Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (60922 Views)

Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by notoriousbabe: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
And some idiots are still talking about one Nigeria. Fok one Nigeria, fok Buhari, fok nairaland and fok everyone here reading this shiiiiiiiit
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
majole:
Buhari has the power to do whatever he pleases. Sahara stop the HATRED & most of the time lies that you post all the time. Buhari is a disaster but what are you to gain from sowing more HATRED & sometimes spreading false news like the recent killings of Civilians in Konshisha, Benue that you reported when it was all false. You are worse than Buhari

When one side says they are better than another side or region unnecessarily I think that’s toxic and divisive mostly.

I also think that there shud be a % for merit and a small % for balanced representation for a multiethnic country like us. It’s not exactly abnormal to create balanced representation especially so no regions gets left out.

We need to be more selfless in this country bt we are clearly not both government and citizens. And that is the bane of our problems as a country.

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Masterkernel1: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
grin. and the wailling continues

It's hard to come from a clan of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Amumaigwe: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
So which scholarship exam is that?

Which organisation conducted the screening?

For sure, if it is a foreign body, the body would have sponsored it and Buhari has no power over it.

If it is fed govt body, then I say without iota of doubt, this is a big fat lie. Fed govt scholarships are usually spread across geopolitical zones, and indeed, states, so how comes no Northerners passed?

Keep lying to yourselves.

Some of these clowns making noise about Northerners always make me laugh. Go to schools dominated by Northerners and see how they beat their Southern counterparts in all ramifications. Yes, I'm a living witness, (ABU Zaria) but you can bullshit yourself that Northern graduates can't compete with you. That is nothing but self deception.

Minister of communication and digital economy is a northerner. Pls which of the ministerial nominees performed better than him during screening. As I have said, you can bullshit yourself to feel satisfied, that is your business.

The question from the poster is why don't the Northerners also do well abroad in different areas of life like their southern counterparts? Or was the Nigeria system intentionally watered down through quota system and federal character policies to accommodate them?

4 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Amumaigwe: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
samunaka:

when will Sahara reporters start reporting positive news about this government and indeed their country

They will start when there are positive news to report.
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by nedekid: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

For sure, if it is a foreign body, the body would have sponsored it and Buhari has no power over it.

If it is fed govt body, then I say without iota of doubt, this is a big fat lie. Fed govt scholarships are usually spread across geopolitical zones, and indeed, states, so how comes no Northerners passed?

Some of these clowns making noise about Northerners always make me laugh. Go to schools dominated by Northerners and see how they beat their Southern counterparts in all ramifications. Yes, I'm a living witness, (ABU Zaria) but you can bullshit yourself that Northern graduates can't compete with you. That is nothing but self deception.

Minister of communication and digital economy is a northerner. Pls which of the ministerial nominees performed better than him during screening. As I have said, you can bullshit yourself to feel satisfied, that is your business.

So why then is there quota system? Are you wiser than those that put it in place?
The VP of kings college told me that without quota system how will northerners have opportunity to attend such schools. He specifically mentioned Sanusi. That people such as him would not have seen kings college. I asked how they will cope? He said over time they pick up.
Modified: go and check who scored the highest in the screening for NDIC and who was instead appointed the chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by IamRandy: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gjrich:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/13/nigerians-react-first-class-graduates-claim-buhari-rejected-list-scholarship

This is very TRUE..

My bro also got this Scholarship,, Finished with 1st class from FUTO as the best graduating student...After all the documentation during prior to hand of Jonathan, they never heard from ASO ROCK...

But thank God, he got a PTDF scholarship now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Gander: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Adegbola Oluwatoyin said, “How can a people who have no regard for excellence and education produce first-class? It's obvious in the way Nigeria is being governed. Can't you see mediocrity everywhere? They can never give what they do not have. Religion does not produce excellence, they should embrace education unto transformation and abandon fanaticism and extremism.”
This is the most idiotic comment I’ve read in a long time.
This idiotic Adegbola Oluwatoyin is literally asking Northern Muslims to throw away their religion before they can get western education??
You guys are not even scared to announce your agenda anymore .
You think you have succeeded with your agenda of Christianising the Southwest, but you have failed woefully .
That’s why you don’t want Muslim kids to wear Hijab to school .
Alhamdulillah, you have failed! And will keep failing.
Fools!

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by babsthegreat: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
What do expect before at Least I hope we have learnt our lessons undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Fooolishbuharri: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

At the bolded, you refused to tell us what he read at school. I guess a first class of Islamic studies is also a first class holder after all.

Then to the matter on ground. If you say you didn’t know the presidential internship scholarship scheme for first class students championed by GEJ then despite being on this nairaland and having access to the internet, you're intentionally being stupid and should not be taken seriously.

That program and YOUWIN were the only merit based youth programs ever carried out by any government in Nigeria devoid of favoritism, tribalism, nepotism or man know man. You can now choke on the lies and attention you've generated by this stupid post and while at it, scream Abu Zaria louder kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by babsthegreat: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gander:

This idiotic Adegbola Oluwatoyin is literally asking Northern Muslims to throw away their religion before they can get western education??
You think you have succeeded with your agenda of Christianising the Southwest, but you have failed woefully .
Fools!
why abuse very unprofessional
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Rabiu4190: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are number 1 mumu. The fact that you didn't know about the scholarship , oohhh my God, and you graduated from ABU.

