Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (40036 Views)

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / Again, Mr Femi Fani-kayode, Who Is Bankrolling You? By Wisdom Nwedene / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Them think say na Dani Kayode wey dey easily get angry grin grin grin grin

The way wey Reno Omokri's response go dey pepper Buhari's zombies erh cheesy grin grin grin

As in the guy is usually on point

Especially that him caption (Buhari's tormentor) cheesy cheesy grin grin no be small chomchin ooooo

Reno abeg take am easy oooo if them all quench, who you go dey torment again

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by bigdammyj: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dude is always on point.

How can i get soft copies of these books bikonu?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:
Anyway, i tried to find for reviews of his books, i didn't see any but he claimed his books are best sellers and certified by the New york times

I have read some best selling books, scott adams and the rest, some of these books, the newyork times reviewed them and the publisher organized a book tour for the writer.

I believe Mr Reno must have benefited from Jonathan splendid corruption.

it's only ignorant Nigerians who dont fact check or use facilities available to them to verify.

There is no way this man is making money from his books. Nigerians dont read and the international community is not interested in the life of the assistant to a bufoon.

Like you said I check a few online sites where the book is availables...not a single review on waterstones, amazon, booktopia...a sign his books are not popular and without any significant sales

As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, the more his escapades and noise making now makes sense. He is a publisher who isnt selling and he needs the publicity to hopefully draw attention to his books.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by michoim(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
festacman:
truth is that he can't afford to squander it on campaigning against Buhari.

The truth? Do you have evidence to back up that thing you called "the truth"?

Do you Even know the meaning of"the truth"?

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
isthatso:

it's only ignorant Nigerians who dont fact check or use facilities available to them to verify.

There is no way this man is making money from his books. Nigerians dont read and the international community is not interested in the life of the assistant to a bufoon

So, have you fact checked?

Do you have a copy of the royalty he get from his books?

So, why are you commenting as if you know?

Doesn't that make you as ignorant as the people you are abusing?

9 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
flames01:

And you think buhari controlled EFCC wouldn't have publicised corruption against him all these years?

Do you know why he can speak out and speak up freely?

It's because his hands are clean

Could anyone really serve under Jonathan and come out clean with all those free falling corruptions, with crude oil selling above 100 dollars per barrel, with stealing is not corruption phrase?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
flames01:

So, have you fact checked?

Do you have a copy of the royalty he get from his books?

So, why are you commenting as if you know?

Doesn't that make you as ignorant as the people you are abusing?

use your brain! i know education standards have fallen. There is a way to check how many copies a book has sold but you have to pay for the subscription. In the absence of that, there are signs you can use...a good one is reviews! If a book or a publisher has 4 books and no sngle review on the internet then rest assured it isnt selling. Even an ex of mine who published a cookery book some years ago has significant reviews and I know she didnt make any significant amount of money from the book.

Authors are like Musicians, there are many out there most of whom are hungry but only the big hitters make a decent living out of it. If you are making a decent living out of music or books.....people will know about you even if it's a niche circle of people. You will have prescence on the internet, there will be references to your book or quotes from it.

EDIT: he has some reviews on AMazon but this is his ranking

Best Sellers Rank: #2,312,280 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#3,637 in African Politics
#3,845 in History of Religion & Politics
#4,091 in Church & State Religious Studies

Rest assured that book is not making enough for him to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by aspabay(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
This noise maker again.
He's never serious.

Once Buhari leaves office, he'll finally be jobless

An old fool that is yet to get over his 2015 loss.

Shameless Wendell Simlin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fvck Reno
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by aspabay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wendell Simlin will create threads on nairaland to make himself famous.
Reno mockery, get a life.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by nedekid: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
post=100739752:
Here is the TRUE and ONLY reply to the question...

A picture speaks more than a thousand words........
Metcheew, so because he meets with Atiku he is sponsored by him.
Ok Atiku meet with Chris Smith (pictured above), a member of the Republican Party, and representative for New Jersey, who is serving his 2oth term in office.
By your irrational submission, atiku is sponsoring the US house representative too, heck that is a cheque he is giving him

6 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Carlyscales: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:
Anyway, i tried to find for reviews of his books, i didn't see any but he claimed his books are best sellers and certified by the New york times

I have read some best selling books, scott adams and the rest, some of these books, the newyork times reviewed them and the publisher organized a book tour for the writer.

Try updating ur browser and try again, ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
In his mind, that's the ultimate question you could ever ask. Adults without even a child's sense
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by jimmynauty: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rest abeg, both Reno and Buhari ain't saints
U saint?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Faithful1234(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
good one...all those aboki were Boko Haram don almost shop one part of their life the still get mouth the Yan putu....Dan iska

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ayobami7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
nice reply

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by SniperSmurf(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
That bankrolling question is a simple one. The answer too was simple. Thumbs up
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by AMBURSAA(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
YOUR REAL FACE AS AN IGBO MAN, YOUR HATE TO AREWA WIL KIL YOU, THEN VERY SOON YOUR STATE WIL BE LIKE MAIDUGURI.MAY GOD BLES KANU
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by balladin: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

Now you think you made sense. Mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by mayor1814: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Reno get time walahi. I too dey feel him reply.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Bahrain: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Which mumu book ...
Hope it's not that same one I bought a while ago for 500Naira at Ikeja rail line ?
It's crap fill with bear parlor gists and newspaper kind of stories.
Nothing in-depth or revealing perse in the exercise book.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Bahrain: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Dude is always on point.

How can i get soft copies of these books bikonu?
It's not worth it. Iwasted my 500naira on the book and I couldn't bring myself to reading it beyond the first few pages

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by ednut1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

you dey mind the fraud
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

He is telling the Truth, his book has a Best Selling tag on Amazon

https://www.nairaland.com/6503401/man-asks-reno-omokri-bankrolling
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

Reno is an unrepentant liar. Book nobody knows.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by ZooOga: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Wondering if the looter class bought his book back in 2015-2017 and made it a best seller? The music industry and artist buy streams all the time to boost interest. Maybe Dr GEJ bought a truck load. grin

Only several reviews on Amazon last year so how is it still hot pepper soup? cheesy
The book now sells for N1140 about $3.00

Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, Chibok, 2015 and the Conspiracies Paperback – May 29, 2017
by Reno Omokri (Author)
3.9 out of 5 stars 50 ratings
See all formats and editions
Hardcover
$19.91
1 Used from $27.40
8 New from $19.91

Paperback
$3.11
12 Used from $1.43
13 New from $3.11

Read more
https://www.amazon.com/Facts-Versus-Fiction-Jonathan-Conspiracies/dp/0998182931#customerReviews
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by ImpactCrater: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibime:

Reno is an unrepentant liar. Book nobody knows.

who bankrolled Buhari in 2015?

Dont tell me Atiku and northern govetnors!

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

The truth? Do you have evidence to back up that thing you called "the truth"?

Do you Even know the meaning of"the truth"?

You don't own the word "truth". Do you?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Drosonogasta(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
JaneYave:
And he passed the test of emotions. Thumbs up for Reno!
U must av been a good student of philosophy and psychology. I celebrate ur good sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Deblow: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2021
This guy should ask FFK same question and see if he would sleep that day with his head intact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.