Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" (21000 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Kriss216:
A Governor that can't protect Police Headquarters close to his office is promising to protect you staying in remote area

Apply good behavior and be civil, that's the only guarantee you have to stay in SE peacefully as a Northerner.

Be a menace to your host community, not even US military can save you!

So in your own view it is the Governor that is supposed to protect the Police Headquarters.

What is the use of your education guy? Or you think it is for blowing grammar without sense?

You don't know it is the Police that is supposed to protect the Governor and the entire citizens.
Smh
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Gireiboy(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

well said.........the governor aint far from the truth.........

Not all hausa/fulani are criminals....they have the right to stay anywhere in this country....but they need to flush out all those criminal elements. The primary job of a governor is to protect lives and properties......

As far as we are still together as a nigerian...we should learn to leave to together in peace and harmony.......enough of all these tribal bullshit.......some criminal elements are fueling the crisis.....

If care is not taken nigeria might disintegrate before 2023.......and it is gonna be very bloody......the southeast be like person wey dem wan burn, wey come dey use fuel rub body.........imo state governor should do the neccessary.......by dealing with that terrorist group called ipob and esn.....

When are you going to fish out your drug dealing/pushing/trafficking brothers amongs you?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by thebar: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by tit(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
nedu666:

11 million lgbos are in the north
20million lgbos are in the sw
15million lgbos are in the ss
5 million lgbos are in the abroad
You want to add more. Jobless police

That is population of 50 million without adding the Ibo in the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG / El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have / APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.