Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most (18001 Views)

Abeg Which Animal Is This??? / Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 3gpvids: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Nothing much..either don't do it, or if you must, see your doctor if you develop sores, rashes, etc around your oral cavity..and get treated promptly.
Eggxactly
Tnx but i MUST
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by maiquel: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
I'm not scared but hate! I have perfect hatred for mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by poshestmina(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rats and Lizards especially wall geckos .
Freaks me out cry cry cry
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yungstallion:
Is STI an animal or an insect?
i wonder ooo
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by porthouse7(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
u made me laugh..... u are a killer thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by SweetVibe: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
You got me laughing hard… you funny die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Luigi02(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Earthworms. I can't not stay in a place where there are earthworms, not even for a second.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by manny4u(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cockroache and Wall Gecko. I dont exactly hate them but they are disgusting and i freely kill them anytime they cross my path.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snake
Frog
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
Lala might ban me for this.
But snake. I hate snakes.
why would he ban u
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
I see a lot of roach haters here

Anyway...

If you want to get rid of roaches...use Baygon.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by WibusJaga: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Flying Roach & Mantis. They can fly anyhow & land on you. I kill them at sight.

The others tend to run away from you.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Anaerobi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women
ladies
girls
female
cockroach
snake

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by EmekaBlue(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
SwTeee:
Lizard
so if u r showering and a lizard or two is thrown into the bathroom...will u run out butt naked?
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
As long as it is a mere insect, then I can never see myself getting scared.

Cockroaches are the easiest. It's so easy to kill them. I punch them to death with my bare fist and I sort of enjoy doing that.

As for animals, well... pythons. Mostly pythons. Not just any sort of snake.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by eedriyz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
I prefer my apartment to house only humans. Any other living thing inside is considered as an ​obstructor and will be therefore condemned to die. For cockroaches, there is something they call "green leaf"; it's a white powder in a small green sachet. That's how I got rid of them here.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Omega48: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Human being
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 3gpvids: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
receive sense in jesus name
With all the senses in Nigeria today,we're 2 million yrs backward

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by EmekaBlue(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
If i should fear one i think Tiger....its big and fast like a cat...dont wish it attacks me

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by just2endowed: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
omo na Asin or mice they call it in Yoruba.

Also scared of scorpion.....i always feel this shock when killing this animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Zane2point4(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
porthouse7:
u made me laugh..... u are a killer thou
Lols I hate that animal, why it prefer to leave indoors is what I dont know.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by just2endowed: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
eedriyz:
I prefer my apartment to house only humans. Any other living thing inside is considered as an ​obstructor and will be therefore condemned to die. For cockroaches, there is something they call "green leaf"; it's a white powder in a small green sachet. That's how I got rid of them here.

whats the name of the content
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
3gpvids:
grin
3gpvids:
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Emaprince: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
I fear rats pass anything

I hate snake and don't ever wanna come anywhere near it

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NiRfreak(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
I'm scared of humans the most
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Luigi02:
Earthworms. I can't not stay in a place where there are earthworms, not even for a second.

To think that I used to play with those things a lot back in the day.

They are kind of fun to be with. Trust me. smiley
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
NiRfreak:
I'm scared of humans the most
if u are scared of human then u must be an animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by orikoku: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mosquito is all I hate all my life.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Roaches
Why ? They fly , Roaches are big bugs with wings , not good combo.

Cockroaches are disgusting! Always hated them....esp' the huge mature ones that fly and stink! I don't spare the creatures wherever i see them....them and rats too!

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by GetWellNews: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Every form of birds. I am not scared of them but I can't touch or carry them unless of course they are in the soup(yummy lol).

Also snakes.

Some wild looking animals eg chameleon, cucurpine (or how is it spelt?), etc
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NiRfreak(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
if u are scared of human then u must be an animal
You must be an animal, obvious you are speaking from experience
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Denko2721987(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snakes, centipedes and rats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' / Affordable Website For Your Business / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.