Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) (58449 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Illiterate, let me teach you how to type properly.

"What kind of response is this?" And not "what kind of replys day?"

"You are not literate enough to read what I wrote properly" and not "U not be literate enough...."

Olodo.
mind what u say.. if our cant make statement without insults, I highly suggest u keep mute. My five yr old son will not understand y I use such verbally abusive terms, since he expects u are grown . This is my last response
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Incognito403:

Your username really fits you.

The username fits the embarrassing lifestyle of your PervertProphet Muhammad. I am ensuring his deeds are brought to light through the username so give me some credit.

I have never slept with a 9year old girl child. Your Prophet Muhammad did. I have never taken my adopted son's wife, Zaynab after seeing her naked and end adoption in the whole islamic land till date. Your Prophet Muhammad did. I have never beheaded 900men in one day or use hot iron on the eyes of individuals whom their hands were chopped off but your Prophet Muhammad did. The list endless. If I continue. We won't end.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
kalu61:
Evidence this or evidence that, why did you think your religion is superior to others?. When science favours your theory you clap, when it doubts it you frown. Why condenm others religion when your own religion was passed to you.

I think the biggest fool is one who thinks he religion is superior to others and what to foster it on others when he neither witness or saw Jesus.

God is God and not a Christian. Get that into your skull.

I just dignified you with response. Note that l don't respond to people who can't present their case without insult.

It's simple if the figure of my religion ticks all the requirements and I look and still see my Jesus been regarded as Creator in your own islam plus not just islam. Many other religions like Grail, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, etc still regard Jesus Christ as sort of special as against any other so called human who lived then any sane person will come to the conclusion that my religion is superior to all. As my religion talked of these hundred of years before the Antichrist religions like yours started confirming what is known before now.

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV — And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Even the birth of your Muhammad is counted by the years as now followed by the 1st Century of Jesus historcity.

BCE and after Jesus Christ in the first century. Our calendars have been counted from AD and now we are in AD 2021 which means Anno Domini.

Get educated before you come with your conspiracy theories. We deal right here with history not lies that can easily debunked by anyone who does a little more research.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
PoshTraveler:
u
My fada will die may

Your FADA and you will both die next week!!!
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goldeno:

it not your fault
this is the kind of brain I'm talking about

the black nation has been around as long as the white, maybe even longer. but the way whites use their brain to create, modify and beautify their selves and their environment is unmatched.

do you think Nigeria would be like this if we were whites, with all our natural and human resources

OLOSI ELEBI local man that has never travelled anywhere in his life, never been on a plane or interacted with whites, or gone to white countries or schooled with whites, or understand history and the economic structure of the world.

Use the internet and check how African children in UK are beating their white counterparts.

Yes we are suffering from IGNORANCE, but it has nothing to do with brain quality or power. I am in UK right now, will be back home at the end if the month. What about you?
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:40am On Apr 15, 2021
People in Vanuatu are cute. Their noses and smiles are adorable.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Goldeno(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2021
ibedun:

OLOSI ELEBI local man that has never travelled anywhere in his life, never been on a plane or interacted with whites, or gone to white countries or schooled with whites, or understand history and the economic structure of the world.

Use the internet and check how African children in UK are beating their white counterparts.

Yes we are suffering from IGNORANCE, but it has nothing to do with brain quality or power. I am in UK right now, will be back home at the end if the month. What about you?
Like I said I don't blame you.

So because you came first in class, or you graduated first class, it means you are better than the whites, yet you are in their school.

we have always been better at memorising than whites,

while our for fathers memorised their herbs, medicine and ferry tales, whites invented books and complex writing techniques.

if you where that good why do you need to go there for studies and greener pasture.

what you see there is the creation of their fore fathers, and their management coupled with their own innovations, at a time when all we new were superstition

in the pictures I compared, if the whites where the ones living in that jungle, do you thing that place will be like that.

all black man care about is to eat and reproduce.

until we stop living in denial , then we can improve as a race and stop celebrating mediocre

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Romanoff:
I knew they would be dark skinned.
.you a racist
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Minemrys: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Okay. The ramblings of an illiterate. I will let one of the most vocal Atheist Professor, Bart Erhman reply you here:

