Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video (80200 Views)

Wesley Snipes "The Blades' Joins #endsars Protest. / Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Wesley Snipes And Eddie Murphy Pictured Together / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Fantasticcc: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Oh no wonder he was jailed for tax fraud

If you search him very well you may find drugs

Yoruba muslims, idp camp or benin republic?
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by techmo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Yoruba muslims, idp camp or benin republic?

Ebonyi State with Rashidi the Fulani

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by negbike(f): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
KKK ruined his career? NO, he refused to [ay his taxes and paid the price for it. You don't blame the white man for this one.

AsomughaChuks05:
I liked this man from the day I saw his performance in Money Train. That was many years ago and he has been my favorite actor since then until the KKK tried to ruin his illustrious career through the feds. I didn't even know he is a brother from the same state. Anambra is too much. Anambra is the engine of not just Nigeria but Africa.

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
I liked this man from the day I saw his performance in Money Train. That was many years ago and he has been my favorite actor since then until the KKK tried to ruin his illustrious career through the feds. I didn't even know he is a brother from the same state. Anambra is too much. Anambra is the engine of not just Nigeria but Africa.
Chest beating as usual kiss
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kelvin3476:

HOW is our poverty ur problem ?

Direct that question to your pops....you're talking to the wrong guy.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by IAMPEDRO: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Remember Messi and C. Ronaldo was also almost jailed too.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

He aligned himself with Anambra in Igboland. Stop attaching cursed Nigeria to him, please.

Nigeria is not a cursed nation in case you don't know. The country that is rich in natural resources from oil to gold to bitumen. A country with moderate heat and cold. A country with fertile land that doesn't necessarily require manure. A country with no natural disasters be it earthquake or heatwaves or hurricane or whatever.
It is the people in it who bastardised it that are cursed.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by 2rez: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Akatas be claiming any available heritage grin. grin. So unfortunate he claimed a Nigeria state. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by lekki1444: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
the nigga dont even look igbo. he looks more yoruba or calabar in a way. must be why the only naija language he knows is BAWO NI grin
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by redsun(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
mmsen:

Jews are bigots who tell themselves and the world that they are chosen by a fictional deity.

That isn't something to emulate.

The jews are shrewd people. Everybody copies them, even though they despise the thought of accepting it.

Anybody with hate in his/her heart lives in hellfire. Like the nazis, the kkks,fundamentalists, tribalists, extremists, and of the scums of the earth.
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Hallabee1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Aje...
your head get oil.... don't trust people from that place ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by ThatFairGuy1: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
CHESTBEATERS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by tarikem: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Yes now!
His full name is
Wesley CHUKWUEMEKA Snipes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Igbo amaka
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Polyglot7pointO: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Thanks for displaying your stewpidity online... For your information wesly Snipes is from anambra state so find the closest transformer in your area and hug am
lol diz one don naturalise for mental facility
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by poweredcom(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Story let him go and find his true DNA I tought he was TIV origin

He is just attaching himself to anambra because.of business
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Uncleodi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
9ja is great
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Ekejoestar(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
lol my papa don naturalise for mental facility

Why would you say such a thing
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by FuckOsuPigs: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

He aligned himself with Anambra in Igboland. Stop attaching cursed Nigeria to him, please.

Do you like my moniker? I want to add middle finger join grin grin grin
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by YusufTheGreat: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

you are soo dumb is Anambra not in Nigeria? Soo Anambra is cursed too. Olodo... Lol
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by donmixc: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Yes now!

His full name is

Wesley CHUKWUEMEKA Snipes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you gay
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by sharpchap: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Nna nalu aka
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by merits(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Davefed:
Biafra is the future of Africa!! Bombshell to anyone that will quote me
I quoted you,you thought back to sender kiss

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Cleanworld(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
quentin06:

Its lefeledun, don't know where you learnt your English.
you taught me English naw. have you forgotten. grin grin BLLBOLO grin
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Polyglot7pointO: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Why would you say such a thing

Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by shegun4sur: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Which kind igboland una de operate wey anambra people de avoid to marry imo
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Gbagura: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Nairaland goes beyond this contraption. A Chadian, Egyptian, Somalian, British, Russian can belong to Nairaland.
Goal shifting as expected. So it's only ibo that watch Wesley snipes' movies àbi?
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by sharpchap: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
stasius:
Anambra kwenu!

Yaaaaahhhhhh!
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by ogwumgbe: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tigaromil:
That's cool

My baby contest for presidency, you have my vote even though I am from the East. You are the only person I will give my vote to, The Great detrabalize
Aisha Buhari
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Fantasticcc: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:

Ebonyi State with Rashidi the Fulani
Yoruba muslims, from iran to iraq to yemen and now northern nigeria you all are the same
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by walyx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
shegun4sur:

Which kind igboland una de operate wey anambra people de avoid to marry imo

huh! point... this na another topic that need clarity. heard of it too dunno how true sha
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
First time something good is coming from that part of Nigeria
Re: "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video by Available247: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wow never knew that. I so much loved his Blade series

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.