Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (72722 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some silly emotional comments .. rubbish!!!!!

This article must have been written by the dead woman’s female friend hence the attributes .. angelic, beautiful soul, Madonna-trained etc..
while the husband is the demon.. and marriage is not worth it... rubbishy generation!!

Fact: going into coma after a physical fight with a spouse could be domestic violence but intruding a hospital to remove a life support mask is a premeditated murder and if the husband is found guilty the law takes its full course.

But this uncircumcised female generation wey no get home training only flaunting nyash & boobs on camera.... I pity una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Fashionista01(f): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will rather remain single than to marry a beast. RIP Adaeze.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by xcelentattitude(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Shabaleen:
So sad! may her soul rest in perfect peace! as for the bastard, death by firing squard will be ok. my people say no to domestic violence!!!

Quit saying that for saying sake bro!

I'm not sure people ever said yes to it.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Akasammyoka: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is the womans account and let waits the husbands own. After all the bible and quran says we should listen to both side before judging

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
I don't believe this story 100%, and if it happens to be true then the narrator should be arrested and prosecuted.

I mean look at this

And they stood and watched?

Maybe the man discovered that the child ain't his.

And the hospital should be held too if truly he removed the mask until she died.

Very very possible sir. Have witnessed something like this, Nigga was a little bit tipsy, chased his wife out of the house in the midnight around 2AM and stood outside with cutlass that anybody or neighbor that wants to harbor his wife in their house till daybreak will be cut into pieces with cutlass in his hand. Since everyone knew how violence he's. They just left him and the wife outside and the lady slept inside an uncompleted shop in the street till daybreak with a 7 months baby. Things are happening bro.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by gambia(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Husband from hell, if you try this with my sister, you are a gooner.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Cocao(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's the people on the front page for me. It breaks my heart that Nairaland men would rather look for one million reasons to justify this callous act than blame the man. They hide behind the anonymity of the internet to reveal their true selves. God, please help us not to fall for one of these people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by mannasseh(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
i don't pity her, she saw the signs and abuse but choosed to stay and bear MRs nw she is dead
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
First of all what were the neighbours doing before he punched her into coma?? secondly

What was the security doing that they allowed a mad man into the hospital to murder someone..

Na paternity fraud?? wetin she do wey go cuz that kind anger.. the man na real beast

Damn! R.i.p to her
If marriage no favour you.. na to carry your bag dey go your papa house.. endure in marriage no be until you die

The matter tire person....Local man turn to beast...Smh e no go pass infidelity...

Any way ikpe ama go ya..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
This man should be castrated before being imprisoned in Kiri kiri solitary confinement for 40 years on a strict diet of watery beans and stale fufu served together every single day, Then thrown off Kainji Dam upon release. What a sick animal.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by tiswell(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
AsherAmari:
Where were the hospital staffs when he removed the oxygen? And why was he allowed into the hospital in the first place? Careless people.

The management and staff of the hospital should be held alongside the man.

Some women though. I can't understand why you'll continue staying with a man that beats you at the slightest provocation.to me it's plain stupidity because it's glaring that this man now Hates you with a passion hence the incessant beatings, yet you remain there because of one stupid love until he kills you.

Women receive sense while you're still alive. Being with someone is not by force. If a man stops caring about you and becomes a threat to your life, make a U- turn.
it is 'staff" not staffs... don't mention
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
SHAME! MOST OF THESE SO CALLED MARRIAGES ARE EITHER CHARMED, FORCED OR ARRANGEE STUFFS
AND THIS IS WHY THE INSTITUTION HAS TURNED TO INSANITY OF THE HIGHEST BRIGADE

HOW CAN A TRAINED LAWYER FALL INTO THE HAND OF A BEAST?
AND THEREAFTER SHE KNEW WHOM SHE MARRIED, WHY CANT SUCH LADIES QUIT?

WE DON'T WAIT TILL PRECIOUS SOULS ARE LOST BEFORE
THINGS ARE DONE RIGHT

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF WIFE BATTERY!
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by profsomebody(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Guy, I pity the people who look up to you. You're such a disgrace. What nonsense is this for Bleep's sake?
TarOrfeeek:

When sensible and gentle men toast women, they disregard them and claim those men are 'creepy.'

They want a real man. A man who knows what he wants (whatever that means)

And so, they callously serve rejection to the simple, nonviolent and extremely gentle man. Denying him a chance to procreate in this earth.

When the typical Alpha, violent, boxer (who obviously knows what he wants) comes around. They do everything within their power to bag him.

And when they do, and things go from Alpha wet my pants - Alpha psycho wacko.

They bring the news to FP NL so that all of the rejected men who were simple and kind can come and type RIP or Eyah or Chai or OMG.

Or whatever the Bleep women want men to say.

But really, who says Eya! to the several other men that wanted to marry Barrister and were rejected so she could have the Real Man?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Trustedpronet: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na juju the woman take marry the barrister...the juju just clear for the barrister eye. God forgive me if the matter no be so e take happen.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
All of them are mad. From the neighbors to the husband to the hospital, to the reporter. All of them
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
A lot of people are sick in the head.. How andwhy did the hospital allow him access
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm he still went to the hospital and remove the oxygen she was placed on, he purposely killed her, on this one we don't need to hear from the both sides cos there's no both sides.

