Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man (39473 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Some farm tool ain't loyal cool

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Labadi69: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2021
What kind of rubbish thread is this? Nairaland continues to fall hand abeg. So disappointing angry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Seniorwriter(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Stories for the gods...i wonder what the OP intend to get or achieve....why not move on.
Life is too short.
Why still call her your fiancee? SMH @ your cluelessness more so what kind of MOD brought this to FP?
@Seniorwriter
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by pickatyou1: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2021
U still dey put fiancee. You be first grade simp.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

My girlfriend of two years just informed me that she got pregnant with another man. That she has just done a test and it's positive. This is a woman I have gone to her family with my people and have collected and argued list. I have started buying marriage stuff on this list and now, this happened. I am confused.

What should I do please?

Marry her, since that is what you want to hear from us chickens...

Kukorokoooo!
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by fotadmowmend(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

My girlfriend of two years just informed me that she got pregnant with another man. That she has just done a test and it's positive. This is a woman I have gone to her family with my people and have collected and argued list. I have started buying marriage stuff on this list and now, this happened. I am confused.

What should I do please?
Are you okay?? You are still asking of what to do? man just move on. Life no balance
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Labadi69: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
mrcrabs:
I believe this story is fake because if it is real you won't come here and ask this question but If it is real and you really wanted our opinion then you are a mumu man. This is all I want to say.

Clearly a fake story probably created by one of the mods to attract views and comments. Nairaland is finished angry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Chiffy: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Boss. You know what to do. So just do it. I understand you are traumatised at this moment, that is why you coming to ask us Jamb question. Nonetheless, do what you are supposed to do and end your relationship with her.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by zoghys: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Congrats, oro radarada. If truly this happens, you shouldn't have brought this on social media. What to do Ni kan ko, what to say Ni . shioor
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by benqo01(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Bro call it quit, you don't even need any advice to for that.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by gbami(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
Make sure you bring her to your house, provide everything for safe delivery. After she delivers, invite the guy to come and impregnate her again so the cycle will continue.

Fool..What kind of rubbish question did you just ask?
Please next time..make sure you give them a touch light for clearer view.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by izubext007: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
she was never yours......okay
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Seriously?

What should you do?

Simps everywhere.

Continue with the wedding ceremony, please. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by AmazingELixir: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin

Op go ahead and complete the marriage rite...you two deserve each other with that question you just threw to the house.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Never trust a woman , especially ones from Nigeria , na me know them

A friend of mine , asked our another friend to follow him to gf place place he wants marry for introduction , just to arrive his in-law place with cars as respect, we all went .

After that introduction family visit , the girl started giving my guy attitude

Long story short she later married one of the guys that brought one of the cars to the journey , he came down from London , my guy dey do buying and selling in Lagos island . He did her traditionals that same Xmas period , next is the girl is in London .

Till today my guy still don't know how 2 of them connected during the visit , cos our London guy was always outside smoking , he didn't show face much . But his pick up van was loud , the girl born twins for him , they still happily married . More than 10 yrs now

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Positiveminds(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Leave him for the man and continue with your life. She wasn't meant for you. Don't do anything stupid. Better days are ahead for you.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by gbami(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Seriously?

What should you do?

Simps everywhere.

Continue with the wedding ceremony, please. grin grin
I just tire for the question. Next time he should hold touch for them for clearer view when they are fucking.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by deavicky(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
I'm surprise u still call her ur fiancee. Meanwhile form where I stand she actually belongs to someone else.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by wink2015(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

YOUR EXPERIENCE IS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THAT OF LATE TUNDE THOMAS WHOSE SPOUSE A FORMER STAFF OF FCMB ( MRS MOYO THOMAS NOW EXILED IN THE UNITED STATES ) WENT AND GOT PREGNANCY FOR MR NUHU ADAMS THE MD OF THE BANK WHILE SHE WAS STILL MARRIED TO THE NOW LATE TUNDE THOMAS.

The pregnancy produced two children and the unfortunate man initially thought the kids where his own until he got to know the truth when the run away wife failed to returned from the United states where she took the kids for holidays.

But your case is far better than that of Late Tunde Thomas as you know the expectant kid(s) are not yours and you can look elsewhere forgetting your emotional troubles.

Look for another girl to start a good relationship with.

But one should expect that you are not a TIME WASTER or the lady in question see you as a time waster.

Some ladies might do some certain things when they see you as a TIME WASTER.

You are just hanging around preventing other would be suitor and her clock is ticking.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Labadi69: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Apologize to her.. it is your fault but hat she is sleeping around.. pamper her and make her dinner every evening..
Love and cherish her.. You know their is no other women out there and you can't do without her .
Be a good boy and compensate the impregnate too with enough cash and hand over your life savings to her..
Pls marry her ASAP.. that is how real men do..

grin
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by hammerDK: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

NO BE JUJU BE DAT?

A WOMAN GOT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN, AND YOU ARE STILL CALLING HER YOUR FIANCEE?

U SURE SAY, U WELL SO?

KPEKUS DON FINISH FOR MARKET?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Bitter sweet situation.

Bitter - B!tch played you and another man chanced you. Him chook finger for your eye.

Sweet - You dodged a bullet missile. Very lucky man because some females will just keep quiet and have that child with you as yours, especially if she was just a random chic/side piece to the guy or the guy is not settled.

But na wa for some people sha. I'm sure she was insisting on full defense with you when you were knacking her but gave the other guy open goal.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
Something wey you been dey build, another man don roof ham..

That’s life..

As dem snatch your woman now, nah make you go snatch another person woman..
And the show goes on..

Odogwu, you just save yourself from pretence waiting to happen(she never loved you from the beginning) count your cost and move on.
I know it's hard but man, you still have to cheer up and move on with the pieces..

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by royalamour(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2021
An opportunity to move to a fresh pvssy.

Too many beautiful and curvy ladies out there.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Sniper101(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2021
The kind of advice people solicit for on Nairaland baffles me most of the time.

I mean, WTF is this one now

Is this OP so bored
he just had to come post this shit here undecided
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by PHijo(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

What will make you confused? Are you okay?
This is a clear sign she is not interested in you. Move on with your life, you will probably get the woman meant for you.

This one will keep on giving you severe pains. It is better late than never.

You should be thanking God it happened now and not in your matrimonial home.

Or are you comfortable sharing your wife with other men or raising other people's seed?

If you are, go ahead with the marriage plans. It is a straightforward process, you choose what you want.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by na2016: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Call it off. it is not life. Take the bold step and move on, you will not die. This life is not so difficult when we take strong decisions to have peace of mind.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

A few questions.

Did u force her to marry u?

Did she love u? Then why would she be sleeping with another guy and even get pregnant? Unless she is a very loose gal.

Is she a kid or what?

I don’t think u need such a gal. She’s pregnant for another guy so tell her to go and marry that guy if she wants. Cancel everything and move on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.