So many independent attestations of Jesus' existence, Ehrman says, are actually "astounding for an ancient figure of any kind".[2] Ehrman dismisses the idea that the story of Jesus is an invention based on pagan myths of dying-and-rising gods, maintaining that the early Christians were primarily influenced by Jewish ideas, not Greek or Roman ones,[1][2] and repeatedly insisting that the idea that there was never such a person as Jesus is not seriously considered by historians or experts in the field at all
a literate wouldn't cancel an argument of an0ther. Nazi supremacist. Think they're better and their opini0n is of aryan perfecti0n. Am no atheist, but believe me, even the m0st religious of men share differing opini0ns on what they c0nsider fact. But the obvious one is the fact that, the family of jesus and jesus himself were n0t rec0rded in the census at the time of his birth. We see myth being rewritten as history, no one kn0ws for sure. We were never there. Just tales told and one is asked to have faith and n0t ask questi0ns. And here we are m0cking other people's beliefs when we are no different.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Minemrys:

[s]a literate wouldn't cancel an argument of an0ther. Nazi supremacist. Think they're better and their opini0n is of aryan perfecti0n. Am no atheist, but believe me, even the m0st religious of men share differing opini0ns on what they c0nsider fact. But the obvious one is the fact that, the family of jesus and jesus himself were n0t rec0rded in the census at the time of his birth. We see myth being rewritten as history, no one kn0ws for sure. We were never there. Just tales told and one is asked to have faith and n0t ask questi0ns. And here we are m0cking other people's beliefs when we are no different[/s].

grin grin

You this Circus Clown.

You just dey shout Nazi Supremacist since. Did the Germans deny you visa that you now take your anger on African by calling an African that Hitler also hated aside the Jews a Nazi Supremacist. This illiterate. Did you just come across the words, "Nazi Supremacist" and don't know the application of it.

cheesy cheesy
Circus Clown. Just saying "Aryan Perfection". Must you grin grin use words that have no connection with us Africans to sound like you are barely educated. You are an embarrassment even me. I am ashamed of your case. grin grin
You rambled on about "facts" then you ended with a deluded statement that the "family of Jesus was not counted in the census" grin grin Is your brain paining you or you are just practicing for a circus Clown role.

What has Census got to do with the historicity of Jesus that all Scholars both Secular and Biblical agree on him as a historical figure.

Nigeria doesn't have a reliable Census count of all her people. What we have are estimation and this is the reason for the recent NIN enrollment policy so the Nation can also determine how many we really have. Does it now mean that Nigeria is no longer a nation or the most populated black nation on Earth even when we are yet to get the very actual figure of our population?.

All these illinformed illogical individuals who try so hard to tell lies against Jesus but do not know any historical facts. I will continue to expose you lots. Righteousness can be mild with you but for me. I am the John Baptist archetype. I will not be mild with you liars when exposing you lots.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2021
Viknat:
[s]mind what u say.. if our cant make statement without insults, I highly suggest u keep mute. My five yr old son will not understand y I use such verbally abusive terms, since he expects u are grown . This is my last response[/s]

I pray your five year son gets properly educated and not end writing so poorly like you and also don't end so illogical and incoherent like you.
Thank you.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
ibedun:

You argument supports Goldeno's position.

The African Children in the UK are beating their White Counterparts in an environment created by the Whites.

grin grin
If only people would just apply a little more logic.

Same question I always ask is why our black owned environments killing many potential but we see many black people excelling in environments controlled by the Whites. What is wrong as a people with our approach to life?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2021
ibedun:

my FADA and me will both die next week!!!
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

The username fits the embarrassing lifestyle of your PervertProphet Muhammad. I am ensuring his deeds are brought to light through the username so give me some credit.

I have never slept with a 9year old girl child. Your Prophet Muhammad did. I have never taken my adopted son's wife, Zaynab after seeing her naked and end adoption in the whole islamic land till date. Your Prophet Muhammad did. I have never beheaded 900men in one day or use hot iron on the eyes of individuals whom their hands were chopped off but your Prophet Muhammad did. The list endless. If I continue. We won't end.

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

If only you know!
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Goldeno:

So because you came first in class, or you graduated first class, it means you are better than the whites, yet you are in their school.

while our for fathers memorised their herbs, medicine and ferry tales, whites invented books and complex writing techniques.

if you where that good why do you need to go there for studies and greener pasture.

what you see there is the creation of their fore fathers, and their management coupled with their own innovations, at a time when all we new were superstition

in the pictures I compared, if the whites where the ones living in that jungle, do you thing that place will be like that.

until we stop living in denial , then we can improve as a race and stop celebrating mediocre

I can’t help your ignorance and self hate. Travel first and study history very carefully then you will get your answers.

