Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" (20996 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin Ipobare grin grin
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by JooEeL(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by James246: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
So you knew all these
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin grin grin

It's safe to say that imo people are fulanigbos.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Akasammyoka: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
He needs to advice them to be civil and not hostile to their host. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Edusouls(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Well done Uzodinma be strong, am beginning to like this man, ipob pigs don’t know that we have 11million Igbos residing and doing business in the north, if any violence breaks out it would be catastrophic to Our brothers over there, but the wickedness and hate in Nnamdi Kanus heart has him blind to reasoning and common sense, but thanks God the beginning of his untimely end has started,Igbo Devil in disguise

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Crizillion1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by donnie(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:
Another reckless talk all in the name of impressing some people

Eish!

Where did you learn Eish from? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by donnie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
daniboy4545:
..there is a serious fight in egebeda Gowon estate between Hausa and Yoruba..........pls the police should intervene

Is it Hausa or Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by ceeceeco: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
This Governor is a real pretender. A Northern asslicker! No problem keep licking northern asses, when e set u go know wetin u do urself. U think say northerners send u. Na fia go kee u...Ah dey laf u.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by jrusky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
I said it that Ebubeagu security outfit will end as audio Ebubeagu las las.

Same thing Fayemi said to the fulani killer bastards that put Ekiti on fula herds bitchs mercy.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by daniboy4545(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
donnie:

Is it Hausa or Fulani?
fulani

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by donnie(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
daniboy4545:
fulani

Aha... thought as much
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
All Nigerians should be able to live safely, securely, happily, and amicably in any state of the country.

The problem is not Northerners, the problem is marauding herdsmen, bandits, and terrorists, hiding in the forest.

All citizens of a state must work together to flush out and destroy those waging an indirect war against us.

Thanks.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by UnabashedIPOB: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
The governor told them that “every protection or support I can give to the Igbo man from Imo State, I will also give to a northerner who is in Imo State.”

I find the above statement by the Imo governor as it relates to the protection of his citizens not only insulting but laughable. The Imo citizens should ask the FULANI "errand boy" and "Supreme Court" governor what protection has he ever provided for them? Was he not the same Mr. Ozodimgba who invited the ZOO soldiers who came and killed his people willy-nilly? How come he did not protect them then? So, to come now and say he would protect the northers just like he would protect his citizens is nothing but a big JOKE. I hope the northerners are not taking him at his words because if what he offered his people is protection, then they themselves (Northerners) would be in for a surprise. Mr. Ozodimgba is a big liar and his heart is as ugly as he looks.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Lovelyn451(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
see this wan...eye service
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by favour32(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Imo people una doh o
Edo or Delta person gangan
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by onuman: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
skullbaba:
Hausa lives in towns and cities. They are involved in commerce.
Fulani lives in forests, they are herders. Don't mix them together.
Kanuri from Bornu sell wristwatches and beans.

Hausa man or Kanuri man no get time to make trouble with anyone.

They both have their homelands in Nigeria.

Fulani has no homeland in Nigeria, therefore make trouble and trouble to get other people’s lands.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by JTCHI: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Was this kind of statement made during the attack this to the people of Imo... nonsense talk
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Valkrie: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/you-dont-have-to-leave-imo-gov-uzodimma-tells-northerners

He should take the matter to supreme court where his redeemer liveth.... grin
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/you-dont-have-to-leave-imo-gov-uzodimma-tells-northerners

well said.........the governor aint far from the truth.........

Not all hausa/fulani are criminals....they have the right to stay anywhere in this country....but they need to flush out all those criminal elements. The primary job of a governor is to protect lives and properties......

As far as we are still together as a nigerian...we should learn to leave to together in peace and harmony.......enough of all these tribal bullshit.......some criminal elements are fueling the crisis.....

If care is not taken nigeria might disintegrate before 2023.......and it is gonna be very bloody......the southeast be like person wey dem wan burn, wey come dey use fuel rub body.........imo state governor should do the neccessary.......by dealing with that terrorist group called ipob and esn.....
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
JTCHI:
Was this kind of statement made during the attack this to the people of Imo... nonsense talk

RIP english
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
The only difference is that one person has a retinue of security personnel guarding him.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
ceeceeco:
This Governor is a real pretender. A Northern asslicker! No problem keep licking northern asses, when e set u go know wetin u do urself. U think say northerners send u. Na fia go kee u...Ah dey laf u.

are the northners not nigerians? Are all the northerners criminals, bandits or killer herdsmen? There are lots of them foing about with their legitimate business.....

The governor spoke my mind.......
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by snipernigga(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
If na so, I advise you to follow them to wherever they are going.
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by PussyKing(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ogogoro Governor

This one don lick buari ass so tey he not get sense again grin
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by notym2chektym: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hausas rent shops ,do trade and stay among the people. They don't stay in the forest. Moreover they ain't land grabbers because they have a home in the north where they are coming from. Besides they are contented with their little little business and are generally nice people. E just dey pain me why them allow Fulani conquer them and turn them to their subtle slaves
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by AMBURSAA(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
LOADING .........2024 AFTER BUHARI,IGBO LIVING IN NORTH ? READING......,..hahahahaha
Re: Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" by EmekaA125(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Security is our collective business. Take Uzodinma seriously at ur own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.