Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most (18095 Views)

Abeg Which Animal Is This??? / Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:

That mean, we cant be friend, i will never stop looking at your bare hand or fist. You cant even touch me or anything that belong to me. grin

You are like demon slayer.

Trust me, I wash my hand carefully after each session.

My knuckles are clean. smiley
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
For real bro? the chilling slimy movement of a cold snake on your body won't freak you out? Aren't you afraid of iguanas, crocodiles, komodo dragons, chameleons etc? those creatures really freak me out.

Dude, you've got a very long list of things that freak u out grin, how do u navigate the world?

I've honestly never ever come across a snake but I wouldn't mind one crawling over me. There's snake therapy in Egypt that I just saw recently on TV and it looked cool. It's what they eat that freaks me out though - frozen rats. Disgusting! I look away everytime I see those things, dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by adanny01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

Life is funny sometimes. shocked

If I see cockroach on my bed, I will have to sleep elsewhere, if I see it inn the kitchen, an not eating or using any cutlery from that kitchen until they are washed.

I have serious disgust for cockroachs

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by adanny01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:
Cockroach!!!

Those giant flying ones whose wings buzz like helicopter blades

Brrrrrrrrrrr then it's like they are flying at you to land on your face

[img]https://media./images/1fba9220f89b2d956a855f31d62af8e1/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/0f38bdb56aa9b9048faf2401c75347e5/tenor.gif?itemid=10029304[/img]

U wicked with those

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by bigcee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
Next time take am chop Eba. It's medicinal.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Oizee(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
wall gecko disgusts me but, I'm really scared of snakes wether dead or alive. can't even see the pics or watch it on TV......I have serious phobia for dat tin
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lastlook: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
adanny01:

If I see cockroach on my bed, I will have to sleep elsewhere, if I see it inn the kitchen, an not eating or using any cutlery from that kitchen until they are washed.

I have serious disgust for cockroachs

Hahah same here. I will even call for backup. I can't kill it, i have to call my friend to help.

Funny, my friend always love to bring one along just to scared me. The last movie was funny... It was me and my ex... Inside the room, we found one... That is how both of us speed off from the room... We cant stop laughing that day.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Mayeldah(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
You see that thing called Mosquitoes?

I hate it die, I don't even know why God made them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IronGalaxy: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Dude, you've got a very long list of things that freak u out grin, how do u navigate the world?

I've honestly never ever come across a snake but I wouldn't mind one crawling over me. There's snake therapy in Egypt that I just saw recently on TV and it looked cool. It's what they eat that freaks me out though - frozen rats. Disgusting! I look away everytime I see those things, dead or alive.
Lol I'm not really an animal person, I can't even stand those slimy creatures like snails, octopuses, etc the molusc variety. but I used to have a dog growing up though. I once came across a snake one time at a Hammanskraal bush, it was in a whole and I could see it moving..an orange type snake. and I had a broken leg that time.i felt my heart beating out of my chest

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by brainhgeek(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Roaches are not scary. They are just annoying and irritating, especially when you squash them and they splash open. Other annoying animals are bed bugs, mosquitoes and houseflies. I can spend my entire salary buying insecticides because of these five creatures.
On the other hand, I fear snakes, evn though I advocate that they shouldn't be killed just because they are snakes and snakes have a reputation for striking. I fear those animals, I don't hate them though
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by goodvision12(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

mine is bedbug
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by adanny01(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:
As long as it is a mere insect, then I can never see myself getting scared.

Cockroaches are the easiest. It's so easy to kill them. I punch them to death with my bare fist and I sort of enjoy doing that.

As for animals, well... pythons. Mostly pythons. Not just any sort of snake.

The reason why I don't like to kill roaches is that you smack it, it leaves all the grimy slimy deadly juice on the surface and on the smacking tool. That spot or tool will disgust me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 3gpvids: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anakojum:

C'mon man! STIs ain't animal, nor insect na.

I hate cats, rats and snakes.
As for insects, I don't like cockroaches, spiders and house flies.
STi is a medical animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by addexx: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Not that I'm scared of roaches or anything

But

If I'm facing a sabertooth with a fully loaded MG42

and one of those things dare fly past me

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by adanny01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:

Hahah same here. I will even call for backup. I can't kill it, i have to call my friend to help.

Funny, my friend always love to bring one along just to scared me. The last movie was funny... It was me and my ex... Inside the room, we found one... That is how both of us speed off from the room... We cant stop laughing that day.

I constantly spray insecticide around external doors, windows and any point that connects to the septic tank
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by fineboynl(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think most people are scared of some animal due to the spiritual connection and believe to it.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 3gpvids: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:

No hard feelings, man.

The reason Nigeria is two million years behind- as you said- is because at least half of her citizens are actually daft... No insults intended here.

