Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? (9632 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Goodness34: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2021
BarrElChapo:

You're either an egoist or super dumb. How does this answer or help the OP ? Self wanking prick
he's sick maybe

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Goodness34:
he's sick maybe

I don't doubt that bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Albertone(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr...
Hey son
Relate the issue with the rest of your niggarrrr

Those ones will book hotel for you..supply you with enough weed, enough pussy(paid runs babe) and some bottles

After that they will advise you to stop looking for job...
Just join them and bomb
Sure they will supply you with enough tools and format

And SOAP!!
Una no dey like to dey mention am
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Ibeanukovic(m): 3:37am On Apr 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr...
Hey son
Relate the issue with the rest of your niggarrrr

Those ones will book hotel for you..supply you with enough weed, enough pussy(paid runs babe) and some bottles

After that they will advise you to stop looking for job...
Just join them and bomb
Sure they will supply you with enough tools and format
Boss abeg how I want take communicate you,,,your boy dey hunger for Update oo����
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by chaloskyx: 3:58am On Apr 15, 2021
APPLY TO ANOTHER ONE....I GUESS
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Tochi3(m): 4:27am On Apr 15, 2021
imhotep:

Did you apply to APCheat?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3
cheesy grin
As in
being a zombie is enough.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Duplexxx: 4:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Nothing

Go back home and continue from where you stop

Eaten & sleeping

Yeye country called Nigeria
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Eventually we stopped writing letters for application but now receiving application letters...

Grass to Grace... Can you tell us about your own story?

Grass to grace indeed!!!
With 30k monthly stipend?
Ina yi ala!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by YurFatHer: 5:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Mbamally:
Rejection Helps You Avoid the Wrong Fit.

Rejection Makes Your Future Workplace Better.

Rejection is an Opportunity for Gaining Wisdom.

Soft Rejection May Lead to Acceptance.

Check the history of WhatsApp and it's co-founders (They were rejected by Facebook and Twitter, and now they're billionaires, Facebook bought their App for $19billion dollars) cool
Run o. from motivational speakers
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Oliveloaded(m): 5:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Duplexxx:
Nothing

Go back home and continue from where you stop

Eaten & sleeping

Yeye country called Nigeria

Yeye stupid boy like his parents called idiot

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Oliveloaded(m): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2021
[white author=Albertone post=100804767]

And SOAP!!
Una no dey like to dey mention am[/quote]

This your English self hmm better back to primary school
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by lanre88(m): 5:21am On Apr 15, 2021
You can deal easily with things like this if you understand the economy you operate in, if lot of people clustered over few jobs slots then it is inevitable. So it is not a village people thing, ask yourself what else can you do that would make you stand out.

Not all business out there requires huge capital, whether you like it or not there is a business of the 21 century that you all can't run away from.

Think smart not hard.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by stanley000: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Me for instance as a civil engineer if i detail for you your jaw will fall, u know how many of my works passed through approvals without a single comment? Majority of those risky and jaw dropping structures at ajah and lekki where designed by me via my parent company so you now tell me to feel sad whenever i get rejected, that's their loss. Majority of my clients even wonder why i am still working for a company when i am this good. I'm working towards starting my own firm soon, so help me god.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kenoxman(m): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
bis it his teeth he will use to get what he requires to strt up, can passion buy biscuit, guy let not sugercoat anything money is needed to start anything even to learn is money
WRONG! This is far from sugar-coating or motivational crap.Hav u been to main market or computer village? Did you know that many guys don't hav shops or goods yet make good money on a daily? They accost u,take u to a shop,sell to u and take their commission without ur knowlege.Ever heard of GOODWILL? If u have it u can receive goods on credit,sell and take ur profit.Did u know poultry farmers procure feeds on credit,raise their birds,sell and return the principal to feed sellers.With ur smartfone u can take a picture of a product and post for free on ur social media page or online retailer like jiji or olx, make ur customer pay b4 delivery,procure and deliver! what of skills like writing, drawing, graphic designs,home tutoring, running errands, laundry(from home)
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kenoxman(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
how do u expect him to raise capital bro?
I hav answered to this extensively while replying to a fellow that asked simiilar question. It's on page 3. Summary, be passionate, have goodwill, be credit-worthy, monitize ur skills.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kenoxman(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Joysticks:
Na Wetin be his challenge if its not capital?
I have reacted to this extensively while responding to a fellow with similar question. check page 3, just above this comment.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Duplexxx: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Come let me offer you a job

