Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Advice...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice...? (823 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice...? by SmartMen: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hi,

I want to share something because I noticed that some men often act confused when they should take serious actions or know when to walk away.

So, I have this girl that I decided to ask out and possibly work things out with. All have been going well, she very responsive and communicative, energy level is 50-50, you know that kind of thing.

Her phone was stolen and I actually planned to get her another phone BUT a friend who was good to me in the past has been idled after he lost his job. I explained to her that I need to raise money for my friend so that he can start something and after that, I will get her the phone.

Last week, I texted her to let her know that I have not forgotten and that I will do something about it next month unfailingly to which she said okay and told me she would use the money to get a phone of her choice. Because of the financial demand on me, I thought to get her something she could use temporarily for internet and social media use and by end of the year, I will get her some great.

I was surprised when she messaged me on WhatsApp and I inquired if she has gotten a WhatsApp phone she said yes. I asked how did it happen (cos we just talked about the phone ish last week) and she said she got some contributions of a sort. I said and you didn't tell me? she said it happened unexpectedly.

Discerning minds know another guy bought the phone for her but when I mentioned it she asked if I was interrogating her and that it is a gift.

Whoever it is, is asking her out or hoping to ask her out and we all know no guy will do something like that for FREE without expecting anything. I have decided to just withdraw and let her have the guy.

I may be overreacting but I have grown past the stage where I play this kind of battle trying to win any girl to my side. I made a decision that I have absolutely nothing to prove to any girl anymore. If you wanna stay, stay. If you want to play games, you are on your own. There is no point trying to fight over a girl or trying to prove you are the better choice and all those nonsense.

I thought I should share this just in case there is a guy here who might be in dilemma and confused when the best thing do is MOVE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice...? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
The only issue I have with your story is saying no guy will buy her phone without wanting anything from her,there are guys who can buy expensive stuff for free even if you turn them down,I'm not talking about Lagos boys ooo those ones have their brains in front of their foreheads(who still do Lagos boys anyways).You already know what to do,life isn't as hard as people take it and a lady who truly loves you won't have her eyes elsewhere or receive gifts from other men.fati2001 a tribalistic mod biasedly ban me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice...? by elijahtemitope: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good of you

1 Like

Re: Please Advice...? by Xenry: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
SmartMen:
...I explained to her that I need to raise money for my friend so that he can start something and after that, I will get her the phone.
Na who follow me fetch water go follow me baf. Fellow Niggars over Liabilities, that's how we roll, bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Advice...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
What's the issue exactly?

You're pained she was able to get the phone when you were putting her on hold?

And all these assumptions you've created, you're the only one it's affecting. You realise that, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice...? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Forget the fact that every man buy something for a girl in return for something , dat means you're among those men , so shameful

I can't count the number I've bought things for girls who need it without looking back , don't let what you're going through disturb your brain, think big in order to become big in life

As for the case of your girlfriend nobody can conclude cus we don't know her mind because it has happened to me before I want to get redmi note 9 pro for one girl but i told her dat she should chill till the end of the month , she called me and tell me dat she has gotten new phone .

She said she can't wait till the end of the month she can't do without internet connection i smiled and hang up , poor her she didn't know dat i gat bigger plan for her because i didn't tell her the kind of phone i wanna buy for her , she bought spark 6 so chill brother cheesy and study what is happening , your girlfriend might be innocent , don't spoil things for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice...? by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
See what poverty has done to you, now ya wailing.
Re: Please Advice...? by Qatar2022: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
The only issue I have with your story is saying no guy will buy her phone without wanting anything from her,there are guys who can buy expensive stuff for free even if you turn them down,I'm not talking about Lagos boys ooo those ones have their brains in front of their foreheads(who still do Lagos boys anyways).You already know what to do,life isn't as hard as people take it and a lady who truly loves you won't have her eyes elsewhere or receive gifts from other men.fati2001 a tribalistic mod biasedly ban me
Eyaa sorry your partner in crime also banned
Re: Please Advice...? by Qatar2022: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
SmartMen:
Hi,

I want to share something because I noticed that some men often act confused when they should take serious actions or know when to walk away.

So, I have this girl that I decided to ask out and possibly work things out with. All have been going well, she very responsive and communicative, energy level is 50-50, you know that kind of thing.

Her phone was stolen and I actually planned to get her another phone BUT a friend who was good to me in the past has been idled after he lost his job. I explained to her that I need to raise money for my friend so that he can start something and after that, I will get her the phone.

Last week, I texted her to let her know that I have not forgotten and that I will do something about it next month unfailingly to which she said okay and told me she would use the money to get a phone of her choice. Because of the financial demand on me, I thought to get her something she could use temporarily for internet and social media use and by end of the year, I will get her some great.

