Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video (80186 Views)

Wesley Snipes "The Blades' Joins #endsars Protest. / Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Wesley Snipes And Eddie Murphy Pictured Together / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Duplexxx: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
OK
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by McTobe(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nwafo... correct man I don laugh tire
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by briggson07(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
A list ?

I love him but this guy is no A list abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Cnach: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Oh no wonder he was jailed for tax fraud

If you search him very well you may find drugs
lol guy na God go help me kill u
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Obyino: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
igbo Amaka
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Polyglot7pointO: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
When MNK said that we are the Jews of Africa I knew he wasn't lying.
No wonder "BLADE" was my best movie those years
ignorance wear u body hug ... no wonder Nigeria is the way she is now too many gullible people and few intellectuals..Wesley snipes got his ass kicked and embarrassed globally when he went to buy South African nationality and even attempted to fly out of the country with it... Zulu people didn’t claim him infact they were disgruntled! Google is ur friend and later think about the harm u have caused ursef since u av been existing as uninformed entity..

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by oluwaahmed: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Even without you saying its clear you look like an American version of nkem owoh
FACT- Ben Bruce's uncle Willay Bruce fought as a helicopter pilot for the biafran airforce during the biafra war.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
A-list American actor, Weasley Snipes has said to senator Ben Bruce and viewers that he is Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra state.

Weasley Snipes has visited Anambra in the past where he was given the title Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl4dSbUsOLw

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1382333709131653122
Weasley Snipes indeed
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
That was funny. Nice
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by IPhone13: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Umuekwensu will be severely pained.

God bless Ndigbo!

grin grin grin grin angry
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Fuckss: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is that blade
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by iampeterben(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Ekejoestar(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
ignorance wear u body hug ... no wonder Nigeria is the way she is now too many gullible people and few intellectuals..Wesley snipes got his ass kicked and embarrassed globally when he went to buy South African nationality and even attempted to fly out of the country with it... Zulu people didn’t claim him infact they were disgruntled! Google is ur friend and later think about the harm u have caused ursef since u av been existing as uninformed entity..

Thanks for displaying your stewpidity online... For your information wesly Snipes is from anambra state so find the closest transformer in your area and hug am

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Akasammyoka: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
T
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by amboh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by madukaanaya(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
helo, i just need any amount to buy food.i dont have any helper.please am not a begger but i have no other choice.0030658916 unity b.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Emperor4tune(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
wow i love this guy like mad his jumping stunt at magadishu port in expendables when trying to lift his crew in a container using the crain and when he was skipping a jet to explode a train
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Kelvin3476: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Umuekwensu will be severely pained.

God bless Ndigbo!

IGBO AMAKA
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by danngnews: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

KEEP KWAYET!!!

NOR DEY YARN OPATA

Tell am again.

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Kelvin3476: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

He aligned himself with Anambra in Igboland. Stop attaching cursed Nigeria to him, please.

Easy bro
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nwafor!!!!

Get your peanut burger coating machines today...

Whatsapp: 0810 166 3059

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Eastcaostboy: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
A-list American actor, Weasley Snipes has said to senator Ben Bruce and viewers that he is Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra state.

Weasley Snipes has visited Anambra in the past where he was given the title Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra State

Easterners, pure born and breed hustlers... They Keep demonstrating failure in appreciation to us
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Belcon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Known this since 2004
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Odinaka00(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
But the voice behind the camera is very bad
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by lamentor78(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
I have never seen any world star claim that they are from Northern Nigeria ...

Except Bin Laden
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
He got the African accent right
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Yes now!

His full name is

Wesley CHUKWUEMEKA Snipes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is related to Atikwuchukwu Abubakarchukwu
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Kelvin3476: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
The failed broke actor once convicted for tax fraud with a dead career is trying to vulture onto some 3rd world country forest tribe.... he's really an Igbo(nigga) man

HOW is our poverty ur problem ?
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Numerouno94(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Oh no wonder he was jailed for tax fraud

If you search him very well you may find drugs

Oga shut the fvk up. Most Americans nd Europeans celebrities re known to evade tax. Ronaldo nd Messi were ones a victim. Re they also from Anambra?. I hate this tribalism to d core,leta some of u will b shouting of racism. How is wat ur doin different from racism?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by MrBONE2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
I liked this man from the day I saw his performance in Money Train. That was many years ago and he has been my favorite actor since then until the KKK tried to ruin his illustrious career through the feds. I didn't even know he is a brother from the same state. Anambra is too much. Anambra is the engine of not just Nigeria but Africa.

You are right Bwana

Ibo Amaaaka

Africans Emmeeela grin

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by bigcasava1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Igbo Amaka, do you expect him to say am from kano? Neither did he chose igbo because of oil, No! We have good heritage and culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.