Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me (5123 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

I should have heeded your warning. I just wasted about 3minutes of my life reading IQ destroying crap.
grin grin grin
And I'm the one who they say is harsh
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Topsy04(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thinee:

Lol e don clear for my eyes before self, but not anymore!!.... I don't think I can be played by any girl anymore , at least not in this life maybe the next ( P.S I've been heartbroken before , don't think it can happen to me again)
Always a step ahead!!!

what is OP saying .... you cant be played by any girl anymore..... but you are busy dragging girl with a guy.

when you guys are from different region.
the girl is more closer to the guy than you.

imagine you saying shes not a virgin, shes tight ...shes bla bla...

I pity you.....

I've you heard of pussy tighten before......

NEVER DRAG love with a nigga.

free the babe and focus on something else my brother. Real love will definitely come.
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Fremantle: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Topsy04:
what is OP saying .... you cant be played by any girl anymore..... but you are busy dragging girl with a guy.
Don't mind the OP to even think the chat was recent 'April 4th'. He even called the guy a Simp wen he's the one Simping the more..

Op this one is for u...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Cerebellum: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:
Bunch of kids with no brains
Controlled by their scrotums lol

Nw listen , illorin girls are very good at promiscuity not all though but them get degree
Their kpekus are always tight no matter how you dig it , they'll tell you that you're the only guy they've had sex deeply with just to keep you
They're always calm and cool and understanding too but you need to be schooled as well

Delta guys lack understanding, they think they're smarter than anyone else that's why then they enter Lagos it's small oshodi boys that lusguard their items and render them stranded , they full under bridge stranded

You were tryna strike a peaceful conversation I understand but it's not worth it at all
As long I'm aware that I'm not the only guy fuckinggg my girl trust me I'm out
It's either I'm out or I turn her my bitchhh

Chatting up someone who lacks understanding is where you bleeped up plus hey bruh , work on your spellings and grammar

Let that girl go , you got a long way to go
Have you ever imagined hustling hard to travel abroad?
Do just that bruh and get a life cuz naija girls will frustrate you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Una geh sense my Gee

Three gbosa for you

But make he no leave the girl now...Make he lamna the girl more and more...grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by ClassicPesGamer(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
hmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by slimman007: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
ClassicPesGamer:
hmm

Right now OP don run

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Phenomenal16(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Op leave naira landers... These ppl are mood and relationship killers
All these ppl calling u SIMPs can't even clean ur shoe,,,some are eating real shits from,,,some might even be living in one ghetto like that.
This am very sure of
Ride on with ur babe abeg......keeping virgnity is not easy,,, she try ,,I must commend her for that.
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by ClassicPesGamer(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
slimman007:

Right now OP don run
grin
slimman007:

Right now OP don run
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by AlexB300: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Baba you may not be a confirm Simp buy you are not a Red piller..
From your comments, you never even Bleep the girl.. and yet you are confident she is still a virgin.. smh
Make I no just yab you based on your jonsing.. but you never get strong mind frame in handling girls..
the story get contradictions o. First she tell u say d guy don knack am, e come change again undecided
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
All these small pikins sef
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
AlexB300:
the story get contradictions o. First she tell u say d guy don knack am, e come change again undecided

E weak me ooo
But I dn knack am my advice...
Make em do em choice sha..
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Cutie09(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
leksite120:
In all honesty, the reason you're telling us this now, I don't understand. What do u want?

It seems guys are more foolish when in love than girls

Ha bros thats hash oo grin
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Cutie09(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:
Bunch of kids with no brains
Controlled by their scrotums lol

Chatting up someone who lacks understanding is where you bleeped up plus hey bruh , work on your spellings and grammar

Let that girl go , you got a long way to go
Have you ever imagined hustling hard to travel abroad?

Do just that bruh and get a life cuz naija girls will frustrate you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Wow the most sensible post ever thank you bros God bless you. You deserve 3 gbosa and church hugs from pope grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Cutie09(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
OB7Foreva:
All I see is 2 irresponsible adults having a conversation about who the girl loves the most, I can bet my balls that this same girl is in another niqqas DM telling him she's single, I don't even play like this why would I wrestle with my fellow man over a b*tch? u can have the hoe man wink
Where's mosdii come and give me ur punchline..

Bet your balls ke na sure banker be that
Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by Skepticus: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
leksite120:
In all honesty, the reason you're telling us this now, I don't understand. What do u want?

It seems guys are more foolish when in love than girls

A man in love is a big fool. Even when you see them in reality, they often look miserable and stupid.

2 guys fighting in love fighting over a slût, are the biggest fools ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me by teebillz: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
In all this epistle, you didn't tell us whether you have fuckkked this bitch or not. This is wrong on every level. Please do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo) / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.