I was surprised when she messaged me on WhatsApp and I inquired if she has gotten a WhatsApp phone she said yes. I asked how did it happen (cos we just talked about the phone ish last week) and she said she got some contributions of a sort. I said and you didn't tell me? she said it happened unexpectedly.

Discerning minds know another guy bought the phone for her but when I mentioned it she asked if I was interrogating her and that it is a gift.

Whoever it is, is asking her out or hoping to ask her out and we all know no guy will do something like that for FREE without expecting anything. I have decided to just withdraw and let her have the guy.

I may be overreacting but I have grown past the stage where I play this kind of battle trying to win any girl to my side. I made a decision that I have absolutely nothing to prove to any girl anymore. If you wanna stay, stay. If you want to play games, you are on your own. There is no point trying to fight over a girl or trying to prove you are the better choice and all those nonsense.

I thought I should share this just in case there is a guy here who might be in dilemma and confused when the best thing do is MOVE!

Bro honestly I like your stand and don't change from it
Re: Please Advice...? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's the issue exactly?

You're pained she was able to get the phone when you were putting her on hold?

And all these assumptions you've created, you're the only one it's affecting. You realise that, don't you?

Let him be giving himself headache. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice...? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Topic says: advice? but you don give solution.

Yawns.
Re: Please Advice...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Let him be giving himself headache. Mtchew.

He was looking for someone to keep dribbling... grin
Re: Please Advice...? by TheUndercover: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2021
You said you have nothing to prove to her but yet you were planning to buy her a phone, SMH. She's not even your girl yet according to your story. Damn!

It's obvious you're still struggling to make ends meet yourself, and you have a friend that needs help, yet with that you still went on to add her burden to yours, just to prove what? That you're capable?

LOL, with this post, I can deduce that it was not in your intention to move, you were just pained because she got the phone elsewhere and you were not able to simp properly for her. Your advice wasn't needed.

Well, I'm not surprised, it's women that drives most men to the RP cool. You'll surely learn don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice...? by 2shaw: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Honestly t your age,it should be how to make money. Fool
Re: Please Advice...? by Jeon(f): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2021

OMG!

zzor deactivate!

zzor come back.
Re: Please Advice...? by SmartMen: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Forget the fact that every man buy something for a girl in return for something , dat means you're among those men , so shameful

I can't count the number I've bought things for girls who need it without looking back , don't let what you're going through disturb your brain, think big in order to become big in life

As for the case of your girlfriend nobody can conclude cus we don't know her mind because it has happened to me before I want to get redmi note 9 pro for one girl but i told her dat she should chill till the end of the month , she called me and tell me dat she has gotten new phone .

She said she can't wait till the end of the month she can't do without internet connection i smiled and hang up , poor her she didn't know dat i gat bigger plan for her because i didn't tell her the kind of phone i wanna buy for her , she bought spark 6 so chill brother cheesy and study what is happening , your girlfriend might be innocent , don't spoil things for yourself.

Man, you got that right. I wanted to get her RedMi .... I have given girls money without expecting anything in return and this include girls I wanted to date too...some of them I no bang. no b say I no sabi...
Re: Please Advice...? by SmartMen: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Cutehector:
See what poverty has done to you, now ya wailing.
I chose to help a friend... if that makes me poverty, so be it.
Re: Please Advice...? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote=zzor]The only issue I have with your story is saying no guy will buy her phone without wanting anything from her,there are guys who can buy expensive stuff for free even if you turn them down,I'm not talking about Lagos boys ooo those ones have their brains in front of their foreheads(who still do Lagos boys anyways).You already know what to do,life isn't as hard as people take it and a lady who truly loves you won't have her eyes elsewhere or receive gifts from other men.fati2001 a tribalistic mod biasedly ban me[/quote]Good! now you can get a life, I would have payed him to ban you for 20 years, nonsense.
Re: Please Advice...? by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Good! now you can get a life, I would have payed him to ban you for 20 years, nonsense.

same you telling other misogynys not to give her attention same you quoting her.
Re: Please Advice...? by Cutehector(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
SmartMen:
I chose to help a friend... if that makes me poverty, so be it.
so be it, amen! cool
Re: Please Advice...? by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2021
awwwn finally grin zzor has deactivated. phew.
Re: Please Advice...? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmartMen:

Man, you got that right. I wanted to get her RedMi .... I have given girls money without expecting anything in return and this include girls I wanted to date too...some of them I no bang. no b say I no sabi...

So why are you stressing yourself with this post
Re: Please Advice...? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
OP, the topic should be Men, learn to Moooove!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Women Meet Men That Take Advantage Of Them / Wahala Oh! My Girlfriend Said My Christmas Gift Would Be A Massage / Reno's Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.