Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl (32734 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / At What Point Do I Tell My “little Brother” That I’m Actually His Mom? / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
when I research deeper that she will be 'shorting one' to me if the relationship ever blossom!
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
We don't chase girls in south Africa, we chase money and them girls chase us afterwards..

But Seriously naija girls can frustrate you shaa, them go make u reason suicide with their rejections..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
See, first develop friendship with a girl. Give her a reasonable amount of time to get to know you.

Depending on the quality of communications you have, a month or 3 months max should suffice. If she's begun to like you, then trust me she's patiently waiting for you to ask her out.

Then you clearly ask her out.

If she tells you no, and the reason is not because she has a boyfriend already or she just got out of a relationship and needs some time to let wafer flow under the bridge before starting a new relationship, then please quit chasing, because she saw the question coming and has prepared for it.

You can decide to hang around and strengthen the friendship so you ask again another time, but the chances of her stance changing is quite low, and you may simply end up investing more resources on a wild goose chase.

P.S This only applies to quality babes, not the ones who;

play hard-to-get for a living,

or the ones who think they should give any guy that asks them out a try.

or the ones who say yes because their birthday is close or they want to bill you for a new phone. grin

My sister go and open a vegetable oil factory, the oil that's on your head go supply the whole africa. YOU ARE DOING WELL. #followingyaasap

5 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by mokkalu1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
I ask once. If you gree, better for you. If you no gree, better for both of us.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by CapitalBank: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Y'all just can't resist. In you trying to teach men to be alfanic, you end up spoiling everything patapata with the need to always punctuate and ceaselessly share tricks you think are effective.

What is wrong in what he said? You ladies do hate it when you are being exposed for what you really are...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Always remember not every lady is fuckable and not every lady will Bleep u

U can't negotiate genuine desire

If she likes u, she won't make rules for u But rather she will break rules for u

Ur intuition will know this

You're a real Gee!

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
If I open up and tell you 3x and you still say no then I will simply move on and forget about you, I don't care if you're playing "hard to get".....make e no be say because I want eat egg, I go begin worship fowl.

grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Happy2020: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why chase anybody? If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by investorMK(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jesterinjay:
former simp spotted
. that guy na big simp....

I mean girl never gree for u ....u don dey post her pix ....

who does that?

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Rolexjerry(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afterall na me go spend money. Why will I be begging you to collect on my money for something I can survive without.
Men can survive without sex but women cannot survive without money.

9 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't give a red or green light, sha. I give the whole colors of a rainbow.
grin grin grin

Who be this one?

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

True.... I've had the same experience, i met a girl I liked, got friendly with her and established some sort of connection before telling her how I felt and for 3 consecutive times she kept on telling me that she wasn't ready for a relationship and Never told me any tangible reason why.... It was annoying because I felt a strong kind of chemistry/connection with her and wouldn't have asked her out if I hadn't.

Bottom line, I simply moved on with my life.... I can't kill myself all because I like a girl.

Some other Nigger was fuckin' her.

Once I sense you won't let me fucck you, I fuckin' delete your fuckin' number!

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Tbvxl: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Acecards:
You caught her cheating and you are still the one begging ?

Funny right? I wanted her to admit her mistakes and I was even ready to give her another chance. But the bastard didn't know I was doing her a favor. Funny enough the guy she was seeing the has his own main GF ,so my babe was like a side chick to the guy. I saw this coming and I did everything possible to let her know but she thought I was depriving her happiness.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Jesterinjay: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
investorMK:
. that guy na big simp....
I mean girl never gree for u ....u don dey post her pix ....
who does that?
hope say e dn take redpill
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Sabpet(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
When I realized that money is what wears the face of true love nowadays, I started chasing money instead.

Baba na de oil for deh vessel u jux drop like dah ✌�✌�
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Handsomecole:
Chased during school and five years even after school; one day she came over spent two nights (no sex) we went on am expensive date , we talked about dating she said she was gonna think about it and she left.

I posted photos of her at the date on my insta she saw it got angry and asked me to take it down.

Since then I lock up...

You be fool! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Xenry: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sabpet:

Baba na de oil for deh vessel u jux drop like dah ✌�✌�

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Splitmind:
Try this, just stop initiating conversation with her and wait for her to start it, either calls, text or meeting personally.

If she doesn't say anything just drop her like that, many men make themselves into tools by chasing women who aren't giving back what they get.

You're a real Gee!
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tbvxl:

Funny right? I wanted her to admit her mistakes and I was even ready to give her another chance. But the bastard didn't know I was doing her a favor. Funny enough the guy she was seeing the has his own main GF ,so my babe was like a side chick to the guy. I saw this coming and I did everything possible to let her know but she thought I was depriving her happiness.
Pele... Move on boss
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tbvxl:
I give up easily bruvs!
The last time I had myself stressed over a lady was my ex. After she broke up with me because I caught her cheating,but still I wanted her back like mad. In a nutshell I pleaded with her from Feb till April,and everything got worse this month. But if it were to be other ladies,I'd give up easily. I hate to be taken outta my comfort zone

Simp extrordinaire ... babe cheat on you, na you still dey beg her to stay.

You no get sense at all at all.

Amukunmẹkọ oshi ni ẹ! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Acidosis:
+ Stop chasing women. Make her see reasons to like/date you and if she can't relate, quit trying. You're not the only man doing the chasing so unless you really love competition in this life, you should quit.

+ Don't spend your life trying to convince anyone you're the best human being out there (truth is you're not), so quit lying to yourself and simply find a common ground to love and stay true to each other.

+ Some men will always chase so your chasing is useless if she can't make up her mind to be with you without you incessantly chasing like a loosed cow.

