Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,713,802 members, 6,411,966 topics. Date: Friday, 30 July 2021 at 03:32 AM

She Just Left Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Left Me (468 Views)

She Just Can't Stop Calling / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Left Me by thatsleepboy1: 2:48pm On Apr 14
Read below. Na wa ọ
Re: She Just Left Me by thatsleepboy1: 2:48pm On Apr 14
There's this my bros that we went to one ashawo house together in 2k19 and I gave him this girl cos she was my customer back then and I liked her vibe, can you believe brothers and sisters that this my bros has gone to this girl's village to pay her bride price w/out telling me o. ewwwww the most painful part is that he relocated with the girl to ikotun from iwaya and she's even pregnant and this girl is area scatter. I'm just weeping for him. may their marriage be blessed.
Re: She Just Left Me by gasparpisciotta: 2:49pm On Apr 14
Go and sin no more
Re: She Just Left Me by gasparpisciotta: 2:50pm On Apr 14
Go and sin no more
Re: She Just Left Me by Duplexxx: 3:03pm On Apr 14
Go and take paracetamol to cure your pains
Re: She Just Left Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14
thatsleepboy1:
There's this girl that I love so much, can you imagine that she just dumped me for one okete that calls himself a man. What a world, after my redpill I still got dumped upon what I did for her. I went through pains to make sure she's happy o. ewwww boluwatife no go die better. I'm in severe pains rn

I guess y'all has been told that Ones you mention Redpill in your comments you would get attention..
Go and sleep kiddo
Re: She Just Left Me by Faber(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14
thatsleepboy1:
There's this girl that I love so much, can you imagine that she just dumped me for one okete that calls himself a man. What a world, after my redpill I still got dumped upon what I did for her. I went through pains to make sure she's happy o. ewwww boluwatife no go die better. I'm in severe pains rn

On top Nija problems you carry this ur yeye story come dey worry us...

No make me vex o. If you don tire take rope below...

Re: She Just Left Me by thatsleepboy1: 3:08pm On Apr 14
Faber:

On top Nija problems you carry this ur yeye story come dey worry us...

No make me vex o

guy read the second comment na why I write the yeye thing btw who dating epp? na pay as you go me dey do with as low as 2k you don dey alright with beer seff
Re: She Just Left Me by Faber(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14
thatsleepboy1:

guy read the second comment na Why I write the yeye thing

As for that your man... Premium tears loading for him. Ashawo no dey repent from their profession. He don loose guard full-time.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Go Wrong? / The Reason Fine Girls Move With Ugly And Average Looking Girls / Sex, Murder And Other Tales Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.