Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

This Is Why I Date Many Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Date Many Guys (1796 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Karen2024(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2023
I don't date just one guy because I know he will not be financially capable to take all my burden. I have to struggle to get more than just a guy at a time to get my needs met.
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
This boy ehnnn...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2023
You be burden. Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Karen2024(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2023
Nia69:
This boy ehnnn...
which boy ?
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
You be burden. Nawa o
He really is.
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by helinues: 5:36pm On May 03, 2023
And this is why you are likely going to catch Adisa

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2023
Karen2024:
I don't date just one guy because I know he will not be financially capable to take all my burden. I have to struggle to get more than just a guy at a time to get my needs met.

- who told you that a man's job is to take care of all your burden?
- whats wrong with you that you cant take care of your own burden?
- why dont you ask your fada to take care of your burden?
- are you so cheap that any man with money can have you (under the guise of taking care of your burden)?
- what man in his right man would want to be with a "pay as you go" woman like you, more than one night?!?!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by akube34: 8:00pm On May 03, 2023
Karen2024:
u need to channel that energy in getting a job, that way your puma won’t suffer
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Karen2024(f): 8:22pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- who told you that a man's job is to take care of all your burden?
- whats wrong with you that you cant take care of your own burden?
- why dont you ask your fada to take care of your burden?
- are you so cheap that any man with money can have you (under the guise of taking care of your burden)?
- what man in his right man would want to be with a "pay as you go" woman like you, more than one night?!?!
You are still a kid so you won't understand
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2023
Karen2024:
You are still a kid so you won't understand

thank you grandma... may you land the "captain save an olosho" you have been seeking for.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Gee64: 3:42am On May 04, 2023
It is called prostitution.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Karen2024(f): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thank you grandma... may you land the "captain save an olosho" you have been seeking for.
You are a fool! I believe strongly that the woman who birthed you regrets now that she realizes you are a bunch of nonentity.
Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by Postinor: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Just say u are a cheap prostitute, end of story

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Date Many Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Karen2024:
You are a fool! I believe strongly that the woman who birthed you regrets now that she realizes you are a bunch of nonentity.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. / My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? / An Assasination Threat Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.