Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships (611 Views)

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Mikester: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Unlike platonic relationships, I observed that romantic relationships are mostly guided by the rule "opposite attract". My findings include the realisation that
as a person, you're more likely to be in romance with someone more different from you in behaviour, mentality and lifestyle.

- In most cases, the good girls get attracted to and end up with the bad boys and the bad girls seek solace and eventually end up with the good boys. Tragic isn't it?

- Also as it happens, introverts happen to bore each other eventually and later separate afterwards only to merge with extroverts and vice-versa.

- In most cases, richer men settle with poorer girls and most richer ladies end up with poorer men.

- The less good-looking girl gets the best guy and the prettiest girl gets the less good-looking guy.

- Virgin girls find themselves with non-virgin boys and most virgin boys end up with non-virgin girls.

More so,

I realised that

- Talkative girls and quiet boys seem to make the best couples.

- In most cases, highly educated men and women resent each other a lot, compete for superiority and eventually separate, even in marriage and the more empowered a woman becomes, the more likely she become single.

- Most university ladies end up wasting their time at the university due to romance and sexual gratification and eventually come out older and less fertile, usually due to sex or unsuccessful relationships.

- Most guys who marry early have the highest divorce cases and financial issues.

- Most guys and ladies who marry their age circle divorce earliest.

My opinion

- Guys should use their early years to establish themselves and get settled when they're reasonably older and more experienced just as their forefathers did. They should let society call them "rich" before "married".

- Guys who're ready should marry ladies reasonably younger, poorer, weaker and less educated than they are for compatibility and peace of mind.

- Ladies should seek and only date men reasonably older, richer, stronger and more educated than they are as most young guys have other things to focus on before commitment.

- Ladies should also preserve their virginity, youth and fertility to avert many sorrows. I won't say beyond this.

- Both genders should never try to equalise themselves as it will only lead to resentment, bitterness and separation no matter the level of romance. Each is perfect in their natural way.

- Guys should use their early years such as 15-35 to become fulfilled and settle at ages 36-40.

- Girls should use their early years to invest in their appearance, trade, cooking skills and family and hope to settle between ages 18-25.

My opinion isn't for everyone though as some may have to differ, but that remains my stance. Don't know about others...

6 Likes

Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm...

It remains your stance...you do not expect any personal objection... But you brought it to a public interactive forum.
Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Mikester: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

It remains your stance...you do not expect any personal objection... But you brought it to a public interactive forum.
Yeah cheesy
Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikester:
Yeah cheesy
Then you are confused.
Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Professorcplus(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oga... there's no manual to life. Anyway it your opinion as a result of overthinking. Nothing new under the sun.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worse that will help you manage heartbreaks.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by NiRfreak(m): 2:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Brilliant observation and opinion

1 Like

Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by xochil9: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikester:

Yeah cheesy
Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by Mikester: 4:29am On Apr 13, 2021
NiRfreak:
Brilliant observation and opinion
Glad you see it my way
Re: My Observations And Opinion On Romantic Relationships by TheUndercover: 4:38am On Apr 13, 2021
These are very good points raised. Nice one! Although it might not be totally true in some cases but it's a very good observation. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: I'll Kill This Guy / Do Ladies In Search Of Men Prefer Sugar Dadies Or Boyfriends / Please Nairalanders Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.