Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video (80198 Views)

Wesley Snipes "The Blades' Joins #endsars Protest. / Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Wesley Snipes And Eddie Murphy Pictured Together / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Look at how simple a billionaire dresses, No dog chains on neck. But these smalll yahoo boys won't learn simplicity

5 Likes

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Tunasco4u(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by uniqueboi1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who be that igbotic narrator?
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Sanchez01: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
A-list American actor, Weasley Snipes has said to senator Ben Bruce and viewers that he is Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra state.

Weasley Snipes has visited Anambra in the past where he was given the title Ikemba Mbaukwu in Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl4dSbUsOLw

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1382333709131653122
This vlogging is not for everybody! What sort of voice over is this? angry

Accent is so strong like dry yam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na why e dey evade tax na
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Acidiously: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Obviously can't be a supporter of APC
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

He aligned himself with Anambra in Igboland. Stop attaching cursed Nigeria to him, please.

he said nothing wrong
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Starseed:
He is from Anambra and his name is "Chike".

Glad he is proud of his root.

Igbo amaka
he is not..he was in Nigeria about 16 years ago and was given an ibo title

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by ajl: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Oh no wonder he was jailed for tax fraud

If you search him very well you may find drugs

You always know what comes from a "Never Do Well". Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by techmo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
ajl:

You always know what comes from a "Never Do Well". Trash!

So what came from you
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Olaniyi021(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

He aligned himself with Anambra in Igboland. Stop attaching cursed Nigeria to him, please.

And you are spending a cursed currency �, na wa for you oooo
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
The failed broke actor once convicted for tax fraud with a dead career is trying to vulture onto some 3rd world country forest tribe.... he's really an Igbo(nigga) man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

everybody don dey fear the Zoo. Me self make I join Anambra. Ndi b'anyi!

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by stephenponti(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by BlessedNuel: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by od501: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Shey na jealousy go kee u?
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by od501: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Shey na jealousy go kee u?..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by stasius: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Anambra kwenu!
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by RapistOnBail: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

Very true.

But this world is mysterious. Do you know there are some people who wouldn’t care at all about the voice? For them sef, the voice would be from a macho man. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by stephenponti(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

We are Africans, so long the grammatical composure is properly aligned there is no need to denigrate anyone because of their accent.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by harmony75: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
I taught he's from calabar as I heard in the news before.. Woaw ❤

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by SmartPolician: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Umuekwensu will be severely pained.

God bless Ndigbo!

Una get problem for Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
One of my favorite actor, back then! Check my signature, you'll be amazed at the services we offer!
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Princedapace(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good one, I wish Nigeria is really a cool place. The major ethnic groups should be given the opportunity to decide if they're to live together or not.

I am offering 2d animation training online and show you how I have been able to make a living out of it. You can check out my thread to find out more.

https://www.nairaland.com/6471746/offering-train-2d-animation-motion
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Primusinterpares(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mazi Blade
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by curlarpy: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
NAIJA TO THE WORLD.....
IGBO AMAKA
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Davefed(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Biafra is the future of Africa!! Bombshell to anyone that will quote me

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by McTobe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Come on bro, be calming down okay? Chill sometime
Kriss216:

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by spy24(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
General eeezey
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
It’s nice to have a place to call home on the African continent. Many akatas have no idea of the inner peace he’s enjoying. Whether the claim is true or not, he can always run back that way once situations in his country of birth don’t favour him.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by wink2015(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Age is seriously telling on Wesley Snipes.

This is not the young and youthful Wesley Snipes that we use to read about in the media here in Nigeria.

HE HAS EATEN ALL THE EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN CAN FOODS that has made him age beyond gracefully.

God help him.

SEE HOW EDDY MURPHY STILL CARRY THAT HIS YOUNG, YOUTHFUL AND BOYISH FACE.

But this is not so with Oga Wesley.

White man Can food has added the ages to his age.

Let him KUKUMA COME TO ANAMBRA AND EAT THE IGBO MAN AKPU AND VEGETABLE SOUP.

He should leave all the Ham burger, Hot dog and fried chicken whatever, icecream etc.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.