Ask yourself why the people in Lekki or Victoria Island behave differently to those living in Agege or Bariga.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Goldeno:

You are so full of shiit and grave ignorance.

Go and study history very well. All human being were at the same level until 1500s. Why did things changed for the whites? This is what you need to go and study.

Whites invented books, really? Who told you that nonsense? Jesus Christ!! Pure ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Most of you just come to Nairaland and say what you think or feel, without checking the facts.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 3:41am On Apr 16, 2021
PoshTraveler:
i hate my wretched family will and useless father
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

[9:32] [s]Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).
[/s]
If only you know!

How can a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad carry light? When all he did was steal all the titles of Jesus Christ that was 600years before him and ascribed it to Shaytaan that he called Allah!!!

Even this Ayah and particular qu'ran translation you quoted here. This particular Islamic translators added "(it)", "(wills)", "(it)" which are not in the Arabic. The Clowns are always adding to Allah's words to help Allah. It suppose to read "And Allah rejects but to manifest his light to it's fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike". Other Islamic qu'ranic translators also do this kind of gimmick. Even the Tafsirs by Ibn Kathir. You see this everywhere in the qu'ran. If the qu'ran is translated simply as it is in Arabic without the additions by Islamic translators. The qu'ran is a senseless book when you read it. To get a good grasp of what I mean. Get the The Generous Qur'an: An Accurate, Modern English Translation of the Qur'an, Islam's Holiest Book. You can also download the PDF. First, Al-Tawbah means The Repentance
which means the mad possessed Muhammad was repenting of his pact with idolators after he, Qāsim the murderous prophet of Shaytaan sorry Allah (Real name not Muhammad) killed several idolators, Christians and Jews as usual. When it is convenient for him. He makes pact with them but whenever he gets the upper hand. He claims Allah has absolved him of any guilty conscience from killing several people that refuse islam despite he earlier on made a Convenant with them not to kill them. The next moment he accuses them of trying to wipe out islam after they accommodate him and Allah as usual gives go ahead to kill them.

Let me ask you who exactly are the disbelievers that the clown Prophet Muhammad was talking about here? Is it the idolators that he made a treaty with in At-Taubah 9 ayah 1 and he, Muhammad broke like the criminal he was using the name of Allah as usual when he wants whatever that suits him. And if Muhammad was truly from God in the first place then why did Allah in the earlier qur'an surahs allowed him sign treaties with idolators? cheesy cheesy Muhammad was just a cheap terrorist who was manipulating the people with Allah whenever it suited him.

This is why you see the Mafia Thug Terrorist Prophet Muhammad claim in ayah 5 of this same Surah Al-Tawbah(The Repentance) that Shaitaan sorry Allah instructed him to kill the idolators wherever they are found. It is from Muhammad that true Muslims like ISIS, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban, Alqeada, etc draw their influence from. In ayah 17. Non-muslims who don't pay the islamic tax of slavery to Muslims and do not believe in islam are not to be allowed into the mosques. Infact, those who participate in the Jihadi that is terrorism of Allah are allowed to visit the mosques of Shaitaan sorry Allah.

In the same Surah here. In ayah 23-27 of this Al-Tawbah(The Repentance). Shaitaan sorry Allah commands Muslims not to even take their own family members as friends if those family members are not Muslims. Not even their fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, etc as long as they are not Muslims or else Shaitaan sorry Allah will send punishment on these Muslims. Ayah 29. Muslims not these false moderate Muslims are commanded to kill Jews and Christians(those given the book or Scripture or Torah or Tawrat or Gospel of Jesus or Injeel of Isa). Ayah 30, 31 even shows us clearly that the mad possessed thief Muhammad knew in his days and 600years before he was born that the Christians worshipped Jesus as God meaning that the same New Testament is not corrupted like Muslims love to falsely claim today as he knew even before he was born that the Christians already took Jesus Christ as God before he now came to falsely bear false witness against Jesus Christ like the False Antichrist Prophet Muhammad he was.

You read further past ayah 32 and you see how Muslims are encouraged by Allah to use their money and life to help Shaitaan sorry Allah to wage war for him(ayah 41 and forward). Even from ayah 49-59. Shaytaan sorry Allah instructs through the mouth of his false prophet Muhammad and son that Muslims who don't go to war for Allah against the unbelievers will go to hell. This is why I laugh when I see these Muslims who calm themselves moderate Muslims. There is nothing as such Islamically instead that is a Muslim more smarter than Allah and his false prophet Muhammad.

