Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl (32688 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / At What Point Do I Tell My “little Brother” That I’m Actually His Mom? / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Enyimbafc: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
I stoped chasing girls,after collecting phone numbers of about 12 girls in two months but whenever i called them most did not pick their calls,even those that give me green,red,blue and black lights.The don't even care to call back,i don't have any other option rather than to delete the phone numbers of all the females in my phone except my mother.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by shawante(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yanbaba4u:
Girls in my department really made a mockery of me, I invite people tire from my 200lv, non showed up, ask few out all declined, even my girlfriend then started showing attitude, until she dumped my sorry ass �
Poverty is bad, fast forward to present day, boy don freshen up, come fine like madt, all the girls that turned me down started wondering, because the way I take change ee, the thing sef shock me,
They started seeking my face, even begging for visits, but I had to ignore them and face the one who later accepted me for who I am, I am with her now, and have no intention of cheating.
Na unizik yanbaba be this?
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yanbaba4u:
Girls in my department really made a mockery of me, I invite people tire from my 200lv, non showed up, ask few out all declined, even my girlfriend then started showing attitude, until she dumped my sorry ass �
Poverty is bad, fast forward to present day, boy don freshen up, come fine like madt, all the girls that turned me down started wondering, because the way I take change ee, the thing sef shock me,
They started seeking my face, even begging for visits, but I had to ignore them and face the one who later accepted me for who I am, I am with her now, and have no intention of cheating.
nice story bro...But this has been a normal.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Always remember not every lady is fuckable and not every lady will Bleep u

U can't negotiate genuine desire

If she likes u, she won't make rules for u But rather she will break rules for u

Ur intuition will know this
word..

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Yanbaba4u: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Greatfullheart:
mehn when i go bd likf you? Am down, i cant even walk up to a girl an say my feelings. Am tired of me.
No reason their matter for now, engage yourself in a skill that can fetch you enough money, or go into entrepreneur, trust me you will see the difference.
Money get e own spirit.

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by kennykruzmason: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
when she feels too busy to reach out. There's no relationship without communication.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
alfamale:
Don’t go chasing butterflies; nourish your garden, and butterflies will come.

If no be say you be alfa male. But there's nothing here. I'll pick the quote and discard the sayer. You pipu are known for passing off others' intelligence as yours. E sure me say no be your kindergarten brain come up with this. Lailai. Na giraffe neck you do.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Yanbaba4u: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
shawante:
Na unizik yanbaba be this?
No oo my guy
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Greatfullheart: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
cryGirls ard Bitches sent by Witches to steal our Riches and leave us with Stiches. Always use your head guys. F**k love am tired of trying.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by jojothaiv(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

If she likes u, she won't make rules for u But rather she will break rules for u

Golden....

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Yanbaba4u: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
BinamRex:

Correct guy. Oya, abeg show me he way. Teach me how to fish.
grin for this nation now dem no dey teach how to fish oo, just find something that you have passion for, build it and repackage it, motivate yourself, move out of your comfort zone and make a move.

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by seankafor(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
See, first develop friendship with a girl. Give her a reasonable amount of time to get to know you.

Depending on the quality of communications you have, a month or 3 months max should suffice. If she's begun to like you, then trust me she's patiently waiting for you to ask her out.

Then you clearly ask her out.

If she tells you no, and the reason is not because she has a boyfriend already or she just got out of a relationship and needs some time to let wafer flow under the bridge before starting a new relationship, then please quit chasing, because she saw the question coming and has prepared for it.

You can decide to hang around and strengthen the friendship so you ask again another time, but the chances of her stance changing is quite low, and you may simply end up investing more resources on a wild goose chase.

P.S This only applies to quality babes, not the ones who;

play hard-to-get for a living,

or the ones who think they should give any guy that asks them out a try.

or the ones who say yes because their birthday is close or they want to bill you for a new phone. grin
you re right 100%.
But you see that time, that's what most men like me doesn't have..
With money and more money, these protocols will be bypassed.

8 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Greatfullheart: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yanbaba4u:

No reason their matter for now, engage yourself in a skill that can fetch you enough money, or go into entrepreneur, trust me you will see the difference.
Money get e own spirit.
am in school and i have some business ideas
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Volkswagen90:
give me ur rainbow then let settle this year.

Settle with a person that's committed multiple abortions? undecided undecided

Did your head nack floor?
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by jojothaiv(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
obinna58:

My nigga
The niggar is very straight forward, no in between nonsense, no make I try small she go like me, no yeye poetry and sweet words...

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by ayterajah(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

xenry I have been observing your comments for sometime now, you are among the few people on nairaland that still have sense. keep it up bruv
Congratulations on your new title

Hon. Nairaland Observer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by poweredcom(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Omo!! E nor easy again o.
Na hiding of my fine face I de do now o.
E nor easy at all.
But Sha, God pass them.
Thank God for weed.