Wicked man , jail his sorry Ass with hard labour joor.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Ggoodman: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
If story is true the Man and the hospital should be held responsible.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
mannasseh:
i don't pity her, she saw the signs and abuse but choosed to stay and bear MRs nw she is dead
Which signs....You people forget humans changes...it is constant...

In the early days of the love...na blind e go blind both parties...In this buhari time...i pity married people whose source of income is shaky....It can prime a lot things on both parties..

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Yxxx: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ndi redpiller o.
Coman and rescue your man.
One of you has overtaken the pill.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Maconstruct(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Devil has infiltrated their beautiful home
2 bad. D kids without a mother....more difficult life.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Ladycewhy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Pardon?

It was sarcasm.

Because you will notice that nobody is addressing the issue of a man beating to death a woman, but once they post one useless thread about a woman, be it that she's eyeing their friends younger brother, you will see a flood of abusive comments.

But once it has to do with a man, there's silence and they try to talk about everything else but the evil thing that's been done, or ignore the thread.

This is the end result of all the woman hating, eventual murder. This is where Pete edochies advise leads.

Congratulations to another brave Nigerian man, doing what he's been supporting online and does best.
Mr pete Edochie will come and tell now that it is feminism that made this man kill his wife in a brutal way.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by LordOfTheGame: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When sensible and gentle men toast women, they disregard them and claim those men are 'creepy.'

They want a real man. A man who knows what he wants (whatever that means)

And so, they callously serve rejection to the simple, nonviolent and extremely gentle man. Denying him a chance to procreate in this earth.

When the typical Alpha, violent, boxer (who obviously knows what he wants) comes around. They do everything within their power to bag him.

And when they do, and things go from Alpha wet my pants - Alpha psycho wacko.

They bring the news to FP NL so that all of the rejected men who were simple and kind can come and type RIP or Eyah or Chai or OMG.

Or whatever the Bleep women want men to say.

But really, who says Eya! to the several other men that wanted to marry Barrister and were rejected so she could have the Real Man?

You're absolutely right. Gentle men like us are suffering by these confused girls because they always look down on us. Now these are the kind of result that comes with their actions and stupidity.

Well, RIP to her.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:
[s]At least she died married. That is the most important thing[/s].

RIP to her.
Is this supposed to be funny? Oh! I just remember that the sole aim of a woman on Earth is to be married.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by gbemishile: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
marriages involve a lot of fasting and prayer. there are some things that are not physical o. rip madam
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Hmmm he still went to the hospital and remove the oxygen she was placed on, he purposely killed her, on this one we don't need to hear from the both sides cos there's no both sides.

Wicked man , jail his sorry Ass with hard labour joor.
What do you think can make a man act this crazy... violent?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Guard you head with magnito like helmet.

Most of this stories are busshit made up by wankstars because they see a beef between men and women brewing already. Yes the devilmis waking the spirit of disunity between the gender. Call it whatever you like feminism blah.

It's the spirit of disunity and it's working..men are showing great dislike for women and vice versa. Don't let devil Mumu you. We are not ignorant of his device.

Guide your mind
The new age people am gaslighting. Some call am "whining" anyhow you wan reason am.reqson am well.

women are wonderfully so are men. They are also terrible so are men.

Respect matters..no be only oneside him face. Use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Such a stale news. I do not pity this woman, but I pity her parents and relatives. The parents spent a fortune bringing her up, yet she had no value for her life, she allowed a man turn her into a punching bag all in the name of marriage. Now her children are orphans. It's just a matter of time before the evil man will be sentenced to death and the children will not have a mother or father anymore. Poor kids.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Adakintroy: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Guard you head with magnito like helmet.

Most of this stories are busshit made up by wankstars because they see a beef between men and women brewing already. Yes the devil is waking the spirit of disunity between the gender. Call it whatever you like feminism blah.

It's the spirit of disunity and it's working..men are showing great dislike for women and vice versa. Don't let devil Mumu you. We are not ignorant of his device.

women are wonderfully so are men. They are also terrible so are men.

Respect matters.

Conquer hate with love.

If you say love no exist
Na hate come exist..make the two kuku no exist.

But if hate must exist, them live also exist.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Funkeshuga(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will rather commit suicide by joining the deadly and vulnerable Nigeria army than lay my hands on a woman, of course except she tried to harmed me or go violence with me, I won't hesitate to defend myself
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nimrod81: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Let’s hear from the man

See let’s be honest this woman can be the problem o cause before a man would actually go to this extent,he felt he could correct the woman due to the love

And did you just say Madonna graduate ...I don’t trust those ladies

Just an opinion
I have a serious problem with your assertion that the woman may have caused it. I know many women are not ladies nowadays and act like crazies, but let's say she attacked him, he is strong enough to settle the whole debacle with one slap and go out till things cool down. If it were one slap I can accept he did that in self defense so he wouldn't end up like Mariam Sanda's husband. But this is cold blooded murder and his life should be forfeited by the law.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by foreshore(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
First of all what were the neighbours doing before he punched her into coma?? secondly

What was the security doing that they allowed a mad man into the hospital to murder someone..

Na paternity fraud?? wetin she do wey go cuz that kind anger.. the man na real beast

Damn! R.i.p to her
If marriage no favour you.. na to carry your bag dey go your papa house.. endure in marriage no be until you die

All this useless wheelchair nairalander, they said someone was brutally murdered, you are asking stupid question about the whereabout of the neighbors. Will that bring her back to life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.