Ayah 60-72 shows how Muhammad speaking as the mouthpiece of Shaytaan sorry Allah allows for Alms to be used by Muslims to bribe people to believe in Islam. You can see the Muslims trying to entice those Igbo Imo or Ebonyi people to be Muslims with money who naturally won't be Muslims.

Ayah 73-79 Muhammad is commanded to be very harsh in the killings of the Infidels. In the hadiths. You will even see Muhammad putting hot iron in people's eyes. Ayah 80 says Shaytaan sorry Allah can never forgive them even if Muhammad his false prophet pleads 70times for them. Surah 81-100 clearly shows that Muslims who go to war against Infidels will have no 2ns chance to escape hell except those Muslims who are too weak or sick are exempted from the war and killings of the Infidels. The Muslims who join will be in the islamic Paradise where they will get 70wives, 2Houris and 8000 pearly Homosexual looking boys imported from Hell by Allah for each Muslim male that participated in the murder of Infidels(See hadith for more information). The Muslim women don't get anything in this islamic Paradise. I guess they are the ones who will be imported from Hell fire by Allah to distribute to the faithful Muslim terrorists who bleep the light out of them all day as these Muslim will be given endless penis erection by Allah in the islamic Paradise(More proof abounds in the Hadith). Ayah 111-122 gives the only two conditions by which any Muslim male will enter the islamic Paradise of sex. It is by killing Infidels for Allah or be killed by the Infidels for Allah's sake. Aside this two conditions. No Muslim can enter the islamic Paradise of endless sex, idolators silk cloth and wine.

On a final note ayah 123-129, Muslims are commanded by Shaytaan sorry Allah through his mouthpiece, his False Prophet Muhammad to engage in war against their neighbours that are considered Infidels by Allah sorry Shaitaan. The more harshness they display in killing their Infidels the more Allah sorry Shaitaan is pleased with Muslims. "Islam is truly pieces" grin grin smiley

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

How can a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad carry light? When all he did was steal all the titles of Jesus Christ that was 600years before him and ascribed it to Shaytaan that he called Allah!!!

Even this Ayah and particular qu'ran translation you quoted here. This particular Islamic translators added "(it)", "(wills)", "(it)" which are not in the Arabic. The Clowns are always adding to Allah's words to help Allah. It suppose to read "And Allah rejects but to manifest his light to it's fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike". Other Islamic qu'ranic translators also do this kind of gimmick. Even the Tafsirs by Ibn Kathir. You see this everywhere in the qu'ran. If the qu'ran is translated simply as it is in Arabic without the additions by Islamic translators. The qu'ran is a senseless book when you read it. To get a good grasp of what I mean. Get the The Generous Qur'an: An Accurate, Modern English Translation of the Qur'an, Islam's Holiest Book. You can also download the PDF. First, Al-Tawbah means The Repentance
which means the mad possessed Muhammad was repenting of his pact with idolators after he, Qāsim the murderous prophet of Shaytaan sorry Allah (Real name not Muhammad) killed several idolators, Christians and Jews as usual. When it is convenient for him. He makes pact with them but whenever he gets the upper hand. He claims Allah has absolved him of any guilty conscience from killing several people that refuse islam despite he earlier on made a Convenant with them not to kill them. The next moment he accuses them of trying to wipe out islam after they accommodate him and Allah as usual gives go ahead to kill them.

Let me ask you who exactly are the disbelievers that the clown Prophet Muhammad was talking about here? Is it the idolators that he made a treaty with in At-Taubah 9 ayah 1 and he, Muhammad broke like the criminal he was using the name of Allah as usual when he wants whatever that suits him. And if Muhammad was truly from God in the first place then why did Allah in the earlier qur'an surahs allowed him sign treaties with idolators? cheesy cheesy Muhammad was just a cheap terrorist who was manipulating the people with Allah whenever it suited him.

This is why you see the Mafia Thug Terrorist Prophet Muhammad claim in ayah 5 of this same Surah Al-Tawbah(The Repentance) that Shaitaan sorry Allah instructed him to kill the idolators wherever they are found. It is from Muhammad that true Muslims like ISIS, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban, Alqeada, etc draw their influence from. In ayah 17. Non-muslims who don't pay the islamic tax of slavery to Muslims and do not believe in islam are not to be allowed into the mosques. Infact, those who participate in the Jihadi that is terrorism of Allah are allowed to visit the mosques of Shaitaan sorry Allah.