The scholarship is for first class students, all first class graduate from all univerties in nigeria are eligible to apply, but first class students from the north cannot never and ever pass the exam I can bet my life on it. See the following images attached below, no single northerners in this list. This people go finish this country if Nigeria no divide.

4 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by rontolo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
I’ve been saying this forever, people underestimate the scale of Nigeria’s problems. The calamity that is the man Buhari. Too many Nigerians are just too foolish, to expect to have an absolute dullard of president and expect progressive outcomes.

Buhari fought to be president to further the northern agenda. He desperately sought office for the power it carries, to enjoy free medical and reclaim the mandate he feels is his entitlement, stolen from him in years past.

Buhari is a disaster. The economy is nearing collapse because people occupying the most sensitive positions today are there by nepotism. Two more years of Buhari and Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
grin. and the wailling continues
Yes indeed, just like your mediocrity.
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

When one side says they are better than another side or region unnecessarily I think that’s toxic and divisive mostly.

I also think that there shud be a % for merit and a small % for balanced representation for a multiethnic country like us. It’s not exactly abnormal to create balanced representation especially so no regions gets left out.

We need to be more selfless in this country bt we are clearly not both government and citizens. And that is the bane of our problems as a country.
Is Buhari selfless?

Is he equal in his doings?

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

With everything we have seen in this govt, you think if the list was completely northerners, Buhari would cancel it?

We all know the answer unless we want to deceive ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by mentored: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gjrich:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/13/nigerians-react-first-class-graduates-claim-buhari-rejected-list-scholarship

una just dey find out

BBOG

BMC

and their grand master

TINUBU and hell rufai

plus the owner of nairaland and his studges

Let them enjoy nigeria
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by mentored: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gander:

Fools!

shame on u

let your wish for nigeria be for u and your family

let buhari keep ruling your lots

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by DD29: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why Would The South Have It All Under A Southern President Not Even A Christain Northner Is Qualify And You Are Still Finding The Meaning Of Nepotism
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by hansomb: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

My black forehead Muslim friend... Enjoy

This is the president Yoruba people queued in mass to vote for in 2015....

It's well...

Even a northerner down there is making mouth with Pantami a Known Boko Haram sympathizer... SMH
shut up if u have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by umarshehu58(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I believe this story because Buhari highly favors the northerners. Most of the ministers and aides in his government all come from northern nigeria

Yes. You will always believe anything if it is against Buhari. we know your type
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by naturefellow(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jack005:
I'm not surprised though.. He will leave after 2023
what God cannot do does not exist!
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Abdul240(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Na wa o
gud day ma hw is work nd family plsss ma i need a little financial help of #2000 plsss ma 0050314205 Aliyu Cisse Abdulrazaq Access Bank thnk
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I believe this story because Buhari highly favors the northerners. Most of the ministers and aides in his government all come from northern nigeria

I believe because I recently saw a list of federal scholars and 80% were Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shancca:

I can attest to the authenticity of this story. Two of my mentors lost out in the said nepotistic attempt, and fortunately, they are both doing well in Canada now with research funds from their respective Canadian universities. Leave this country if you can. The best way is through scholarship. Hit me for tips if you are interested.
i'm interested.
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Goldbw122(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Leadership start from the top so if this Nigeria our country wants to succeed that means the leaders that are in their said position should come to their honesty live and make their country good if this is their country I presume...
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by Ayubaossy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin God thanks u for giving us a great pres do imagine19 the whole north no first class undecided
Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by mohdrimi: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
You can sugarcoat this all you want.
So are you saying no northerner passed the exam or what?

You sound more nepotistic than Buhari himself.
That is the problem with you people, your pathetic sense of 'ENTITLEMENT'.

99.99% of Nigerians in diaspora ruining Nigeria's reputation are Southerners, so what are you saying?

You people always find a way to make it look like you're being victimized or oppressed.

So Southerners should be favoured over Northerners comes to education

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amumaigwe:

The question from the poster is why don't the Northerners also do well abroad in different areas of life like their southern counterparts? Or was the Nigeria system intentionally watered down through quota system and federal character policies to accommodate them?
don't mind them, this is exactly the behaviour exhibited by Hitler against the Jews because at that time Albert Einstein who was a German-born Jewish scientist was the most famous personality in the world at the time.

He was consumed with extreme jealousy, envy and hatred for the meritorious, genius Jewish people which led to the world war 2.

This is exactly the same line the APC people are towing exhibiting extreme hatred for anything associated with merit, intelligence, genius, competence, good and pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It by naija1stnigar(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't know what to say about this heartless behaviour but what I can say for now is that you guys should just forget about it and move on as me I don't blame that irresponsible gworo chewing cattle rearer, I blame the blind empty brained animals that voted him into power but my joy is that a lot of them are already paying the price of foolishness the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.