Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date (8044 Views)

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Draslo(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2021
NiRfreak:
"You up for quickie here"...is a game move.. lol

Giving her condom to wear for u....is another killer move to render her cunt in tears.

Simp can never understand that audacity in their life......... reason they are shouting it's a lie.
If you can believe his story, then you can believe all the major lies in history. Go and find out which cinema is still showing Mulan.

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by ashawopikin(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Draslo:
Oga go and start writing erotica. You might make money instead of all these make believe stories for attention on Nairaland.

Major lies
1. Condom in pocket to the movies. Really?!
2. Nylon in movie hall to tie the condom. Really?!
3. Ordering of two Ubers? Haba! You can only do one per trip. What do you think we are? Foolish and dumb?
Modified
4. Mulan stopped showing in Nigerian cinemas during the last quarter of 2020.
Draslo you for go join FBI
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by NiRfreak(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Draslo:

If you can believe his story, then you can believe all the major lies in history. Go and find out which cinema is still showing Mulan.
You must work for every Cinema to know this
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by gosmoney(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Hugomexis:
Sequel to my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/6500787/what-happened-female-banker

So after coming back from church yesterday,I called her to ask if she was still up for the date later in the evening.She answered in the affirmative.

So in the evening,I got dressed in my long sleeve shirt with knickers and face cap with my white sneakers to boot.I met her up in the bus stop we agreed to meet.God she was so pretty and sexy in her short wine coloured gown with the lipstick and stiletto heels to match.The gown really made her curves prominent.I complimented her beauty and she blushed slightly.I ordered uber to the cinema.

On getting there,I ordered for three packs of chips and two bottles of coke.

We got in and picked our spot to sit.We were few in the hall.In fact,we weren't up to 10 in total.

We started watching the movie(Mulan).Mulan is thrash by the way.As we were watching,I put my hands over her shoulders and tried smooching her breasts from time to time cheesy

Anytime I did so,she'd take my hands off her shoulder telling me to allow her concentrate on the movie.I let her be then later she snuggled up to me to rest her head on my chest.I wrapped my hands around her,feeling her breast.I could hear her soft moans.I used my left hand to type a message on my phone 'You up for a quickie right here' then I showed it to her.

Her intial reaction was that of incredulity before she nodded her head in agreement.I quickly scanned the area.There wasn't anyone behind us.The closest person to us was seven seats away so wouldn't notice.

I slipped out my condom from my pockets and handed it to her,telling her to wear it on me herself.She unbuckled my zippers,played with my penis for a while before wearing the condom on it.After wearing it on,she gently moved over and sat on me,grindly me slowly.She's an expert.Damn.

The way she rolled and twisted her waist on me sent me wild.She's a really bad girl.cheesy We both were struggling to hold back the pleasures we felt.I came and she got down.I slipped off the condom and tied it inside a nylon.

We continued watching the movie till it ended then we left.I ordered different ubers for us as were both going in different directions.I kissed her before she entered her uber.cheesy

She asked if we could up some other time and I told her it depends on when I'd have a chance away from my busy schedule.
dis go dey feel say dem go dey hail am for here not knwing na opposite side go happen dis blashing cheesy
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by ashawopikin(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Oga dey lie gently naw...
which cinema dey put coke inside nylon? Haba mana � maybe na okokomaiko cinema sha...
Even for okokomaiko cinema, dem no dey put coke for nylon grin

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by selemempe: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
candygist:

The same lady that ask if you were not irresponsible like Davido. The both of you are mad.
grin
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by PAWG(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
I enjoyed the story lies or nah. I’m sure y’all did too
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Sparkle777(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hugomexis:
Sequel to my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/6500787/what-happened-female-banker

So after coming back from church yesterday,I called her to ask if she was still up for the date later in the evening.She answered in the affirmative.

So in the evening,I got dressed in my long sleeve shirt with knickers and face cap with my white sneakers to boot.I met her up in the bus stop we agreed to meet.God she was so pretty and sexy in her short wine coloured gown with the lipstick and stiletto heels to match.The gown really made her curves prominent.I complimented her beauty and she blushed slightly.I ordered uber to the cinema.

On getting there,I ordered for three packs of chips and two bottles of coke.

We got in and picked our spot to sit.We were few in the hall.In fact,we weren't up to 10 in total.

We started watching the movie(Mulan).Mulan is thrash by the way.As we were watching,I put my hands over her shoulders and tried smooching her breasts from time to time cheesy

Anytime I did so,she'd take my hands off her shoulder telling me to allow her concentrate on the movie.I let her be then later she snuggled up to me to rest her head on my chest.I wrapped my hands around her,feeling her breast.I could hear her soft moans.I used my left hand to type a message on my phone 'You up for a quickie right here' then I showed it to her.