In the same Surah here. In ayah 23-27 of this Al-Tawbah(The Repentance). Shaitaan sorry Allah commands Muslims not to even take their own family members as friends if those family members are not Muslims. Not even their fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, etc as long as they are not Muslims or else Shaitaan sorry Allah will send punishment on these Muslims. Ayah 29. Muslims not these false moderate Muslims are commanded to kill Jews and Christians(those given the book or Scripture or Torah or Tawrat or Gospel of Jesus or Injeel of Isa). Ayah 30, 31 even shows us clearly that the mad possessed thief Muhammad knew in his days and 600years before he was born that the Christians worshipped Jesus as God meaning that the same New Testament is not corrupted like Muslims love to falsely claim today as he knew even before he was born that the Christians already took Jesus Christ as God before he now came to falsely bear false witness against Jesus Christ like the False Antichrist Prophet Muhammad he was.

You read further past ayah 32 and you see how Muslims are encouraged by Allah to use their money and life to help Shaitaan sorry Allah to wage war for him(ayah 41 and forward). Even from ayah 49-59. Shaytaan sorry Allah instructs through the mouth of his false prophet Muhammad and son that Muslims who don't go to war for Allah against the unbelievers will go to hell. This is why I laugh when I see these Muslims who calm themselves moderate Muslims. There is nothing as such Islamically instead that is a Muslim more smarter than Allah and his false prophet Muhammad.

Ayah 60-72 shows how Muhammad speaking as the mouthpiece of Shaytaan sorry Allah allows for Alms to be used by Muslims to bribe people to believe in Islam. You can see the Muslims trying to entice those Igbo Imo or Ebonyi people to be Muslims with money who naturally won't be Muslims.

Ayah 73-79 Muhammad is commanded to be very harsh in the killings of the Infidels. In the hadiths. You will even see Muhammad putting hot iron in people's eyes. Ayah 80 says Shaytaan sorry Allah can never forgive them even if Muhammad his false prophet pleads 70times for them. Surah 81-100 clearly shows that Muslims who go to war against Infidels will have no 2ns chance to escape hell except those Muslims who are too weak or sick are exempted from the war and killings of the Infidels. The Muslims who join will be in the islamic Paradise where they will get 70wives, 2Houris and 8000 pearly Homosexual looking boys imported from Hell by Allah for each Muslim male that participated in the murder of Infidels(See hadith for more information). The Muslim women don't get anything in this islamic Paradise. I guess they are the ones who will be imported from Hell fire by Allah to distribute to the faithful Muslim terrorists who bleep the light out of them all day as these Muslim will be given endless penis erection by Allah in the islamic Paradise(More proof abounds in the Hadith). Ayah 111-122 gives the only two conditions by which any Muslim male will enter the islamic Paradise of sex. It is by killing Infidels for Allah or be killed by the Infidels for Allah's sake. Aside this two conditions. No Muslim can enter the islamic Paradise of endless sex, idolators silk cloth and wine.

On a final note ayah 123-129, Muslims are commanded by Shaytaan sorry Allah through his mouthpiece, his False Prophet Muhammad to engage in war against their neighbours that are considered Infidels by Allah sorry Shaitaan. The more harshness they display in killing their Infidels the more Allah sorry Shaitaan is pleased with Muslims. "Islam is truly pieces" grin grin smiley

You can hide behind the keyboard and type anything, Allah is still manifesting his greatness everywhere.

We expect everything from haters of Allah and his Messenger.

They are just words without substances.

[3:19] Āl ‘Imrān-آل عِمْرَان
"اِنَّ الدِّیۡنَ عِنۡدَ اللّٰہِ الۡاِسۡلَامُ ۟ وَ مَا اخۡتَلَفَ الَّذِیۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡکِتٰبَ اِلَّا مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا جَآءَہُمُ الۡعِلۡمُ بَغۡیًۢا بَیۡنَہُمۡ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِاٰیٰتِ اللّٰہِ فَاِنَّ اللّٰہَ سَرِیۡعُ الۡحِسَابِ ﴿۱۹﴾

Truly, Islam is the only Din (Religion) in Allah’s sight. And the People of the Book disagreed, after knowledge had come to them, only on account of their mutual jealousy and contention. And he who denies Allah’s revelations, then surely Allah hastens in calling to account.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Goldeno(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
ibedun:

You are so full of shiit and grave ignorance.

