Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (40035 Views)

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / Again, Mr Femi Fani-kayode, Who Is Bankrolling You? By Wisdom Nwedene / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rest abeg, both Reno and Buhari ain't saints
You, Are you a saint?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Babysho:

Did I say he didn't cut deals with publishing houses? Did I say songs that aren't mainstream don't stack money?
I said I saw certain reviews on his page that I found funny so why are you coming for me like that? grin
Better find your cruise cool

Nah u drew your conclusion that he can make much money from his work because it didn't get enough reviews which to you equals money.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
festacman:

Continue to improve on your failure. You're a m0ron that thinks his truth is the only truth.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by TheMostComplex1: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Reno & Don Jazzy are hypocrites
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Babysho(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Nah u drew your conclusion that he can make much money from his work because it didn't get enough reviews which to you equals money.

Na you talk am o
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2021
trailblazar:
Continue to improve on your failure. You're a m0ron that thinks his truth is the only truth.

Continue to improve on your stupidity. You're a monkey that thinks his lies are the only truths
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2021
festacman:

Continue to improve on your stupidity. You're a monkey that thinks his lies are the only truths
You can now keep entertaining yourself on this thread for your stipends.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
trailblazar:

You can now keep entertaining yourself on this thread for your stipends.

You can now keep entertaining yourself on this thread to wade off your depression.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by CoolAmbience(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2021
motymop:
Anyway, i tried to find for reviews of his books, i didn't see any but he claimed his books are best sellers and certified by the New york times

I have read some best selling books, scott adams and the rest, some of these books, the newyork times reviewed them and the publisher organized a book tour for the writer.

I believe Mr Reno must have benefited from Jonathan splendid corruption.

Certainly, the 'splendid' corruption under his master is what is bankrolling him.

Don't mind the best seller nonsense he talked about.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by NLPoliceWoman: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
trailblazar:

Your MANNA is pure Maggotery. No need for storage; Your idiocy can turn manna from heaven into maggots.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by brookeroberts78(f): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
ok nice reply

[url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/"]shower screen dubai[/url] | [url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/glass-partition-for-shower/"]glass partition for shower[/url]
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by zudozz: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
The idiot that asked him that question is one of the reason this country will never move forward! When young men dont know what is good and what is bad.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2021
[s][s][quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=100754535][/s]
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2[/quote][/s]
Rubbish. Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by blessgreg: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2021
So chibok book is also ur source of income. No wonder ur interest sir. People pains is ur gain. This man sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.