Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" (20997 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by channelstravel: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hope Hope... grin
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Whitecoal711: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
No body is after you,we need basic amenities,good jobs and enable ground and structure for fend and our business,just give us this and your conscience that is after you will free you
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hopeless hope is a big time fool, useless bleaching cow, sorry ass of a governor governor..
God punish that your maggot coated mouth. sad
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Olumighthy: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Highly reckless and insensitive trash comment by so called governor.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by ReachHard: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2021

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Glycosunde: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
What he is actually saying is that Northerners I won't let you go because Supreme Court will sack me out of office. You people were my bargaining chips, I have pledged to lick your asses even at the detriment of imolites. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari APChites with Zombified Supreme Court Governor

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Akuruoulo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
THIS NEWSPAPER ..DAILYTRUST IS A FULANI MEDIUM....

THEY ALWAYS BRING NEWS THAT CELEBRATES FULANI ATROCITIES...

THEY ALSO CHAMPION ETHNIC DIVISION...

BUT AS FOR IMO STATE...(HAUSA ARE WELCOME) ...FULANI HERDSMEN ARE NOT.....
U gat it all right bro

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Akuruoulo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
akanke79:

Imo state is a no mans land.The hausa/Fulanis can claim it as their own.
They can claim ur state first be4 mine
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by tit(f): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
*When a government has ceased to protect lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, ... and becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression ..."
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Gudiza(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol wahala dey.
don't leave meh. � grin
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Abdulsaddiq: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2021
You kill our people in ur state just wait for payback time

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Drosonogasta(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Imo State is now Officially a Northern State..

I still Insist that state governments should start constructing high walled borders at various state boundaries
Like New mexico border abi?
Whatever that av tune u to this kind of illusion is damaging your brain.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Drosonogasta(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Abdulsaddiq:
Karma have refused to divorce ya tribe. Thank God ur also feeling the same way we felt.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by nedu666: 1:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Edusouls:
Well done Uzodinma be strong, am beginning to like this man, ipob pigs don’t know that we have 11million Igbos residing and doing business in the north, if any violence breaks out it would be catastrophic to Our brothers over there, but the wickedness and hate in Nnamdi Kanus heart has him blind to reasoning and common sense, but thanks God the beginning of his untimely end has started,Igbo Devil in disguise

11 million lgbos are in the north
20million lgbos are in the sw
15million lgbos are in the ss
5 million lgbos are in the abroad
You want to add more. Jobless police

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Drosonogasta(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2021
You are a diplomat, thumps up to the governor.
Same thing Buhari would say
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by ismodiwa(m): 2:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Kriss216:
A Governor that can't protect Police Headquarters close to his office is promising to protect you staying in remote area

Apply good behavior and be civil, that's the only guarantee you have to stay in SE peacefully as a Northerner.

Be a menace to your host community, not even US military can save you!
#how is a governor supposed to protect police headquarters for crying out loud? What is the work of the commissioner who occupies the building?
Senseless comment everywhere
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Uzondinma is the most stupid thing that ever walked the face of the Earth

I said this guy can not manage a beer parlour, how much more a state.

Uzodinma should be gifted to Niger Republic. He is just a portrait.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by witworth(m): 2:50am On Apr 13, 2021
A coward is a bastard. Just that in this life en... Sometimes cowards do survive but only as to live on their kneels rather than die on their feet.
This is not a governor, he is a glutton, he will still be used as scapegoat later.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by amuwo1980: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2021
I support that part about not leaving the state , where don’t want any peaceful law abiding individual from any where who chose to live wand work in IMO state to leave , we are not against the common Hausas or Yorubas, we are all part of humanity .
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by amuwo1980: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2021
nedu666:

11 million lgbos are in the north
20million lgbos are in the sw
15million lgbos are in the ss
5 million lgbos are in the abroad
You want to add more. Jobless police

And they still claim we got the smallest population and voting block, they stir to taste

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by amuwo1980: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Abdulsaddiq:
You must pay for it one day I swear
Bullshit , you won’t do nothing , you been killing igbos since 1948.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by iampeterben(m): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Have you secured your own life Mr. Hope Road is good.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Awoleesu(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2021
akanke79:

Imo state is a no mans land.The hausa/Fulanis can claim it as their own.

Really!? shocked
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Awoleesu(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2021
1MCN:
The way Southern politicians grovel servily before even the lowest northerner leaves you wondering if there's more than meets the eye in Nigerian politics.
While their Northern counterparts exude so much arrogance and indifference to Southerners living in the North.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Awoleesu(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Abdulsaddiq:

Ama babu sheda cewa ankashe mutanen acikin hoton nan!
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Duplexxx: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Una wen call una sef governor my ass

Una no try
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by zoedew: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2021
You will follow them shortly! The Roach did as well!
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by keypha1: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Governo of eboyi state did it and now he is regretting it, you are dancing with devil, by the time it will blow you will not escape it.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
He doesn't know what is upon the Southerners in Nigeria, but I just wish and pray that it will not be late before he realise .
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by wink2015(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Kriss216:
A Governor that can't protect Police Headquarters close to his office is promising to protect you staying in remote area

Apply good behavior and be civil, that's the only guarantee you have to stay in SE peacefully as a Northerner.

Be a menace to your host community, not even US military can save you!

You are correct.

I think Governor Hope Uzodinma is only making a poltical statement just to please his Abuja masters.

The fulani have no other choice than to respect the laws of the land as established by their host community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman / Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.