Go and study history very well. All human being were at the same level until 1500s. Why did things changed for the whites? This is what you need to go and study.

Whites invented books, really? Who told you that nonsense? Jesus Christ!! Pure ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Most of you just come to Nairaland and say what you think or feel, without checking the facts.

If only you know how hard it is for me not to wash you with cruel words - you'd deserve it- but I won't.

I can't teach you logic reasoning

peace brother.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You can hide behind the keyboard and type anything, Allah is still manifesting his greatness everywhere.

We expect everything from haters of Allah and his Messenger.

They are just words without substances.

[3:19] Āl ‘Imrān-آل عِمْرَان
"اِنَّ الدِّیۡنَ عِنۡدَ اللّٰہِ الۡاِسۡلَامُ ۟ وَ مَا اخۡتَلَفَ الَّذِیۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡکِتٰبَ اِلَّا مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا جَآءَہُمُ الۡعِلۡمُ بَغۡیًۢا بَیۡنَہُمۡ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِاٰیٰتِ اللّٰہِ فَاِنَّ اللّٰہَ سَرِیۡعُ الۡحِسَابِ ﴿۱۹﴾

Truly, Islam is the only Din (Religion) in Allah’s sight. And the People of the Book disagreed, after knowledge had come to them, only on account of their mutual jealousy and contention. And he who denies Allah’s revelations, then surely Allah hastens in calling to account.

grin grin

The empty ramblings of a Headslamming Taqiyyist who can't deny the madness as founded by his Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Thanks to Sheikh Google and Fadillat Internet. Many Muslims are learning about the dirty life of Pedo Muhammad on a daily basis and are becoming Ex-muslims or secret non-praticing Muslims. Many are becoming Atheists, Christians, etc. If we go by your low iq logic. There are millions of Buddhists and Hindists. Does this mean that their god is performing some type of "greatness"

There are more stupid people than all the Nobel Prize Winners in all the years put together. Does this mean that stupidity is doing some type of "greatness"??

Let me further take qur'an 3 and also break it down again for the people to see how stupid your prophet Muhammad was.

Qur'an 3 is about the Family of Amran. grin grin

Who was Amran?

Your Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad in qur'an 9 orders Muslims to kill the people of the scripture which are the Jews and the Christians who have the Torah (Tawrat) and the Gospel (Injeel) but right here your delusional suicidal Prophet Muhammad in Ayah 3 is confusingly saying that the qur'an was sent to confirm the Torah and Gospel earlier sent which means that the Torah and Gospel are not corrupted as Muslims today lie about. This will also mean that the Bible as we know it with the different section of the Old Testament and New Testament was exactly as it is today as it was 600 years before false prophet Muhammad was born. The Old Testament was for the Jews which is why the qur'an clearly means refers to it as Torah for the Jews and Injeel which is Gospel for the Christians.

To further prove this ayah 11 talks of the family of Pharoah who denied the verses. The question is what verses? The verses were the Torah as revealed to Moses whom you call Musa which confirms the Bible never to be corrupted like Muslims today claim. Muhammad was so confused. From Ayah 15, Porn Prophet Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan starts promising Muslims of having several wives that continue to stay virgins no matter the sex in the Islamic paradise garden of neverending sex. From Ayah 19, the only true faith in Allah’s sorry Shaitaan's sight is Islam. Mohammed’s only
responsibility is to deliver Allah’s message.
See also verses 6:107 and
10:99-100. These verses contradict 4:89; 9:73; and 47:4.
From Ayah 28, Muslims who make friends with unbelievers lose their salvation, but
Muslims can make temporary friendships with infidels only when the
Muslims are weak until they have the upper hand. See verse 47:35.

