Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (40037 Views)

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / Again, Mr Femi Fani-kayode, Who Is Bankrolling You? By Wisdom Nwedene / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Lies!

Who dey read Reno books

Scammers have same language in different tones.

Doubt if all the copies he has sold is up to $10,000

Who sabi Reno!

Love Machine will sell faster than that book

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by louqas: 2:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I respect this man more often than I don't.
very real, direct and same time diplomatic.

Google Wendel Simlin and you will have a change of opinion.....I know people change but you don't come and claim saint when you ain't one
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by meobizy(f): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm, lying out of his teeth. Na our leaders’ way.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by saraki2019(m): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2021
"when I built an orphanage for Borno IDPs.
" where and when? Any picture?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by wonder233: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2021
A homosexual not an homosexual
thebosstrevor1:

1. You have reported my thread to the mods, they didn't delete it because i didn't break any rules of Nairaland.

2. You have threatened and cried, nobody listened to you.

3. Now you want to blackmail me, cheap blackmail does not scare.

4. You claim i am a bigot but see what you have been posting about another tribe.

STOP STALKING ME OR ARE YOU AN A HOMOSEXUAL.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by iampeterben(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Who knows?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 5:40am On Apr 13, 2021
festacman:

You don't own the word "truth". Do you?

The focus isn't about ownership; it is about understanding.

Do you understand the meaning of "the truth"?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2021
isthatso:

use your brain! i know education standards have fallen. There is a way to check how many copies a book has sold but you have to pay for the subscription. In the absence of that, there are signs you can use...a good one is reviews! If a book or a publisher has 4 books and no sngle review on the internet then rest assured it isnt selling. Even an ex of mine who published a cookery book some years ago has significant reviews and I know she didnt make any significant amount of money from the book.

Authors are like Musicians, there are many out there most of whom are hungry but only the big hitters make a decent living out of it. If you are making a decent living out of music or books.....people will know about you even if it's a niche circle of people. You will have prescence on the internet, there will be references to your book or quotes from it.

EDIT: he has some reviews on AMazon but this is his ranking

Best Sellers Rank: #2,312,280 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#3,637 in African Politics
#3,845 in History of Religion & Politics
#4,091 in Church & State Religious Studies

Rest assured that book is not making enough for him to eat.

You need to use your own head first; that is, if you still have one.

You can only rant after seeing the document of the royalty.

Until then, you are just making assumptions fuelled by myopia.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 5:47am On Apr 13, 2021
maasoap:

Could anyone really serve under Jonathan and come out clean with all those free falling corruptions, with crude oil selling above 100 dollars per barrel, with stealing is not corruption phrase?

Can Buhari government see opportunity of corruption charges against Reno and not publicise and exploit it?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ikpongiton: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Splendor4:
Abeg Reno omokri make we hear word.. always taking like a woman
being refined in speech and action is talking like a woman in your tribe, of course i know too well that people with untamed brain must always react to simple questions, with, words, like duri- uwaka,oloribruku and thunder fire you.so , to set the record straight, Reno omokri is a refined character, and well educated, unlike El rufai and his sons,who went to makaranta alu and end up becoming tribal bigot and miscreant
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Bigpat: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Try that question with FFK & see how thunder will not fire you

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ikpongiton: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2021
isthatso:

it's only ignorant Nigerians who dont fact check or use facilities available to them to verify.

There is no way this man is making money from his books. Nigerians dont read and the international community is not interested in the life of the assistant to a bufoon.

