Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (42585 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by KosiGee(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
TIDDOLL:
[/b]This is so wrong..

Go check the full interview on Sky sport news..

Dude was all grateful to Ole and the whole United staff..

This headline is so out of context.[b]

Sadly lots of people don’t read and when they do, they have problem understanding what they read.

Ighalo didn’t say that but was grateful for the opportunity he had at Man United.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Odion Ighalo was brought in at a time Manchester United was having an injury crisis with both Rashford and Martial out of action for several weeks. Solskaejer did not want to have to rely on a 17 year old Mason Greenwood, so Ighalo was brought in out of sheer desperation. He was never meant to be a long term option for a club the size of Manchester United.

Racism is not to blame, rather it is your inferiority complex and low self esteem that is your problem.

Another stupid black that thinks his opinion matters
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Osizo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
The truth is that as a black man from Africa playing for the best English team. You have to be extraordinary, every opportunity you get to play do beyond your best.

Which he (Ighalo) was not doing, that was why he was snubbed, not because he was a black man.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by TruthHurts1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
I'm a stupid black that thinks my opinion matters
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by gnykelly(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a stupid racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

he is not racist. he was brought in as replacement for rashford. rashford himself is a black man.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
I think you meant your father and mother
you are shameless my friend and deserve to be isolated from the rest of the world
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by anenymasng(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a stupid racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

Are you okay? Pogba, AWB, Martial, Rashford are all whites abi? Think before you open your mouth. Ighalo just wasn't Man United quality.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Walkee:
you are shameless my friend and deserve to be isolated from the rest of the world
Stupid black ape, who is your friend, your type are shot daily in berlin, useless asslicker... spit on you

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by kenzysmith: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
“At my age, I want to play and not just sit on the bench and not have any minutes.

“I didn’t just want to be there picking up a salary – I wanted to be involved so I said to my agent that if an offer comes in, I will look at it and see what’s best for me, which is what I did.

Chai footballers and lies! You sign a contract till the end of January they weren't going to renew it before, and cavani was more prolific why the lies that u told ur agent to look for another club? If Manchester be offer u another contract won't you have signs all you think we are all fools here. You were booted out you didn't walk out

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Agbebakun22: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Walkee:
is the Martial white?

No justify him e no just like Ighalo its very crystal clear that he hate Africans eg bailey, shey bailey get playing time like that
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Kevinsamba: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ighalo is miles ahead of martial and you know it.
JayJohnson:

How can this 45 years old man now be complaining? He cannot run, he doesn't struggle for ball, just wait in one position for the ball and you expect the Manager to bench Martial, Greenwood or Cavani for you?

Yeye boy!!
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by otipoju(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

That extension shock me O! So many club wanted to sign him

He did not expect Ole will start benching him that way. It was really direspectful and it gives you an insight into the mind of " those" people.

If them need you dem go worship you like God, the moment they no longer need you, youll be flushed down the drain.

So i dont use too much emotions to relate with them. Always looking out for my own best interests.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by blasterman(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
JayJohnson:

How can this 45 years old man now be complaining? He cannot run, he doesn't struggle for ball, just wait in one position for the ball and you expect the Manager to bench Martial, Greenwood or Cavani for you?

Yeye boy!!

ighalo was a bit too slow for premier league. thats the difference btw him and kelechi.

kelechi still has a little speed.

Prem league is a fast league, fast with ur legs and also in the brain.

at professional level brain is involved in football not just ur feet.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Lomprico2: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
shatap there, you case dey pain me. Chinese club offer you humongous pay check you reject am to dey sidon for bench. Even if you dey get regular play time, that kain deal no be wetin dem dey reject.
I am a man u fan but Ighalo, u fall my hand fir refusing that deal.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by spy24(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ole no try for ighalo matter the guy was not that bad but the way he froze him out was bad

See Dan James I wonder why that guy plays ahead of Ahmad Diallo if I'm that boy I'll leave manutd in January if the coach does not believe in him

I'm a United fan
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by tutudesz: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
otipoju:

He did not expect Ole will start benching him that way. It was really direspectful and it gives you an insight into the mind of " those" people.

