.... she said this an interview that i watched.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by sirlaykeens(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Make una dey calm down. It's an error on the part of the reporter. I watched her interview on IG on Punch newspaper page, it is her Grandmother, not granddaughter, her daughters stays with her grandmother. Na reporter wey no get sense type that nonsense, and u sef looking for who to slander on the Internet shapaly believe, ��
Tolexander:
How possible is that for a 26years old woman to have a grand daughter in a sane society?

Well, this is Nigeria, things like this is possible.
The woman may not know her accurate age or the outcome of the sex starved men on the woman and her daughter
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Christistruth00: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tolexander:
How possible is that for a 26years old woman to have a grand daughter in a sane society?

The woman may not know her accurate age or the outcome of the sex starved men on the woman and her daughter

http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/ability-in-disability-help-her-daily-i-hawk-in-lagos-traffic-so-that-my-daughter-grandma-and-i-will-not-die-of-hunger-mary-daniel-26-year-old-single-mother-amputated-at-11-lose-parents-to-ca/

Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by lilvicky68(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lazenby007:
Where did you read yours from?
I've watched the interview she did with pulse tv
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Mile18(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
zoghys:

I think the op meant grandmother, and not granddaughter.

It should be
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by joefelin2345: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless you real good Chief Uche Nwosu for coming to the aid & bringing smile to the face of this amputee lady & her family. Your deed is one that neither time nor event can obliterate. Daanu. Jisike. --joefelin@yahoo.com
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Polyglot7pointO: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/okorochas-son-in-law-donates-n1m-to-lagos-amputee-water-hawker/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp
abobi me was tripping for diz gesture.. cuz I can only imagine what diz lady has gone through in life ... sadly speaking from psychologist point of view her experience in life is likely to affect her new found wealth negatively because from the narrative she’s 26yrs of age , lost her leg at 11 that in Africa is automatic destitute.. even with 4 legs not 2 in Africa u gotta be privileged or fortunate to go above poverty threshold.. I can go on and on but I’m tired of typing I just dropped my kids off from school.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Polyglot7pointO: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tolexander:

very possible bro in Africa even in western world but eventually people we be accountable because the scenario In sane countries comes with a labelled crime but in Africa kinda like a norm
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by ikorodureporta: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Just watch how her turning point story wl force other amputees into street hustling smiley
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by harmony75: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
�❤
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by seyi360(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=JidennaJason post=100718877]

b]Imagine that!!!! A 26yrs old now a grandmother?

Read again
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Lazenby007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

I've watched the interview she did with pulse tv
MOK...but on this forum we read granddaughter.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by skyeblizz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
I guess it's grandmother and not granddaughter. I watched her interview and she never mentioned any grandaughter.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Charly68: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by DivineDynamics: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good gesture.

Blessed is a giver.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by hanson27(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless him mightily.......mean while, FB acct of 14 years old for sale.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by grandstar(m): 1:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Tolexander:

In America, you have 28 year old grandmother's.
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2021
So one mumu niggar been get mind nack this girl come abandon her with the belle and pikin to dey suffer. Useless bastardd
Re: Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker by Hallabee1(m): 3:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Aje...

give me space I won faint.
grandmother at 26....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.