Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man (39477 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by MightySparrow: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

My girlfriend of two years just informed me that she got pregnant with another man. That she has just done a test and it's positive. This is a woman I have gone to her family with my people and have collected and argued list. I have started buying marriage stuff on this list and now, this happened. I am confused.

What should I do please?
You have been planning marriage with another man's fiancee. She is honest with you to have told you before the marriage is consumated. You would be fathering a bastard.thank God and move with another girl. don't expect an angel.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by OgeFather(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2021
Let's all think for a minute !!!
What if the child in question belongs to the fiance and the other guy just has more money than him so the girl just hang the pikin for the guy neck to hold him down......this matter choke !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Neddyogu(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
RUN!
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Bryan88(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Thank God she didn't hang another man's pregnancy on your head!
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Polyglot7pointO: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

My girlfriend of two years just informed me that she got pregnant with another man. That she has just done a test and it's positive. This is a woman I have gone to her family with my people and have collected and argued list. I have started buying marriage stuff on this list and now, this happened. I am confused.

What should I do please?
may God protect us all from the people’s cunts disguised as fiancées,Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by hammerDK: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
THIS ONE IS CRYING OVER PUSSY THAT DONT BELONG TO HIM.

MEANWHILE, REAL NIGGAS LOOKING FOR EXIT, WILL BE THANKING GOD FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT.

FINALLY, I AM FREE.

THE LIFE NO JUST BALANCE.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by lkillbrokehoes: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
Bro it's obvious you were dating a whóre but you didn't know, return everything you bought for her, if you have paid the bride price, collect it. she don't deserve you and make sure you cut ties with her and her family, don't let anyone fool you.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by franchasng: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
Don't mind heartless people telling you to leave your beautiful fiancé, they are jealous of you.

Listen, forgive her and move on. To air is human and to forgive is divine, so forgive her and accept the pregnancy. Cover her shame. Accept the pregnancy as yours and tell her to tell the man that the pregnancy test was wrong, it was negative so you and your fiancé can have the baby all to yourselves.

And going forward start practicing no sex with her till you finish marrying her to avoid her getting pregnant again.

Congrats bro, your fiancé is fertile cool
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by hakeem4(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Do not raise another mans child. At least you have not paid the bride price. So just try and move on
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Allakent: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
If you love her, wait for her, yoruba says that, nkan eni ki di meji kabi inun. Wish her safe delivery; if you want to move on, please do it in peace.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by remele2(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2021
U are lucky she told you... Shee just saved u DNA money now... If i be you, na to just do Breakup IV,,, call pple like me, make we come drink and merry
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Funkeshuga(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2021
the worse of the matter is Op might not even be touching her thinking I'm keeping her for marriage

the thing you dey keep for marriage time, another man dey useless am

when I started my dating, I use to be sincere and committed but that doesn't mean I won't be fúcking you steady steady, if you fúck up then I'll jump on another pussy

but why will someone that's due for marriage will stick with one lady in this age and time that majority of ladies ain't loyal?
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by sojfarm: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2021
And you still call such a person your fiancee.

Move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by spiceadole: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2021
philanthropic:
Hope you are not lying..

If you are saying the truth, then you don't need a prophecy to tell you that your fiance is no more your fiance, except you are a Major General in SIMPING.

Many or most girls of this generation like sex, and one of the reasons is because they sleep around and get possessed with the spirit of immorality.....

"Those days, many women cheat because of lack of love and attention, today, many women cheat because of the sweetness of Fornication and Adultery"

Yeah... And they are cheating with animals.. Goats, Dogs and Pigs in the shape of men.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Go and give those items to your mum to pray for you.
You should be thanking God for not giving you another man's child. Whether she is testing you to know your reaction or not don't go ahead with the marriage or else you're O.Y.O
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Lonelypacifist6: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
She's not your fiancée by all indications, return the list.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by spiceadole: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?

Switch to your other plans.. B, C, etc.

Afterall, you people always brag about 7 women rushing one man..
Why are you perturbed about 1 woman.
You are a disappointment
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Teaser4:
even virgin sef no pure.. Dem go suck her or use d1ck to massage her clit.. Women are just too much lately.. Trusting em not.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Lumig: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
luminouz:
Are you assamu or adamu or mumu?

What kinda thread is this?

My advice:

Love forgives all. Forgive her and adopt the child. God bless you
You be clown wahalahi! Your sarcasm is on another level. Lolz
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
You are confused. And you don't know what to do.
Go and see a Doctor
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Bishopceo: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2021
She does not love you and you do not have to ask any prophet to tell you that. Just go for a thanksgiving this happen earlier.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Awoleesu(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations Son!

Blessed art thou, for you just discovered the 'Scam' about marriage in advance...

Choice is yours to either fall Maga or Cut out!
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by TUBLEZ(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
assamu1122:
Please post for me ASAP

What should I do please?
thank God she didn't give the pregnancy to u, cos u won't even know if she play dat game..deceit everywhere
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Mile18(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
This is painful
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by Coolbadguy: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Thank God he just saved you from the unknown, Jezebel of a woman you have,my brother just move and cancel that shit called marriage.
Please my guy don be a full flesh general of simp.
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by 12345baba(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Chop wetin u buy
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by 49cents(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
philanthropic:
Hope you are not lying..

If you are saying the truth, then you don't need a prophecy to tell you that your fiance is no more your fiance, except you are a Major General in SIMPING.

Many or most girls of this generation like sex, and one of the reasons is because they sleep around and get possessed with the spirit of immorality.....

"Those days, many women cheat because of lack of love and attention, today, many women cheat because of the sweetness of Fornication and Adultery"

That's the kinda of girls men of this generation prefer
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by notoriousbabe: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2021
What you cannot do another man had done for you. Take her back after she has burned the child
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by unbeatablerosak(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
My dear, just thank your stats. That lady is not your wife. God will give you your own.�
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by unbeatablerosak(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
My dear, just thank your stars. That lady is not your wife. God will give you your own.�
Re: Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man by nwajesus12(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Sue her stupid ass for breach of promise to marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.