Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl (32655 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / At What Point Do I Tell My “little Brother” That I’m Actually His Mom? / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Vulcanheph(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
See, first develop friendship with a girl. Give her a reasonable amount of time to get to know you.

Depending on the quality of communications you have, a month or 3 months max should suffice. If she's begun to like you, then trust me she's patiently waiting for you to ask her out.

Then you clearly ask her out.

If she tells you no, and the reason is not because she has a boyfriend already or she just got out of a relationship and needs some time to let wafer flow under the bridge before starting a new relationship, then please quit chasing, because she saw the question coming and has prepared for it.

You can decide to hang around and strengthen the friendship so you ask again another time, but the chances of her stance changing is quite low, and you may simply end up investing more resources on a wild goose chase.

P.S This only applies to quality babes, not the ones who;

play hard-to-get for a living,

or the ones who think they should give any guy that asks them out a try.

or the ones who say yes because their birthday is close or they want to bill you for a new phone. grin
True.... I've had the same experience, i met a girl I liked, got friendly with her and established some sort of connection before telling her how I felt and for 3 consecutive times she kept on telling me that she wasn't ready for a relationship and Never told me any tangible reason why.... It was annoying because I felt a strong kind of chemistry/connection with her and wouldn't have asked her out if I hadn't.

Bottom line, I simply moved on with my life.... I can't kill myself all because I like a girl.

22 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Casham: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Me! I only make friends with them and give them the chance to ask me out. The last girl I 'toasted' (in my 300L) was forming hard to get, so I moved. This babe hated me for that. A friend once told me 'a girl forming "hard to get" is just having a low self-esteem'. I agree! Now, I only date my friends and we Bleep when it gets to it. Even if they move on, no love is lost 'cause we still friends. As a rule, though, I never Bleep my bestie. It is fun because everybody believe we fork like rabbits. It gives me secret pleasure knowing we proving 'em wrong. And it benefits me too; many of the other girls get intimidated when they see us together (she set die) so they try to level up. And they feel I am not a begger. Forget say I broke pass church rat. Levels dey this thing. Girls do spend on their male friends.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
Nairaland is a funny forum where everyone has sense but would decide to act dumb and crazy sometimes just to catch some cruise, Lol. cheesy
I appreciate your comment. cool
you are welcome bruv

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by femi4: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2021
seyi360:
Men have varying pursuit capacity, some have a short fuse while some have developed thick skin for insults upon insults from women. It has been said many times that women mean yes when they say no at times. How long shall a man continue to read in between the lines of a woman. What are the red lights a man should watch out for?
Not responding to sms or calls

Tired of having you around

Getting bored in your conversation

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't give a red or green light, sha. I give the whole colors of a rainbow.
grin grin grin
give me ur rainbow then let settle this year.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by CheedyJ(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Always remember not every lady is fuckable and not every lady will Bleep u

U can't negotiate genuine desire

If she likes u, she won't make rules for u But rather she will break rules for u

Ur intuition will know this
One crate of anything you drink on my behalf....

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by konkonbilo(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't give a red or green light, sha. I give the whole colors of a rainbow.
grin grin grin
confusionist angry

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

True.... I've had the same experience, i met a girl I liked, got friendly with her and established some sort of connection before telling her how I felt and for 3 consecutive times she kept on telling me that she wasn't ready for a relationship and Never told me any tangible reason why.... It was annoying because I felt a strong kind of chemistry/connection with her and wouldn't have asked her out if I hadn't.

Bottom line, I simply moved on with my life.... I can't kill myself all because I like a girl.

Awesome!
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2021
amrichy:

This is quite an intelligent opinion. But then, how do you know if a girl's response to your proposal is genuine or motivated by ulterior reasons? How do we distinguish "quality babes" from non-quality ones?

Well to be honest, I feel everyone should be able to gauge chemistry. You should be able to know when a girl really likes you.

If communication is strained... she's probably not feeling you.

If you always beg to see her... she's not feeling you or there's someone else occupying her time and mind.

If she starts on from the get-go with billing - high chance she dates people primarily for financial gratification.

In the way you're getting to know her, if she's not also deliberately trying to know you - high chance she doesn't put much thought into dating and just says yes to almost anyone who asks her out.

People should be intentional about dating... before the relationship starts, and during the relationship.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cry grin Me is three, all three is me, all three is in me, I am in all three, lmaoo. Kai.

This babe!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't believe you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by AustinTexas018(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
When I realized that money is what wears the face of true love nowadays, I started chasing money instead.

Wise talk fam... Bigger u i pray

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
When I Start the Chase and Realize it isn't worth it,na to give up ohh....I have learned to go after someone who wants me...When a lady Shows Some Signs of Likeness and Greenlights,It Becomes Romantic...When She isn't feeling You and You Continue Chasing,You become a Creep or a Stalker and a Fowl..She will end up using you.
Though,We live in a society that says men should chase women they love, It doesn't mean you shouldn't know when to quit...If she Stresses you too much,Guy Quit.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Kondomatic(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Always remember not every lady is fuckable and not every lady will Bleep u

U can't negotiate genuine desire

If she likes u, she won't make rules for u But rather she will break rules for u

Ur intuition will know this
You're wise

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by javaRookie: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

The opinion you quoted above is the fastest way to land in the friend zone!! While you keep getting drained financially and emotionally.
Flee from such.

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Xenry: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
AustinTexas018:

Wise talk fam... Bigger u i pray
Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Julianaa: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Since my mother gave birth to me
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by GeneralPula: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Since I got to know that it’s useless to chase a woman all cuz you want to fvck..

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Cutie09(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
When I realized that money is what wears the face of true love nowadays, I started chasing money instead.

Gbam. Three gbosa for you oga. Even bible talk am say money answereth all things. Real dude chase money na lazy dude dey chase women

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by lexxwiz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
When she bills me before accepting the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by justicenms1: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
bigpicture001:
I stopped chasing my immediate ex to come back. When I saw sh wouldn't pick or reply my calls or even reply my chats..... Pleas lasted a period of a month and half

I just forgot about her!
You even try...
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
If I say hi u no answer me I give up

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Zachsneider: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin grin When I learnt about:

Isaiah 4:1
New International Version
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code: APSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by blowjob: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
U DON'T CHASE GIRLS, U F DEM undecided

WAREEY undecided
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Handsomecole(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chased during school and five years even after school; one day she came over spent two nights (no sex) we went on am expensive date , we talked about dating she said she was gonna think about it and she left.

I posted photos of her at the date on my insta she saw it got angry and asked me to take it down.

Since then I lock up...

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Cutie09(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Bros learn to take no on the chin. Yeah you felt the chemistry doesn't mean she dey get the connection or the electricity from her end.

You did the right thing asking her out she said no put on hee friends zone or tell her about your new girlfriend (imaginary) to make her jealous grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by 2shaw: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
My alert of 2.4m still has not entered. And I'm badly broke,u see u glk,I must buy u this year.

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Splitmind: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Try this, just stop initiating conversation with her and wait for her to start it, either calls, text or meeting personally.

If she doesn't say anything just drop her like that, many men make themselves into tools by chasing women who aren't giving back what they get.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Cutie09(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
lexxwiz:
When she bills me before accepting the relationship.

Hahaha seriously
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Egalite: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
After 4years... I quit and formatted her from my mind, heart and soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.