I'm sure to date a white girl Sha. Nigerian girls are too worldly n worthless. U can't even spark an intelligent conversation these days with them.

They are all daft and not beneficiary to keep Dem as a lover

My greatest nightmare na t marry a naija gal

Go ask @mosdii and @womenareapes1 how e de go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Jesterinjay: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Handsomecole:
Chased during school and five years even after school; one day she came over spent two nights (no sex) we went on am expensive date , we talked about dating she said she was gonna think about it and she left.

I posted photos of her at the date on my insta she saw it got angry and asked me to take it down.

Since then I lock up...
former simp spotted
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Well to be honest, I feel everyone should be able to gauge chemistry. You should be able to know when a girl really likes you.

If communication is strained... she's probably not feeling you.

If you always beg to see her... she's not feeling you or there's someone else occupying her time and mind.

If she starts on from the get-go with billing - high chance she dates people primarily for financial gratification.

In the way you're getting to know her, if she's not also deliberately trying to know you - high chance she doesn't put much thought into dating and just says yes to almost anyone who asks her out.

People should be intentional about dating... before the relationship starts, and during the relationship.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. No telltale, specific, fine-tuned signs? How about chameleonic girls? Yunno ladies are inherently deceptive. You can hardly 'catch' them? What if a lady is just being extremely extremely friendly, she likes to meet people, is flirty and just being herself by trying to get to know the person in return?

Feelings can misfire oh. And you can misreceive them. grin

Strained communication? Okay, it's under probability. I can't seem to come up with any other reason for that now...

Begging to see, high billings... hm.

If she's deliberately trying to know, will that not come off as being too willing, free and alladat, that the guy will lose interest? And hey, remember men always say they are the chasers. Something something about it giving them thrills. I don't know, though. Do you believe it? Where do you put that in this case?

So, I'm your student, teach me...

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Splitmind:
Try this, just stop initiating conversation with her and wait for her to start it, either calls, text or meeting personally.

If she doesn't say anything just drop her like that, many men make themselves into tools by chasing women who aren't giving back what they get.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go wait tayaaaa. Or I will even initiate 100% conversations 100% of the time and you will still see there's nothing there.

S'okay.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Audinowing(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
The moment she says "am not interested"

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Athemisia: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Fanuchi007: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
If I walk up 2 any girl and ask u what's up? if u frown face reply me, that's it!! na where e go end b dat oh. I no fit stress myself on 1 when others still yakpa

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
alfamale:
Never chase a lady; let her be if she doesn’t wanna be with you. Find a woman with a common interest. Don’t start a race you can’t finish!

Y'all just can't resist. In you trying to teach men to be alfanic, you end up spoiling everything patapata with the need to always punctuate and ceaselessly share tricks you think are effective.
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by BinamRex: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yanbaba4u:

grin for this nation now dem no dey teach how to fish oo, just find something that you have passion for, build it and repackage it, motivate yourself, move out of your comfort zone and make a move.

Very true

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by 3310adeb: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Xenry:
When I realized that money is what wears the face of true love nowadays, I started chasing money instead.

I seconded.......

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by TemmyT002(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
The first girl: I told her I like her. She said she will give me answer in a week's time. After one week she said she is dating another guy. I vex delete her number. The guy later impregnated her and dumped her (I am not gloating).

The second girl: I asked her permission to toast her. She said no. I vex delete her number. Na later I realized that she wanted me to try harder.

The third girl said I was too old. She didn't believe I was just four or five years older. Even sent her my ID card. She said no. I ignored her until she later complained about me neglecting her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by CapitalBank: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

no b lie... I have noticed this too. As a matter of fact, the first few minutes of your convo with a girl will tell you what she feels about you.... if she does not like you on first day, chances of her liking you after is very very slim...

7 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Once insults sets in, Bro ignore!

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by phazotron(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
bigpicture001:
I stopped chasing my immediate ex to come back. When I saw sh wouldn't pick or reply my calls or even reply my chats..... Pleas lasted a period of a month and half

I just forgot about her!

Good for you.
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by perdollar(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Once I sample her
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by baralatie(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
TemmyT002:
The first girl: I told her I like her. She said she will give me answer in a week's time. After one week she said she is dating another guy. I vex delete her number. The guy later impregnated her and dumped her (I am not gloating).

The second girl: I asked her permission to toast her. She said no. I vex delete her number. Na later I realized that she wanted me to try harder.

The third girl said I was too old. She didn't believe I was just four or five years older. Even sent her my ID card. She said no. I ignored her until she later complained about me neglecting her.
you too sabi vex o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.