[quote author=Oliveloaded post=100805756][/quote]
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Back in the days wen i finished my nysc, jobs were rejecting me, but now Am the rejecting jobs grin grin.. We move!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by maiquel: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2021
I apply for a new one
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by lolu2019: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2021
its nothing.i have been rejected by employers willing to pay 20k in the past. and I have passed job with higher pay. ur own na ur own.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by franchasng: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Goodness34:
it hurts and feel very bad to be turned down after so many interviews.

I feel like I offended the gods, I feel low bad and it's making me lose confidence.

business is my line of work that I will prosper with but you know getting the capital is not easy unless you get a job and work for few years. but this rejection is too much it's giving me depression. how do you deal with it ?
There are thousands ways to raise business startup capital without working. It will only take you lots of patience, determination to succeed......not being shy of what people would say or think about you as a graduate bla bla bla.....and then consistency.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by ofiko123(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Get a new job...
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by oylam(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Find another alternative such as being a freelancer because it pays good since you've got the Dollar and Pound's power on your side. I've got a few friends who started making their millions within the first year. Cheer up oga
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Can't really count how many letters I mailed or email sent while looking for job/opportunities..

Along the line, I realized that life plenty than to be stuck with job/opportunity rejection
God help us in this country
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Eventually we stopped writing letters for application but now receiving application letters...

Grass to Grace... Can you tell us about your own story?
Please sir, how do you organize your CV do you make name for yourself
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2021
prekumohtim:

Keep pursing don't give up. I was rejected and humiliated for different jobs for many years. But right now , I have a job. And the management begged me for it. They have been doing all they can to keep me. They don't even believe that i will stay with them for long , so they had to employ a fresh graduate to start learning from me.
I will look for a time to share the testimony here.
Don't give up
Please do so let's learn
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Goodness34: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kenoxman:
WRONG! This is far from sugar-coating or motivational crap.Hav u been to main market or computer village? Did you know that many guys don't hav shops or goods yet make good money on a daily? They accost u,take u to a shop,sell to u and take their commission without ur knowlege.Ever heard of GOODWILL? If u have it u can receive goods on credit,sell and take ur profit.Did u know poultry farmers procure feeds on credit,raise their birds,sell and return the principal to feed sellers.With ur smartfone u can take a picture of a product and post for free on ur social media page or online retailer like jiji or olx, make ur customer pay b4 delivery,procure and deliver! what of skills like writing, drawing, graphic designs,home tutoring, running errands, laundry(from home)
is it every state that computer village exist?
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Goodness34: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Duplexxx:
Come let me offer you a job

ok sir please how can I go about it?
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kroos205: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
happened to me today, i was embarrassed sha. I vow never to talk to d person that invited me..favour ah swr thunder go fire u
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kenoxman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Goodness34:
is it every state that computer village exist?
LOL... Just like asking ''is it in every state that main market exist?'' And of course YES! There is always a big market for every commodity in every state. The difference is the name. What u hav as computer village in Lagos is known as Emeka Offor plaza in Onitsha, Anambra State. Some other states hav other names. But away from major markets, a market is a market and can be found everywhere. Know what ur market wants, provide it and get paid. SIMPLE.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Albertone(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oliveloaded:
[white author=Albertone post=100804767]

And SOAP!!
Una no dey like to dey mention am

This your English self hmm better back to primary school

Me??

Highlight my blunders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Graduate & Non-Graduate Recruitment 2019 / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ernst & Young Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.