If them need you dem go worship you like God, the moment they no longer need you, youll be flushed down the drain.

So i dont use too much emotions to relate with them. Always looking out for my own best interests.
ighalo disrespected himself in agreeing to a few months deal, a player with his records was suppose to reject such deal.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Kindledlight(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don’t even know why you went to that racist club in the first place.

They had no choice because of the fact that they didn’t have any striker as at that time.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ubiudumo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

OGS is not a racist

Look at the number of black players playing consistently under him.

Ighalo was just too desperate to play for Manchester United and he just wasn't that good

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Reference(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
uvie66:
don't mind him...in english premier they can't afford to be racist... take a look at the crystal palace team

grin Crystal Palace is a hard definition... African Union FC....Africa, Caribbean & The Pacific Island boys...or just Her Majesty's Commonwealth Club...

Ol' Roy surely must be getting his vegetables regularly and clearly won't hang his boots.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by otipoju(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

ighalo disrespected himself in agreeing to a few months deal, a player with his records was suppose to reject such deal.

I dont blame him. He is a huge fan of Man U and he was ready to play for free sef. Money was not a factor for him. He has more than he ever imagined already.

If Ole was giving him 20 minutes every other week , it would still have been okay. He just fall the guy hand totally.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by bhella10: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
So in all these now, where is he headed? China India or he don kuku hang boot. Somebody should update me
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by bhella10: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
otipoju:

I dont blame him. He is a huge fan of Man U and he was ready to play for free sef. Money was not a factor for him. He has more than he ever imagined already.

If Ole was giving him 20 minutes every other week , it would still have been okay. He just fall the guy hand totally.
Yeah it's unfair really. He's not asking for too much just few minutes he'll be happy but no Ole no use am. It's not as if they are going to win Anything sef.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Some fools for here no even know wetin racism be. They just jump onto the bandwagon and start screaming X is racist, Y is racist. You ask them what is racism, they don't know. Stupid people.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
Stupid black ape, who is your friend, your type are shot daily in berlin, useless asslicker... spit on you
fool go and kill yourself because albinos don't rate you. Low self esteemed half evolved humanoid specie. You should be chained and kept in a cage with lower animals, completely isolated from actual human beings
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Athemisia: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Is Pobga not black?
Is Rashford not black?
Is Fred not black?

Stop all these prejudice bullshît..

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by AfroKnight: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

It’s not about racism. Rashford was Ole’s first choice. Ighalo was just a replacement. An older replacement.

Ole cannot choose him over Rashford.

Both Rashford and Ighalo are black men, by the way.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Jamestown123: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

shut up. How is he a racist when half of his players are black. Fred wey dey play nonsense why haven't he been benched? And his black. Pogba, martial, rasford, wanbisaka, and greenwood are all black.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by eedimo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Walkee:
Gareth Bale that was snubbed by Real Madrid coaches after scoring two goals in a champions league final the previous season, was it also racism?
Marcus rashford, Fred, wan Bisaka, Martial etc that consistently feature under the same coach are they whites?
You people are shameless and should be completely isolated from the rest of the world. Tueeh
All I had to do was just smile.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by felzokugo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Sorry bros
He didn't see the team around you. You were a replacement for rashford at the time and when he finally came back you were no longer needed.

A lesson to people out there, never be a replacement for another person, be it in a job or a relationship or a bed. For when things get normal with the former,you will be dumped.
4 ur mind now....u don give wise saying.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Athemisia: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice123:
Your eye don clear nah, when China wanted to significantly increase your pay just to come back, you were busy shouting 'my boyhood club'. Signing that extension was a great mistake, that's my opinion though. He should have left when the ovation was loudest

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
eedimo:

All I had to do was just smile.
cry more
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Eberex(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Sorry bros
He didn't see the team around you. You were a replacement for rashford at the time and when he finally came back you were no longer needed.

A lesson to people out there, never be a replacement for another person, be it in a job or a relationship or a bed. For when things get normal with the former,you will be dumped.

super story. Even if he ws better he wont play him. MANU don't like Africans. Rashford is an English player

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.