Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! (984 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Lakeview: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
What do you do when you have issues in your relationship and it's no longer in sync like what it used to be!

Like we had a relationship but an issue came up and we didn't speak for weeks and then I took the bold step to reconcile and now it's just hello, hi, good morning, good nite! If I didn't say anything for days, no response from the other side.

Does this mean the relationship has hit the rock? even when we met at first, it wasn't this bad! should I just forget it and move on to another or still give it time to heal?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Bornsinner7: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
You get strength brother
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by livebyday(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
I take it you are a teenager ? Or not residing in Nigeria right now?
We are battling the following

Hate speech
Fake news
Insecurity
Guerilla attacks from secessionists
Insecurity
Corruption
Inflation

So forgive us if we don't care much for this topic

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by IamPlato(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021

The Problem With This Generation Is Believing That Relationship is Forever sweet.

Go And Ask Your Parents What They Did When The love Felt Like It Was Fading

There Is Moore To Relationship Than Lust... Commitment, Trust, sacrifice, Love, dedication. Can You Give These To A Relationship?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lakeview:

we didn't speak for weeks and then I took the bold step to reconcile

Rule No 1
if you’re not married to her NEVER take that bold simp step. vagina people see it as weakness. Only wives understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by MickzyDonald: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
The first time it happened, i couldn't speak up till now, never expect a relationship to be filled with the same juices for a long time
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Rockyrascal(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
How can we help you with a solution when you didn't state the underlying issues
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Goldbw122(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Take your phone and call her right now, confidence and just pretend as if u know what happening and start afresh... Good luck
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by yomi007k(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
livebyday:

Hate speech
Fake news
Insecurity
Insecurity
Corruption
Inflation

My brother you must be drinking from wisdom well.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lakeview:
What do you do when you have issues in your relationship and it's no longer in sync like what it used to be!

Like we had a relationship but an issue came up and we didn't speak for weeks and then I took the bold step to reconcile and now it's just hello, hi, good morning, good nite! If I didn't say anything for days, no response from the other side.

Does this mean the relationship has hit the rock? even when we met at first, it wasn't this bad! should I just forget it and move on to another or still give it time to heal?

If the issue that led to the rift isn't that serious and she's still stone-walling even after you made an attempt at reconciliation, then she's tired of the relationship.

Just leave her alone. Stop talking to her. If/when she's ready, she'll rekindle the relationship herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by LordDarius(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

If the issue that led to the rift isn't that serious and she's still stone-walling even after you made an attempt at reconciliation, then she's tired of the relationship.

Just leave her alone. Stop talking to her. If/when she's ready, she'll rekindle the relationship herself.
She will rekindle the relationship herself As in ... The effrontery... She be god na... Rubbish... Sorry I'm having a bad day...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
LordDarius:

She will rekindle the relationship herself As in ... The effrontery... She be god na... Rubbish... Sorry I'm having a bad day...

Lol. Okay. She'll ATTEMPT to rekindle the relationship herself.

Of course it takes two for a relationship to be rekindled.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
livebyday:

Hate speech
Fake news
Insecurity
Insecurity
Corruption
Inflation

grin grin grin grin

Baba you no get joy!

OP relationship matter dicey, may God help you, can two walk together except there be an agreement.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by mokolade21845: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2021
You get strength brother
Re: What Do You Do When Your Relationship Is No Longer In Sync! by Lakeview: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Okay thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A / For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.