Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) (1770 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by TrunnionNews: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2021
A very young and Vibrant lady took to her Twitter handle to narrate how a man kept on toasting her on Instagram despite getting married on the day they were supposed to meet.

The lady with the Twitter handle @littlehuman explained how the man was doting her and how they have made plans to see each other. But unfortunately, he reveled that he has a wedding to attend in Katsina.

While they were discussing, he promised to get her a souvenir, only for the girl to go through his Instagram page and discovered that it was the guy that got married.

See her tweet below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-soon-to-be.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by majamajic(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Souvenirs bears the name of celebrant too , she for wait
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2021
If not for the wedding that revealed his identity he for don destroy ur Jericho too abi... Nigeria girls ni dey investigate at all.. All most are after is money, money, money... Some will even be abreast with the fact that the guy is getting married but won't care... Thats some of our ladies for u... They don't mind sharing....
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by Chloraseptic: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Some shouldn't have any business with marriage or bearing a child..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by incogni2o: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2021
She should be thankful the story ended there
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by Gofwane(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Nairaland is now a twitter bola. Every trash from twitter gets dumped here.
Tuehh!
#Spits on thread.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by Cholls(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2021
my brother this pantami news is just a cover up for something...my mind doesn't deceive me. It is either Pantami wants to sell us out to big tech companies because of hate in his heart, and some people are doing their utmost best to stop him from the betrayal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) by punisha: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Gofwane:
Nairaland is now a twitter bola. Every trash from twitter gets dumped here.
Tuehh!
#Spits on thread.

tuehhh!

I pooooo on thread.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Video Of Last Night With 100level Uniport Girlfriend (full Video) / Would You Rather Have A Gay Child Or A Criminal One? / This Is Why I Date Many Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.