Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (60908 Views)

Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Funkeshuga(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

My black forehead Muslim friend... Enjoy

This is the president Yoruba people queued in mass to vote for in 2015....

It's well...

this sound funny but you be werey

not all Yoruba voted for APC and APC got vote from southeast, why are you not humiliating the voters of APC in southeast as well

you're putting fayose, Makinde, Bode George and others in this your Yoruba claim of voting APC

I didn't vote APC, so learn to demonstrate your foolishness in a polite manners

4 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by PussyKing(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Basic123: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I believe this story because Buhari highly favors the northerners. Most of the ministers and aides in his government all come from northern nigeria
Several reports from reputable newspapers have proven this to be false on Several occasions

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by southsouthking(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bigotry at it's peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Bulletproof: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
So which scholarship exam is that?

Which organisation conducted the screening?

For sure, if it is a foreign body, the body would have sponsored it and Buhari has no power over it.

If it is fed govt body, then I say without iota of doubt, this is a big fat lie. Fed govt scholarships are usually spread across geopolitical zones, and indeed, states, so how comes no Northerners passed?

Keep lying to yourselves.

Some of these clowns making noise about Northerners always make me laugh. Go to schools dominated by Northerners and see how they beat their Southern counterparts in all ramifications. Yes, I'm a living witness, (ABU Zaria) but you can bullshit yourself that Northern graduates can't compete with you. That is nothing but self deception.

Minister of communication and digital economy is a northerner. Pls which of the ministerial nominees performed better than him during screening. As I have said, you can bullshit yourself to feel satisfied, that is your business.

See this young man who's yet to do his DD coming to say what he isn't sure of.

I wrote the exams and I can verify what the OP said. Its just the sad reality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Talknochip(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
nonsense cow rearer
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by CSTRR: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

For sure, if it is a foreign body, the body would have sponsored it and Buhari has no power over it.

If it is fed govt body, then I say without iota of doubt, this is a big fat lie. Fed govt scholarships are usually spread across geopolitical zones, and indeed, states, so how comes no Northerners passed?

Some of these clowns making noise about Northerners always make me laugh. Go to schools dominated by Northerners and see how they beat their Southern counterparts in all ramifications. Yes, I'm a living witness, (ABU Zaria) but you can bullshit yourself that Northern graduates can't compete with you. That is nothing but self deception.

Minister of communication and digital economy is a northerner. Pls which of the ministerial nominees performed better than him during screening. As I have said, you can bullshit yourself to feel satisfied, that is your business.

Clown.

There is an exam for first class students before being qualified for the scholarship.

I know about it because my sister won it during her set and travelled out before Jonathan left Office.

All the first class students across the country will sit down for a qualifying exams.

So it would be first class against first class.
And the brightest first class students win and are subsequently shortlisted.

No northerner passed the qualifying exams.
That is a fact.

You are a bigoted clown turning facts on its head.

Talking about Isa pantami. How will he not shine?
When the southern nominations for ministrial positions are people like aregbesola and Ngige.

Can you compare pantami to omobola Johnson?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Basic123: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

My black forehead Muslim friend... Enjoy

This is the president Yoruba people queued in mass to vote for in 2015....

It's well...
Well the "wise"Igbo Christians actually abandoned christian Moghalu to kiss hausa fulani Muslim Atiku ass in 2015 they will slave him in 2023

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by CSTRR: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
The cut off for unity school in yobe is 2, while anambra is over 170.

And you expect both students to have the same level of aptitude?

You are mad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Cmanforall: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I believe this story because Buhari highly favors the northerners. Most of the ministers and aides in his government all come from northern nigeria
And will be the people to pass the list to him...

Does it mean he surrounds himself with like-minded people?
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by onunwa21(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nepotism of the highest order!!!;
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by 3ple9ine(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
The northerners said Buhari has not favoured them, southerners are also complaining. who is he favoring?
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
So they will waste the money and come back and be claiming NO to western civilization.