From ayah 32, Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan clearly tells Muslims that he doesn't love anyone else that doesn't believe in Islam and obey his Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. grin grin Muslims will always rush to quote you there is no compulsion in religion as if that was not plagiarized by Muhammad from the Jews book. Allah hate disbelievers contrary to the teachings of Jesus in John 3:16. From ayah 35, Mohammed thought that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was the same
Mary (Miriam) who was the sister of Moses and Aaron. See also verses
19:28 and 66:12. According to the Bible, the only woman who vowed
her child in her belly to the Lord was Hannah, the mother of Samuel.
See I Samuel 1:1. Mary, the daughter of Amram, never married nor
had children. From ayah 37 with Mohammed apparently[b] influenced by Chapters 15 and 18 from the
Coptic book, The Story of the Trip of Joseph[/b] from where Muhammad copied this story from. It reports that Mary was
living in the Temple of Solomon. Actually, no females lived in the
Temple. In fact, they were only allowed as far as the outer courtyard.
Because it was God's house, the worshipers could not enter the holy
place which was reserved for priests and other worship leaders, much
less the holiest place (Holy of Holies) which was to be entered by the
high priest only once a year
. See Leviticus 16 and Hebrews 9:6 making Muhammad a blatant liar who didn't understand anything about the Bible and got things confused. From ayah 38, Muhammad copied the Bible. The story of Zacharias and John the Baptist is copied from the Bible
and this copied story from the Bible is corrupted by Muhammad while he recited this story because he was an illiterate who didn't understand things really well
. See Luke 1:8-25. The story is repeated in the Qur’an in
verses 19:1-15 and 21:89-90. The story of the birth of ‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) is copied from
the Bible and corrupted(ayah 42-44) . See Luke 1:26-56. These following verses also
contradict the account in verses 19:16-40. ‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was a virgin-born messenger (created by
Allah), but not Allah’s son. This story is repeated in verses 5:110-120
and 19:16-40. Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed was
influenced by Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood(ayah 45-51).

Let me fast forward because I get bored reading the qur'an. It's a senseless book that is usually mostly about killing the unbelievers and men having endless sex and wine in Muhammad's made up paradise. Before entering the garden, Muslims will be in hell for a time(ayah 185). The God of the Bible will never say this further proving that Muhammad was an agent of Satan calling Satan God in place of the real God. On a final note, Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan closes in his usual customary note which is that those(Muslims) who die while engaged in war for Allah will have their sins
blotted out(ayah 195-200).

Your Sheikhs don't even know these. You are supposed to pay me for all these free knowledge I am passing your way. You are deceived if you think Islam will take you anywhere near God while rejecting the true offer of truth represented only in Jesus Christ. Pedo Muhammad is taking you all on a slow descent to Hell.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin

The empty ramblings of a Headslamming Taqiyyist who can't deny the madness as founded by his Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Thanks to Sheikh Google and Fadillat Internet. Many Muslims are learning about the dirty life of Pedo Muhammad on a daily basis and are becoming Ex-muslims or secret non-praticing Muslims. Many are becoming Atheists, Christians, etc. If we go by your low iq logic. There are millions of Buddhists and Hindists. Does this mean that their god is performing some type of "greatness"

There are more stupid people than all the Nobel Prize Winners in all the years put together. Does this mean that stupidity is doing some type of "greatness"??

Let me further take qur'an 3 and also break it down again for the people to see how stupid your prophet Muhammad was.

Qur'an 3 is about the Family of Amran. grin grin

Who was Amran?

Your Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad in qur'an 9 orders Muslims to kill the people of the scripture which are the Jews and the Christians who have the Torah (Tawrat) and the Gospel (Injeel) but right here your delusional suicidal Prophet Muhammad in Ayah 3 is confusingly saying that the qur'an was sent to confirm the Torah and Gospel earlier sent which means that the Torah and Gospel are not corrupted as Muslims today lie about. This will also mean that the Bible as we know it with the different section of the Old Testament and New Testament was exactly as it is today as it was 600 years before false prophet Muhammad was born. The Old Testament was for the Jews which is why the qur'an clearly means refers to it as Torah for the Jews and Injeel which is Gospel for the Christians.

To further prove this ayah 11 talks of the family of Pharoah who denied the verses. The question is what verses? The verses were the Torah as revealed to Moses whom you call Musa which confirms the Bible never to be corrupted like Muslims today claim. Muhammad was so confused. From Ayah 15, Porn Prophet Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan starts promising Muslims of having several wives that continue to stay virgins no matter the sex in the Islamic paradise garden of neverending sex. From Ayah 19, the only true faith in Allah’s sorry Shaitaan's sight is Islam. Mohammed’s only
responsibility is to deliver Allah’s message. See also verses 6:107 and
10:99-100. These verses contradict 4:89; 9:73; and 47:4.
From Ayah 28, Muslims who make friends with unbelievers lose their salvation, but
Muslims can make temporary friendships with infidels only when the
Muslims are weak until they have the upper hand. See verse 47:35.