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Genesiis:
I chase after Jesus, and he has given me everything I need. Love, peace, joy, health, a good Job, safety, just name it. And he will help me find the right partner when the time comes. I will not give room for the devil through chasing after the flesh(women)

Shey Jesus get toto?

Abi the two of una be gay?
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Toks2008(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Do I even chase? Me I approach and make my intentions known in a mature way but if she starts acting up, I jappa.

With Billions of ladies out there, no time for regberegbe.

For every man a lady is giving stress, there is another man out there she is tripping for so why should any reasonable guy chase an unresponsive lady...

If the vibe is good then I may carry on but if she ever thinks I will continue after she says NO then she is on her own.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
euwalaka:
I STOPPED AFTER BEING EXHAUSTED. NO MORE GAS TO CONTINUE

She almost drain you. Foolish girl.

Sorry, my gee! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
chronian:
Lies lies everywhere.
See this one.
You think we are still controlled by a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vagina? No oooooo!

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
amrichy:

Every point you have made is very sensible and I'm beginning to think you might be a relationship expert (are you?). If you don't mind, I want to seek your wise counsel on this matter:
If after "gauging chemistry" (to use your words), a guy realizes that a girl he loves so much doesn't like him, is he supposed to give up on her just like that (and look for some other girl that would like him) or is it wise for the guy to try different approaches to get the girl to like him (or at least, agree to be with him)?

Never force a bitch to like or love you.

How many times are we gonna educate you simps on this forum?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Tbvxl: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Simp extrordinaire ... babe cheat on you, na you still dey beg her to stay.

You no get sense at at all.

Amukunmẹkọ oshi ni ẹ! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Agreed I was a simp. But you know that saying that you can never advice one who is in love cool.

I loved this bitch like madt!
Sha I was a simp in a nutshell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by patmanpatrick(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
When I realized the only language they speak and hear is money��
Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Me that 40 is kinda nearby, na one small girl wan make me stress myself. I no get that kind stress

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tbvxl:

grin grin grin grin
Agreed I was a simp. But you know that saying that you can never advice one who is in love cool.

I loved this bitch like madt!
Sha I was a simp in a nutshell

Unreciprocated love ain't just it.

Train yourself to withdraw love not returned.

Babe wey no love you back no worth more love from you.

Think of all the unloved orphans in orphanages around the world. They need love but ain't getting it. Think deeply about them, with time your unreciprocated love for that bitch fades.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Enyimbafc:
I stoped chasing girls,after collecting phone numbers of about 12 girls in two months but whenever i called them most did not pick their calls,even those that give me green,red,blue and black lights.The don't even care to call back,i don't have any other option rather than to delete the phone numbers of all the females in my phone except my mother.

Bros, you don suffer for woman hand o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=100759610]

[quote author=Magnoliaa post=100759610]

Hmmmmmmmmmm. No telltale, specific, fine-tuned signs?
How about chameleonic girls? Yunno ladies are inherently deceptive

True that! But well if she's pretending to like him, then she wants something selfish from that relationship, and if the man in question is discerning the true state of her feelings will surface in the course of the relationship. It's difficult to successfully pretend for long.

You can hardly 'catch' them?

By this do you mean she's playing hard to get? Forming hard babe that doesn't catch feelings? cheesy

What if a lady is just being extremely extremely friendly, she likes to meet people, is flirty and just being herself by trying to get to know the person in return?

Yes, this can easily be mistaken by guys to mean special affection. At times like this, pointedly asking saves everyone a lot of assumption. If a guy likes a girl, and her signals are confusing, he should simply state[b] "I have feelings for you, do you feel the same way about me?"[/b]ĺ

Feelings can misfire oh. And you can misreceive them.
grin

LMAO! Why did that get me laughing out so loud? cheesy cheesy cheesy But at least it will be a good justification to clarify.

Strained communication? Okay, it's under probability. I can't seem to come up with any other reason for that now...

Yeah I mean, if someone hasn't offended you, and yet you're unable to talk to them freely, despite effort by the other person to stay in touch, it simply means you either don't like them, or they are nowhere on your priority list.

There are people who claim to not like talking or texting, they never have anything to say beyond short straightforward responses to questions you ask them. I don't know, babe. That doesn't seem normal to me. Feels like people like that need to take courses on communication and building interpersonal relationships.

If she's deliberately trying to know, will that not come off as being too willing, free and alladat, that the guy will lose interest? And hey, remember men always say they are the chasers. Something something about it giving them thrills.I don't know, though. Do you believe it? Where do you put that in this case?

Okay, first of all, I really don't subscribe to women chasing or being the one to ask a guy out. I feel it's counterintuitive. But that's my personal opinion.

So yes, let the guy be the one has initiated and is pursuing a romantic interest, and then she follows him as he goes. If he's intentional, the girl should be intentional with him, too. If he's unserious and swinging back and forth, he's probably casting nets everywhere and not being focused on any. He's looking for a woman who'll turn around to chase him, again counterintuitive, because most men feel like they've made their own choice when they really put effort to get the girl and make the relationship work.

But if he's trying to know you, and you're equally trying to know him, nahh that's not being too willing. That's matching energy for energy and also demonstrating that you're checking the quality of what you're about to get cheesy That you're also trying to know if he's worth your time. So if things work out, he didn't just choose/pick you, you consciously chose him, too. And I think that's respectable.

And then generally, I just wish people wouldn't play mind games with relationships.

Don't be available. Make yourself scarce.
Don't call first... he should call me first.
Don't show that you like them too much

Very tiring.

As long as the action isn't inherently wrong or silly, then people should just love and love freely, as the spirit leads...

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.