Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend (11050 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
hello villageguyart1.. I have backgrnd knowledge of Autodesk sketchpad and Adobe Photoshop, haven't used Adobe illustrator beofer but I can learn. I will appreciate if you can train me in this form of arts. Kindly, watzapp me via my signature or drop it number so that we can chat better. Thank you.

I don't actually use Autodesk or Adobe illustrator. I use medibang paint. But the issue is I'm not available to dish out tutorials yet due to my busy schedule. Won't be possible fufiling client's requests and teaching at the same time.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
Na this Guy design GTA V wallpaper, nobody fit tell me otherwise shocked

Beta come design from international illustrator @ cheap price now wey e dey do discount, cus Wen he's called to design GTA VI.. e no go get Una tym cool
Funny guy.
Lol, Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by aminusodiq(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

I don't actually use Autodesk or Adobe illustrator. I use medibang paint. But the issue is I'm not available to dish out tutorials yet due to my busy schedule. Won't be possible fufiling client's requests and teaching at the same time.
no prob. Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Available.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Logo I did for one of my customers from Nairaland.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Jessepaid(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
hehehe...

nice work...

I don thief one....
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

nice work...

I don thief one....

You'll pay for stealing o.
Lol, Thank you.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Send a message to the contact in my sig to order.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Available.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Cutie09(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
aminusodiq:
hello villageguyart1.. I have backgrnd knowledge of Autodesk sketchpad and Adobe Photoshop, haven't used Adobe illustrator beofer but I can learn. I will appreciate if you can train me in this form of arts. Kindly, watzapp me via my signature or drop it number so that we can chat better. Thank you.

Go on YouTube
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by aminusodiq(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cutie09:

Go on YouTube
I did... But not relevant training...May I know the search tag? Olease
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2021
Available.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2021
Artwork I did for a customer on Fiverr. Send a message to the contact in my sig if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2021
Active. 100%
Send a message to the number on my signature on whatsapp.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2021
Dm.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Available.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Available
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
available

(1) (2) (Reply)

A sample of Weeding Budget/plan (Nigeria) / Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam's Husband? (VIDEO) / See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.