From ayah 32, Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan clearly tells Muslims that he doesn't love anyone else that doesn't believe in Islam and obey his Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. grin grin Muslims will always rush to quote you there is no compulsion in religion as if that was not plagiarized by Muhammad from the Jews book. Allah hate disbelievers contrary to the teachings of Jesus in John 3:16. From ayah 35, Mohammed thought that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was the same
Mary (Miriam) who was the sister of Moses and Aaron. See also verses
19:28 and 66:12. According to the Bible, the only woman who vowed
her child in her belly to the Lord was Hannah, the mother of Samuel.
See I Samuel 1:1. Mary, the daughter of Amram, never married nor
had children. From ayah 37 with Mohammed apparently[b] influenced by Chapters 15 and 18 from the
Coptic book, The Story of the Trip of Joseph[/b] from where Muhammad copied this story from. It reports that Mary was
living in the Temple of Solomon. Actually, no females lived in the
Temple. In fact, they were only allowed as far as the outer courtyard.
Because it was God's house, the worshipers could not enter the holy
place which was reserved for priests and other worship leaders, much
less the holiest place (Holy of Holies) which was to be entered by the
high priest only once a year. See Leviticus 16 and Hebrews 9:6 making Muhammad a blatant liar who didn't understand anything about the Bible and got things confused. From ayah 38, Muhammad copied the Bible. The story of Zacharias and John the Baptist is copied from the Bible
and this copied story from the Bible is corrupted by Muhammad while he recited this story because he was an illiterate who didn't understand things really well. See Luke 1:8-25. The story is repeated in the Qur’an in
verses 19:1-15 and 21:89-90. The story of the birth of ‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) is copied from
the Bible and corrupted(ayah 42-44) . See Luke 1:26-56. These following verses also
contradict the account in verses 19:16-40. ‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was a virgin-born messenger (created by
Allah), but not Allah’s son. This story is repeated in verses 5:110-120
and 19:16-40. Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed was
influenced by Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood(ayah 45-51).

Let me fast forward. Before entering the garden, Muslims will be in hell for a time(ayah 185). The God of the Bible will never say this further proving that Muhammad was an agent of Satan calling Satan God in place of the real God. On a final note, Muhammad sorry Allah sorry Shaitaan closes in his usual customary note which is that those(Muslims) who die while engaged in war for Allah will have their sins
blotted out(ayah 195-200).

Your Sheikhs don't even know these. You are supposed to pay me for all these free knowledge I am passing your way. You are deceived if you think Islam will take you anywhere near God while rejecting the true offer of truth represented only in Jesus Christ. Pedo Muhammad is taking you all on a slow descent to Hell.

I hope you made sense cos i don't read trash.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I hope you made sense cos i don't read trash.
Don't worry those that have sense will read and be saved especially when they read and cross-check the facts I put up only for them to discover that all I put up there are facts in their qur'an and hadiths while the goats like you and abduls of the Pedo Muhammad who refuse to have sense will go down and go have endless sex with 70wives imported by Allah from Hell fire, 2 Houris each and 8000 effeminate looking little boys for some truly sexual debauchery by you.

For your information. Only 70,000 or 700,000 Muslims altogether will enter Jannah: the Islamic paradise of sex. Since the death of Muhammad 1400 years ago. The rest of you Muslims are lost doing endless wudu rituals in vain. It's painful how you lots 1.5billion of you think you are heading somewhere. This is why I am harsh with you lots so you see the stupidity of what you believe in.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا ـ أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ لاَ يَدْخُلُ أَوَّلُهُمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ آخِرُهُمْ، وَجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3247
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 470

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ibedun: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Goldeno:

If only you know how hard it is for me not to wash you with cruel words - you'd deserve it- but I won't.

I can't teach you logic reasoning

peace brother.

Go on and do so! Oya wash me down with FACTS! I am waiting.
Nonsense! Whites invented books....? Rubbish!

Africa is frustrating because you are increasing in astronomical numbers (since you see sex as food) yet you are not producing anything!!!
You import everything with the small dollar available. If they ask you to eat Nigerian rice you will say No! How do you expect to grow local industries and develop capacity to employ all the children you are borning?
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by lizdammy: 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
nedekid:

Lol, my brother I de try get 2nd passport for me and my family. Na in the process I first hear of this Vanuatu. Theirs is 130k, but cheaper in the sense that extra family members in 7k compared to granada, st kit's etc..
Any success?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.