Like you said I check a few online sites where the book is availables...not a single review on waterstones, amazon, booktopia...a sign his books are not popular and without any significant sales

As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, the more his escapades and noise making now makes sense. He is a publisher who isnt selling and he needs the publicity to hopefully draw attention to his books.
your will win a prize for being too stupid and foolish
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Ikpongiton: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2021
maasoap:

Could anyone really serve under Jonathan and come out clean with all those free falling corruptions, with crude oil selling above 100 dollars per barrel, with stealing is not corruption phrase?
another foolish man on the prowl spotted.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by TemmyT002(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2021
You people no dey hear word. Don't come for Reno, he will finish you.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by TemmyT002(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2021
maasoap:

Shebi you have proof. Oya show us.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Tonytonex(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rest abeg, both Reno and Buhari ain't saints
Neither are you.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Tonytonex(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I respect this man more often than I don't.
very real, direct and same time diplomatic.
yes. very diplomatic and civil.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
festacman:
For Reno's current political activities, the bankrolling is coming from Abubakar Atiku in Dubai.

Make no mistake about it, the returns from his books may be substantial but the truth is that he can't afford to squander it on campaigning against Buhari.

Pawn. Your truth is not everyone's truth. Be guided. Your oga madam lauretta onochie dare not take on reno directly.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2021
post=100739752:
Here is the TRUE and ONLY reply to the question...

A picture speaks more than a thousand words........

Modify:
(Dem MANNA don turn children of hate, frustrations and perdition to deaf and dumb for dis forum o,
Dem no fit call dem MANNA moniker anymore,
na to dey point, dey talk in parables like Pete Edochie cheesy
We don dey teach dem Nairaland mannerless kids MANNERS/MANNAs las las... grin cheesy wink )
Your MANNA is pure Maggotery. No need for storage; Your idiocy can turn manna from heaven into maggots.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Sonn(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Xixtie:

I command you to type your usual rubbish.
That Guy/Girl can type more RUBBISH than the most STUPID person on Earth, ever since I discovered that 'its useless beating a dead animal' i stopped quoting him/her, very stupid human being I tell you
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Babysho(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2021
JaneYave:
And he passed the test of emotions. Thumbs up for Reno!

Go and check the review for his so called "Facts Versus Fiction" book. Everyone's talking about him drilling fishes grin
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by uniquetechng: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

Of course he did, otherwise who was reno b4 GEJ tenure!
Reno was called back from US to serve same way Ngozi Nkonjo Iwela was called to serve.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021
isthatso:

it's only ignorant Nigerians who dont fact check or use facilities available to them to verify.

There is no way this man is making money from his books. Nigerians dont read and the international community is not interested in the life of the assistant to a bufoon.

Like you said I check a few online sites where the book is availables...not a single review on waterstones, amazon, booktopia...a sign his books are not popular and without any significant sales

As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, the more his escapades and noise making now makes sense. He is a publisher who isnt selling and he needs the publicity to hopefully draw attention to his books.

So only online that books sells?

The book jamb students read every yeah for English, is it online?

Which kind people full Africa self?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Babysho:

Go and check the review for his so called "Facts Versus Fiction" book. Everyone's talking about him drilling fishes grin

Stop displaying your ignorance online. Publishing houses can cut deals for your books without it making waves online.

Do you know many songs at stack in money for the owners don't trend online?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2021
trailblazar:

Pawn. Your truth is not everyone's truth. Be guided. Your oga madam lauretta onochie dare not take on reno directly.

Simpleton. Your truth is not everyone's truth. Take your drugs. Your oga madam lauretta onochie dare not take on reno directly.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

The focus isn't about ownership; it is about understanding.

Do you understand the meaning of "the truth"?

You, do you understand the meaning of "the truth"?
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Babysho(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Stop displaying your ignorance online. Publishing houses can cut deals for your books without it making waves online.

Do you know many songs at stack in money for the owners don't trend online?

Did I say he didn't cut deals with publishing houses? Did I say songs that aren't mainstream don't stack money?
I said I saw certain reviews on his page that I found funny so why are you coming for me like that? grin
Better find your cruise cool
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by billyG(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
The way this man answer d question proof he is saner than fkk.
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Phinex(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Cool and mature reply.
Love that!
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by colestephan86: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Cool reply sha without insult unlike that yoruba prodigal son FFK
FFK is frustrated from not having any link to the money bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.