Smh
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by WeRblessed(f): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jack005:
I'm not surprised though.. He will leave after 2023

Thank you for the consolation. At least by then the Fulani herdsmen and those constituting nusancy because they control all the armed forces plus other head offices in Nigeria because of Buhari-in-power will bury their faces in their bedrooms, never to come back out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by DerichMcFalzy: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
When u see sm1 wearing socks on traditional wear.at least that's a sign that sth is wrong.
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Coldie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
I would have said he did the right thing but knowing Buhari already, I know that if the reverse were the case whereby majority or all the people who merited it were northerners he won't reject the scholarship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by God1stson(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters and fake news are 5 & 6

None of you that commented on the Benue killing thread and the Ebonyi killing thread has been able to call out Saharareporters since the news have been found to be fake?

Let Sowore keep pushing you all mumu button....2023 we go see how far.

Stop this nonsense. The truth is bitter, my friend and fellowship member is also a victim. Thank God he is now in Cambridge after gaining a scholarship. U can try to hold a people down but it will only reinforce their result to soar more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm very sure you are into cow business....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Lordave: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
majole:
Buhari has the power to do whatever he pleases. Sahara stop the HATRED & most of the time lies that you post all the time. Buhari is a disaster but what are you to gain from sowing more HATRED & sometimes spreading false news like the recent killings of Civilians in Konshisha, Benue that you reported when it was all false. You are worse than Buhari
If you and Buhari were left in a paradise with 72 virgins, y’all will die without reproducing.

That’s how dumb you and Buhari are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by UnabashedIPOB: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
No one should be surprised based on the appointments that he had made. His political appointments should tell you a whole lot about the man, Buhari. He's not only intellectually bereft, he is a tribal jingoist to the core.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by DonTattaglia: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
majole:
Buhari has the power to do whatever he pleases. Sahara stop the HATRED & most of the time lies that you post all the time. Buhari is a disaster but what are you to gain from sowing more HATRED & sometimes spreading false news like the recent killings of Civilians in Konshisha, Benue that you reported when it was all false. You are worse than Buhari

He even has d power to stop death because he is omnipotent. Nonsense undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by ovie8200: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Blame the southwest on whatever is happening in Nigeria today. Even if the idiot calls Tinubu becomes president today, do you think he will favor the south, the answer is no. He mostly filled all positions with Muslims only. Nigeria long death since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by RuneKingThor: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm not quoting you to talk about which region is smarter than the other I just want to tell you that everything written about that scholarship in the write up above is true. I personally know someone who passed the exam and the only thing next was the Jonathan's administration to pay the money to the schools of those who passed and were selected. In fact all of them had schools picked out already because they were through the first and most vital stage. The whole thing changed as soon as Buhari was appointed president. Immediately he discovered that no Northerner was on the list he instantly cancelled it and asked that a system that will allow Northerners on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by FA13(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
if you beleive every bad news about a person because you hate that person, then I'm sorry for you.
the whole Nigeria universities has no northern first-class graduate.
Sahara reporters keep up with your lies against buhari and the north.
I'm not surprised when I saw the source though..

If you dont know something, better to keep quiet than just talk.

No one said no northern had first class. Many first class did the exam in Abuja.

The scholarship was based on merit alone and not quota system. Once you finish your exam you get your score immediately.

The highest number of successful people then was in southwest, ogun state in particular.

A lot of states in the north didnot have a candidate that qualified which is unusual for them since by quota system they will have more than half of total slot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by God1stson(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Queenserah26:
If this is true then I give up cry
It is very true 2015 is the year .if u want I can give u the Facebook name of one of my friend that got another scholarship after the disappointment. The guy was very depressed then. It took trust in God and hard work 4 him to gain another scholarship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by inchristalone(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sacrificing excellence on the altar of nepotism and ethnocentrism.
That's typical of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
grin. and the wailling continues
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by FA13(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Umagine someone arguing what happened and calling it a lie.
Simple search would have saved you rather than showing ignorance online.

The exam was strictly based on merit and not quota system which I think every other thing should be based.
Once you finish exam your score is displayed. The first hundred were picked not 20 for Northwest, 15 for South south etc...
Check Pressid Scholarship!

5 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
supportnija:
Rubis report.
Quota System..
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Dpharisee: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
grin. and the wailling continues
Your fellow Yorubas are majority in that list, just that as usual it's mostly Igbos speaking up

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by alpharoyalty: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fvck buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.