Her intial reaction was that of incredulity before she nodded her head in agreement.I quickly scanned the area.There wasn't anyone behind us.The closest person to us was seven seats away so wouldn't notice.

I slipped out my condom from my pockets and handed it to her,telling her to wear it on me herself.She unbuckled my zippers,played with my penis for a while before wearing the condom on it.After wearing it on,she gently moved over and sat on me,grindly me slowly.She's an expert.Damn.

The way she rolled and twisted her waist on me sent me wild.She's a really bad girl.cheesy We both were struggling to hold back the pleasures we felt.I came and she got down.I slipped off the condom and tied it inside a nylon.

We continued watching the movie till it ended then we left.I ordered different ubers for us as were both going in different directions.I kissed her before she entered her uber.cheesy

She asked if we could up some other time and I told her it depends on when I'd have a chance away from my busy schedule.

You Wish... grin grin grin
In your dreams buddy grin grin
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by lkillbrokehoes: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Draslo:
Oga go and start writing erotica. You might make money instead of all these make believe stories for attention on Nairaland.

Major lies
1. Condom in pocket to the movies. Really?!
2. Nylon in movie hall to tie the condom. Really?!
3. Ordering of two Ubers? Haba! You can only do one per trip. What do you think we are? Foolish and dumb?
Modified
4. Mulan stopped showing in Nigerian cinemas during the last quarter of 2020.
Nawa oh, una really bad here cheesy
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Draslo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nawa oh, una really bad here cheesy
The only bad person here is the OP. All his topics na bastard lie dem be grin
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by IceColdVeins(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
The ultimate lie here bro:
He was directed into a seperate office by the customer service rep according to his first thread, definitely the lady banker would be on nothing lower than the Senior Banking Officer grade, with atleast 500k salary. Now tell me which slaying Nigeria lady on that income will not have a car of her own or agree to meet you up in a bus stop?
The moment he mentioned bus stop, I just weak
Op no go die well
Draslo:

The only bad person here is the OP. All his topics na bastard lie dem be grin

2 Likes

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by KingTom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bridget B things grin
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Classcaptain1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
This Buhari Government suppose employ you. Apparently you will do a better job than Lie Mohammed. If to say u get sense, you for just die the matter for the first thread but as sense far from you, you created a bigger lie. You no try at all. You be Sawaba.
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by slimman007: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Classcaptain1:
This Buhari Government suppose employ you. Apparently you will do a better job than Lie Mohammed. If to say u get sense, you for just die the matter for the first thread but as sense far from you, you created a bigger lie. You no try at all. You be Sawaba.

Don't mind the fool he taught people here are unintelligent that will just accept trash without verifying...OP Ogun kill there for this liar.You own pass Oga liar Muhammed of APC
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by SavageResponse(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Brexxit:
That's why I love nairaland, detectives everywhere.The story is as fake as toke makinwa butt. grin

Baba wan form Emeka ike and Ramsey Noah but nairalanders quickly change am for am. grin

Are you serious?

You mean Toke Makinwa's butt isn't real shocked
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Draslo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
IceColdVeins:
The ultimate lie here bro:
He was directed into a seperate office by the customer service rep according to his first thread, definitely the lady banker would be on nothing lower than the Senior Banking Officer grade, with atleast 500k salary. Now tell me which slaying Nigeria lady on that income will not have a car of her own or agree to meet you up in a bus stop?
The moment he mentioned bus stop, I just weak
Op no go die well
I just read the thread. I'm sure he's wishing he could delete this post. He's even viewing it now sef

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by rowland545(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hugomexis:

I don't really like to reply you nairaland ogbomsosho sherlock holmes cheesy

As for your first question,which real nigga doesn't keep a condom in his wallet? cheesy

As for your second question,I'm sure you read where I said I bought two bottles of coke.Can't your dumb brain tell you those bottles of coke were put inside a nylon? cheesy

As for your third question,I used my phone to order one trip while she used hers to order for her own trip but I paid for both cheesy
even though I agree with everybody DAT ur story is a deeper lie....but that ogbomosho Sherlock Holmes thing h said got me rolling on d floor with laughter...

But next time if u want to lie...think deep...u should have left that sex in d cinema part out of it...nobody will believe u......u should have just said u fingered her...people might buy it...

A lot of people finger in d cinema... And I'm one of dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by BRATISLAVA: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ikea81:

where you see nylon? you buy akara too?

How can you believe anything he says when he claims she blushed? How can black people blush? That is how you know it is low fantasy he is telling.
Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by ScotMisile: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please, let us reduce our lies this year... Amen

1 Like

Re: Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
How much does Nairaland pay for fake stories? I can’t let this opportunity pass me by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse / Son Impregnates Mom... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.