Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? (1561 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Nope. Any engagement ring less than 5 mil, carry your proposal and goan meet someone else.
Is like you are not ready.
How much be your own salary gan?
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by vickydankal(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

You can't my school fees Vicky. And I'm in a government school. Stop trippin

Wow so you want to drag me ontop my ring. I share what commented in regards to the topic. My dear I will trip and flunt it like no man's business. Those of us who never had so a good beginning, after supporting my husband to get this far, I will happily celebrate what we have.

Thank God for you, if your boxers can buy my ring. Meanwhile with that kind of sentence I pity the person paying your school fees

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by daddio(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Let me put it this way. Will you advice your sister to say yes if i propose with N10k engagement ring

Brother, is it the ring or their future together as husband and wife that matters?

You proposed to her with a #300,000 or a #1.5million naira ring and she said no, what are you going to do with the ring? Are you going to dash her or keep it?

What if she say yes and few days later you heard or saw her riding another Dikk?

You can propose with what you can afford to buy.
But to me, the happiness, unity and love counts more than #2,000,000 engagement ring.

Ire ooo!

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:08am On Apr 17, 2021
vickydankal:

Wow so you want to drag me ontop my ring. I share what commented in regards to the topic. My dear I will trip and flunt it like no man's business. Those of us who never had so a good beginning, after supporting my husband to get this far, I will happily celebrate what we have.

Thank God for you, if your boxers can buy my ring. Meanwhile with that kind of sentence I pity the person paying your school fees
I pity the person that engaged with you Lol
Why will you say it blindly to just any one that your ring can pay their school fees 3 times. Na ment. Abi highness
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by vickydankal(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

I pity the person that engaged with you Lol
Why will you say it blindly to just any one that your ring can pay their school fees 3 times. Na ment. Abi highness

You are a big fool not have follow the thread and find the relevance of my comment. I don't why you arw so pain that my wedding ring of 8 years can pay your 3 years school fees. Boy I'm not the cause of your poverty, hustle and pray someday you will be there OK... Don't have a poverty mindset. When the rich live their normal life the people with poor mind call it showing off... Grow up boy... I can actually help you if you can be humble enough, if you continue this way money will run away from you because you have no respect for it....
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
vickydankal:

You are a big fool not have follow the thread and find the relevance of my comment. I don't why you arw so pain that my wedding ring of 8 years can pay your 3 years school fees. Boy I'm not the cause of your poverty, hustle and pray someday you will be there OK... Don't have a poverty mindset. When the rich live their normal life the people with poor mind call it showing off... Grow up boy... I can actually help you if you can be humble enough, if you continue this way money will run away from you because you have no respect for it....
For real woman I don't know you. Let's just forget that you showcased your stupidity in those comment of yours. Why do you have to tell us this "I was engaged without a ring but today my wedding ring can pay 3 years school fees for university student in government school. Not much but I flunt it as medal". You are really naughty for saying that. You should have said some government school. Are you high on drug?
You just showed us how mannerless you are.
And to that ring, focus on it for the rest of your life. Your husband is out there banging kids younger than you. Lol
Lord of rings. So you believe everybody have a poor background like you because they attend a government university. Idiot
Omo.oju o rola ri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having S8x On Mountain Top / Can I Get A Generous Help From Anybody? / My Girlfriend Is Not Treating Me Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.