Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver (28534 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Xscape047: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by wink2015(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
You can with a tourist visa then.... Not anymore again.

What amount can one enter Dubai or the UAE with given the current inflationary state of things in Naija?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
wink2015:

What amount can one enter Dubai or the UAE with given the current inflationary state of things in Naija?
For the sake of not derailing the thread by going off topic, I will advise you visit the UAE thread in the Travel section.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Xscape047: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:
So with 400k I can enter Dubai?

Yes for like 3 days depending on the location sha
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by uvie66: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Davido Adeleke is a young man with a Special Heart.
In all His Rascal and Sinful lifestyle, I must say He has a Nice Heart.
You can't act a good Heart! It is what you do in Secret and the open.

I Sincerely Pray He Encounters JESUS Christ and become Genuinely Born again so He will make Heaven.

My Precious Daddy, I Earnestly Pray that you Save David Adeleke. Give HIM an Encounter that HE Cannot Resist. An Encounter that will make Him White as Snow in JESUS Name.
my brother leave that nice heart story anybody with money in abundance will automatically be benevolent.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Risentouch(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Rackstelli people how market?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEC3NUBurI
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Olarewaju89: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
handsomeyinka:

Pray for yourself..Davido dont need your prayers.
Pray for people like Buhari or tinubu that really needs serious prayers.

We you keep quiet undecided

Everybody needs prayer in this life.

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Mokason288(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Good morning Beckysexy

I requested for your numbers yesterday I didn’t hear back from you
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by RPG2020(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:

Benin people and abroad is like banana � and groundnut

See pastor osigwe don dey ask question

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by snapdragon00: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Over 400 trading courses available. DM at affordable prices

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by wman(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Babisha10(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
That's why devido will always be my best every day and anytime
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2021
people who are ready to help and uplift you wont be angry with you even if you make a mistake , they know you are learning and they will be willing to assist you all the way till you get to the top.
May God send us our own helper in our time of need
ijustdey:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/peruzzi-how-i-lost-n400k-davido-sent-me-for-dubai-trip-to-taxi-driver/
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Ellegacy(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
A guy that have a Uber driver doesn't have account and he sent his Uber driver account?? I get sense now.

PR stunt shit!

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2021
as young as he is m believe me that guy is the mentor of many people who haven't even seen him but his lifestyle and benevolence has changed the lives of many .
i keep telling people , instead of looking for davido mistakes , why don't ppl spend and use the same time to study what he is doing right and making God to continue blessing him

Babisha10:
That's why devido will always be my best every day and anytime
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Glycosunde: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Davido my guy always living up to his mantra that we rise by lifting others. Imagine sending #400k to someone you never too know and him dey give you story wey nor gel. But baba say resend your account and he run another #400k one time. It is not easy. And the Uber guy just lost a potential avenue to make money. As Peruzzi don blow shebi he go for still remember you well. Okpolor eye nor b open eye. You don chop and forget d #400k by now but wetin you do him nor go forget. If na good thing now you do, him go for still dey talk about am.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:

400k was for ticket and for passport , u will still need Visa , at least 3 months Visa , perruzi went with just 2 weeks Visa of about 60k , 3 months Visa will cost u like almost 200k and u will need like another 100k for house rent of 1 month , Budget like 700k
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Reelmii: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:
He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

“I got the passport the next day.

cry

And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry
January? this is sad
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Reelmii: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:
He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

cry

And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry
why not try outside Lagos
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by clockwisereport: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Ellegacy:
A guy that have a Uber driver doesn't have account and he sent his Uber driver account?? I get sense now.

PR stunt shit!

u dey listen to the guy?

A medical student does not have a bank account.

Peryzzi is simply Linus Mba

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Reelmii: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:

cry

why not try outside lagos, am sure it wont be this bad, just that u might spend more
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by lkillbrokehoes: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Since I was born,And now I'm getting old

I have never heard Wizkid dash sombody 1 kobo
Wizkid doesn't make noise about it, dude is a low-key guy

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by omaclarry(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2021
the story dey som how sha... for u to hav an uber driver account, that means u transfered money to him from an account u hav access to earlier

how ur parents take dey send u money for schooling?

even if u dnt have account, so non of ur hommies, relatives, gf, or ur parents sef had an account. or even the account u used to send money to d uber earlier, abi u pay the guy ride money over the counter?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Numerouno94(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:

cry

U go no where, we die here in 9ja. After una vote in change una wan japa abi? kole work.grin grin.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Lovecars501(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Make person do mistake with my account na
grin[quote No worry God dey
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by seyz91(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
na just ticket, shine your eyes
PastorOsigwe:
So with 00k I can enter Dubai?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by gnykelly(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Davido is such an amazing guy. i always pray for him.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by spinna: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:

cry

man pass man for this world my brother grin
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by gnykelly(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2021
omaclarry:
the story dey som how sha... for u to hav an uber driver account, that means u transfered money to him from an account u hav access to earlier

how ur parents take dey send u money for schooling?

even if u dnt have account, so non of ur hommies, relatives, gf, or ur parents sef had an account. or even the account u used to send money to d uber earlier, abi u pay the guy ride money over the counter?

some people call their friends to pay for them. so they collect the uber driver account and send to friend.

i have been there.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by tosan245(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by tosan245(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Obi Madubogwu's Burial Ceremony / RMD Recounts Experience With Davido, Nengi On 'Jowo' Music Video Set (Photos) / Dead Owl At Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Door This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.