Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (42582 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

Imagine how I just disgraced yourself
My children must not see this

They will see what you wrote!! grin grin grin
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by premiumdomains: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
otipoju:
Always leave when the ovation is loudest.
And revealing how much he loved the club did not work in his favour as well.

After he signed the extension, Solkjaer went to buy Old man Cavani who is a miss 5 score 1 striker

I doubt you're talking about Edinson Cavani
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Raskass: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by otipoju(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jazzman01:

That's an insult to Cavani. Despite his age, he is still more prolific and reliable than Rashford, Martial etc. Infact he is the best striker manutd have at the moment. Rashford is very very unreliable. He is the type you should refer to as miss 5 score 1 and Martial is even worse.

Rashford is not a striker...he is more of a attacker/winger who scores.

Strikers in the true sense of the word are players like Drogba, Inzaghi, Benzema,Shearer and Cavani.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by ademi87(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance
but rashford and wanbissaka are black

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ezyp:

Go look bush dude.. I follow you chat for here?

Na the problem be that. I look bush and I see you there. Bushman!
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
HitRun:

Na the problem be that. I look bush and I see you there. Bushman!
Now I understand why you dey look bush. I buried your senses there. At least I have told you a secret so go get it and have some sense.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ezyp:

Now I understand why you dey look bush. I buried your senses there. At least I have told you a secret so go get it and have some sense.

You go bury my sense for bush? So you no be just bushman you be ritualist too? Bury your stupidity while at it. Maybe you go still fit come to redemption that way.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Jazzman01: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
otipoju:

Rashford is not a striker...he is more of a attacker/winger who scores.

Strikers in the true sense of the word are players like Drogba, Inzaghi, Benzema,Shearer and Cavani.

So you mean man utd don't have a striker apart from Cavani?

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
tidalstorm:

Ole that is second with that unbalanced team, that is always playing Fred and Scott because of no better options is the one that is not qualified to be a manager.
Well done.

He's second on the table, he wasnt employed t be a runner up or second fiddle, the person in charge of the team on the first position does he have two heads? Unless u think man u doesn't have the capabilities anymore to win trophies the glazer family should sell it off to Barcelona!
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Sorry bros
He didn't see the team around you. You were a replacement for rashford at the time and when he finally came back you were no longer needed.

A lesson to people out there, never be a replacement for another person, be it in a job or a relationship or a bed. For when things get normal with the former,you will be dumped.

Word!
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by AntichristXXX: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

People don't understand this enough. If Musk was a black man from South Africa he won't be in that position he is right now.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by tidalstorm(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

He's second on the table, he wasnt employed t be a runner up or second fiddle, the person in charge of the team on the first position does he have two heads? Unless u think man u doesn't have the capabilities anymore to win trophies the glazer family should sell it off to Barcelona!

Rome was not built in a day and i doubt Woodward would have ever thought of sacking him even he was still battling for top 4.
The person at the top of the table doesn't have two head but you cannot compare their team with man utd's team. Even pundits joke that their second team is capable of winning the league.

Man utd still has the capabilities but it won't happen in a day, it is a gradual something. Ole has over achieved with this squad, lets give him next season.

Anybody that expects the Glaziers to sell their goose that lays golden eggs is dreaming. Man utd just have to be a top team again despite of them.
Check am this is the first time since Fergie that man utd will make back to back top 4 and Ole did it despite how the transfer market went.
Let's just see how nezt season will be first.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by otipoju(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jazzman01:

So you mean man utd don't have a striker apart from Cavani?

Yes. Even Ole said so...that man U has not had a striker like Cavani in a while
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by frankson1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

No sir, it's not about being black because Juan Mata black, Matic, VDB etc aren't black. Even though I believe Ole should have given him more time.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Mikael0407(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Not every white person is a racist you know?
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Mikael0407(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
bloggers sha...even Ighalo admitted in this same interview that he knew he wouldn't be utds first choice striker and he was just a replacement for the injured Rashford. he also said he is greatful to OGS for giving him the chance to play at OT. so I don't know where y'all get the idea that he's "firing at" solskjaer from
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Walkee:
fool go and kill yourself because albinos don't rate you. Low self esteemed half evolved humanoid specie. You should be chained and kept in a cage with lower animals, completely isolated from actual human beings
Animals like you should be used for experiment, cos you are worthless.. why use rat when they can use a useless animal like you for experiment, bitter black asslicking slave.... a condom could have saved african this cursed product
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
Animals like you should be used for experiment, cos you are worthless.. why use rat when they can use a useless animal like you for experiment, bitter black asslicking slave.... a condom could have saved african this cursed product
grin grin grin grin e pain am grin grin use rope, fool
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Walkee:
grin grin grin grin e pain am grin grin use rope, fool
Useless experiment... asslicking slave
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by chaloskyx: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
BUT IT WAS YOUR DREAM MOVE NOW AND YOU SEEMED HAPPY ALL THROUGH YOUR STAY THERE CAUSE AS LONG AS YOU SIGNED FOR UTD YOU WERE OKAY WITH THAT. HOW COME NOW YOU HAVE BEEN LET GO YOU ARE NOW COMPLAINING.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
Useless experiment... asslicking slave
die. Use rope
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2021
HitRun:

You go bury my sense for bush? So you no be just bushman you be ritualist too? Bury your stupidity while at it. Maybe you go still fit come to redemption that way.
As you no wan use the sense do anything useful. Na to bury am...
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Princedapace(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Yea, becus blacks don't even treat them selves well.

Blacks loot their own resources, kill each other becus of tribalism, and under develop their countries but want other races to respect them. Never.

Someone like Buhari maltreats other tribes and promotes fulani supremacy. He is also black. Blacks is messy bro.

Black's used blacks for slavery, Arabs used them for slavery, Europeans used blacks for slavery,
Europeans colonized blacks and Europeans left, blacks took over and continued where Europeans stopped. See how blacks are Mal-governing their own people which has led to massive poverty around black countries.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Ezyp:

As you no wan use the sense do anything useful. Na to bury am...

Says Jon snow.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Kelvincarter(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Rashford is black, Greenwood is black, fred is black pogba is black, martial is black and they are all starters. Ighalo just wasn't good enough
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Walkee:
die. Use rope
Animal... wasted product.. don't see tomorrow morning
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2021
mystery22:
Animal... wasted product.. don't see tomorrow morning
you are still alive? Surprised. Monkey,who released you from cage? You will forever be plagued with low self esteem and inferiority complex. The only solution to your woes is suicide. Do it now because you will still do it later on so what's the point of your suffering?
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 3:03am On Apr 15, 2021
HitRun:

Says Jon snow.
It's a pity. Even after I showed you were your senses are buried, instead of you to pick it up and be sensible, you decided to remain senseless. Honestly it is a pity. Just continue to dey look the bush.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 4:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Ezyp:

It's a pity. Even after I showed you were your senses are buried, instead of you to pick it up and be sensible, you decided to remain senseless. Honestly it is a pity. Just continue to dey look the bush.

Only a stupid person will bury sense and show where it is buried. Told ya; you know nothing Jon Snow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.