Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver (28533 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Agbebakun22: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Since I was born,And now I'm getting old

I have never heard Wizkid dash sombody 1 kobo

But e give bella shmurda $2000 few weeks ago nah

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by solonubinho(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Make person do mistake with my account na

Thief.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by sophxx: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:
He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

“I got the passport the next day.

cry

And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry
Go to Osogbo or Akure, you'll get it same day or worst day after. Ikoyi, Ibadan and Abeokuta are busy offices hence mostly out of booklets.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by alexola20(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Na Ijebu pikin.
grin
ChizzyBuna:

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by FuckEveryday: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2021
sophxx:
Go to Osogbo or Akure, you'll get it same day or worst day after. Ikoyi, Ibadan and Abeokuta are busy offices hence mostly out of booklets.
Thanks bro, someone told me something similar and I think that's what I'll do.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by blazepascal(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
only me ..davido. nd cr7 are good guys on earth I swear No one else is among
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2021
grin Yoruba will say; ode won like. na foolish man them they always like. Davido is a fool surrounded by snakes, bandits and "fulani herdsmen" wey dey disguise.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by blazepascal(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2021
only me davido nd cr7 are good guys on earth I swear No one else is among
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Wizkid is from the street and hustled for his money thus he cannot be doing santa upandan....
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Righteousness2(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2021
uvie66:
my brother leave that nice heart story anybody with money in abundance will automatically be benevolent.
That's a Big Huge lie!
What you can't do now! You Cannot do even if you Trillions..
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by preshyusufu: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
the uber driver will be seeing him doing well now. na so person dey stay today and chop e tomorrow like that, later dem no go let pastor rest for deliverance prayers.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Offpoint1: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Davido Adeleke is a young man with a Special Heart.
Hate him or Love him, that is one thing u cannot take from him
In all His Rascal and Sinful lifestyle, I must say He has a Nice Heart.
You can't act a good Heart! It is what you do in Secret and the open.

I Sincerely Pray He Encounters JESUS Christ and become Genuinely Born again so He will make Heaven.

My Precious Daddy, I Earnestly Pray that you Save David Adeleke. Give HIM an Encounter that HE Cannot Resist. An Encounter that will make Him White as Snow in JESUS Name.
First reasonable comment you've made on this forum.

This is how gospel should be preach, not by starting with condemnation and holier than that attitude.

Keep it up this way.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Trash talk, so the one bella they jubilate no be money.

Beta go find work and stop envying and comparing
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by mmsen: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
All these people with no bank account, where do you keep your money?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by omoyeni37: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's why i liked him, so generous and down to earth guy....
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Sirmuel1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Davido Adeleke is a young man with a Special Heart.
Hate him or Love him, that is one thing u cannot take from him
In all His Rascal and Sinful lifestyle, I must say He has a Nice Heart.
You can't act a good Heart! It is what you do in Secret and the open.

I Sincerely Pray He Encounters JESUS Christ and become Genuinely Born again so He will make Heaven.

My Precious Daddy, I Earnestly Pray that you Save David Adeleke. Give HIM an Encounter that HE Cannot Resist. An Encounter that will make Him White as Snow in JESUS Name.

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Udstar(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:
He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

cry

And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry

Call "somebody" Bro grin grin grin
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by oyeb15: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
u dont have account... , u are using different accounts,... d second money was sent 2 ur account.... u are useless but could rent a room in Lagos and use uber. This guy is looking 4 favour &just tryin 2 catch his attention with fake stories.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
And he sent another #400k to him angry. May God continue to bless Davido.

Na the foolish Uber driver I pity

He could be giving without making noise
Peruzzi is the only foolish person I see here. You don't have an account, don't you have family members or friends? Na Uber driver wey you no sabi you fit trust.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Freemasonry: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
paulolee:
David is a boy with big heart....have had first time experience with him and know what am talking about..
he is the only artist than can easily pay up all cash of a music video dt he was featured in if he really wants a video to help the artist boost his fame..
was in a event working with my boss for a friend of obo...it was just a small bday in lekki and we were working on interiors gisting n taking soft highness n getting ready for d dirty nite not until we heard obo is around..
we heard he is asking how many of us dey up dey cruise and ordered boxes of pizzas, enough loud and booze to go round for almost over 30 of us..
d surprising part was dt the package all came as if we were V.V.I.P...
we sha went downstairs to thank him n saw him chilling with some 30BG gees n he jus smilled n said "see my OG dem, abegi if una need more, d pizza gee de close by wit enof extras....
I swear for d first time in my life, I come de trip for my felllow guy asif I be gay...
If Chioma catch you eehh! She go slap the small gay comot for your body grin grin
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Thespagchef(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=FuckEveryday post=100752570][And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry[/quote)

In this life........... . ....sha have money����
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Fooolishbuharri: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
uvie66:
my brother leave that nice heart story anybody with money in abundance will automatically be benevolent.

I laugh in DJ cuppy grin
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by NaijaSumigan: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:

cry

Hmmm... Some things sha... To get ordinary passport, nah issue for our Country Nigeria and yet we have President, Governor's, Ministers, even Councillors.

Are all these Politicians in this Country Nigeria not useless... They truly need more Curses upon them, their children and extended families
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by NaijaSumigan: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please, GOD BLESS ME... I want to be a Billionaire for the Kingdom IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

I believe
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Richthekid: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
His business
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by nku5: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Davido onye oma
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Prince001(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
Davido is very nice
Absolutely, nice guy. That's why he is one of the best in the music industry at moment. Not cos of awards but for his total package as generous human being!
I commend Davido once again for this wonderful and heart-felt gesture!!
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shoutout to the baddest master.
I know say my time to go come. God no be magician, E sure me He don dey work ontop my matter.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm what a touching story... U no get money but you de order Uber... Alaye!!
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2021
clockwisereport:

u dey listen to the guy?

A medical student does not have a bank account.

Peryzzi is simply Linus Mba

I saw your message notification. Sorry, I don't have access to the email address for this account. What do you wish to ask?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by clockwisereport: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2021
NaotoKan:

I saw your message notification. Sorry, I don't have access to the email address for this account. What do you wish to ask?

I have found the answer to the question I wanted to ask you. It is about sci-hub. Thank you all the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC / Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.