Case in point: You.

Question: Which Animal Or Insect are you Scared Of The Most? A very simple and clear question.

Your Answer, Genius: STIs! smiley

How does that make you sound or look?

Quick Answer: Dumb.

Well, I have always said it, you wanna get rid of Nigeria's problem, then get rid of at least half of her population. Final solution. They are of no use. C'est fini

Me,Dumb?
True that
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol I'm not really an animal person, I can't even stand those slimy creatures like snails, octopuses, etc the molusc variety. but I used to have a dog growing up though. I once came across a snake one time at a Hammanskraal bush, it was in a whole and I could see it moving..an orange type snake. and I had a broken leg that time.i felt my heart beating out of my chest

What do u mean snails freak u out? grin I've even ordered garlic snails at Spur and loved them grin I've eaten crocodile too. Now I wanna try impala and ostrich, and maybe horse. I've got an adventurous taste, but will never eat mice, dogs, cats and bats - GROSS. Rabbit is too close to eat so will definitely puke.

Have u tried out mopane worms yet?

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
addexx:
Not that I'm scared of roaches or anything

But

If I'm facing a sabertooth with a fully loaded MG42

and one of those things dare fly past me

angry angry angry

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by ceeceeco: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Only God knows how much cockroach disgust me. I always try to kill it with a broom whenever I see any, I must kill it with something long. It disgust the hell out of me, so I don't want to perceive or have it perch on my skin.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
I really hate cockroaches, especially when they fly when it's dark and they land o in you!
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IronGalaxy: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

What do u mean snails freak u out? grin I've even ordered garlic snails at Spur and loved them grin I've eaten crocodile too. Now I wanna try impala and ostrich, and maybe horse. I've got an adventurous taste, but will never eat mice, dogs, cats and bats - GROSS. Rabbit is too close to eat so will definitely puke.

Have u tried out mopane worms yet?
Funny enough, I have eaten Mopani worms and they weren't that bad to be honest,. Im not scared of snails per se,I just find their slimy bodies a bit off-putting same with everything molusc like mussels, squids for example but I like lobsters..I also don't mind impala, kudu etc. and yes,, Rabbits, hamsters, beavers etc are a family of rats so no no no! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Chimeluv(f): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snakes and wild animals angry
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I may have some little phobia for the oldest animal Order. The Reptilia especially its species like Ophiophagus hannah (king cobra) the deadly African boomslang disguising in green trees, constrictors, rattling vipers, Eunectes maurinus (anaconda), Varanus comodensis (komodo dragon), Crocodila niloticus (African Nile croc) and some creepy skinks and legless lizards in the Reptilia order that seem a little frightening or too creepy. But the most frightening remain the carnivora where cats and dogs dominate. Big cats like Panthera leo/tigris/pardus/onca/uncia, black panther and Felis concolor (mountain lion/puma)canids/ Dogs like Crocuta crocuta (stripped hyena) and its endangered cousins, other canids like wolf's, foxes, coyote, wolverine, powerful honey badger that stages 5 lions n go Scot free, Tharlactose maritimus, Ursus arctos (white bear n artic / brown bears), some Falcons like milvus milvus, Torgos trachielotus (lapet face vultures), Eagles. then The notorious Pionace glauca and Chacarhodon chacarias (Blue and white sharks), the notorious attackers of Bovidae Order like Synceros caffer (African buffalo) and his cousins bisons, OX and wilder beasts etc amongst others I don't know of. But I am not really scared of the animals I am rather amazed by their families and orders formation, I hope working with the real wild guys soon. For insects they are the arthropods such as arachnids (spiders) and insecta like bees.Thanks for threads like this op

The honey badger , that damn badger!

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by harmony75: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
lizards when it enters a room they can go to your ceiling just chilling there o Mann they're so irritating!
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by MrBONE2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:

But emmm Bwana grin

Such Cockroachs are nutrition bugs will make good meal for some BoneBeings in KiVuLand and China grin

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Funny enough, I have eaten Mopani worms and they weren't that bad to be honest,. Im not scared of snails per se,I just find their slimy bodies a bit off-putting same with everything molusc like mussels, squids for example but I like lobsters..I also don't mind impala, kudu etc. and yes,, Rabbits, hamsters, beavers etc are a family of rats so no no no! grin grin

I really don't know what the fuss is about mopane worms, they really not tasty.

Yeah I get u, it's not that u scared, u just have issues with them grin It's like me and rodents, I'm scared of rats but have issues with mice. grin

Isn't calamari squid? So I've had that too. Used to order oysters in Melville all the time! Love, love, love them! I noticed you did the Melville rounds too - awesome. I've never had lobster embarassed - like dude, isn't it too expensive (oa tura neh? grin)

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by geezynoni: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wild Animals (some humans inclusive).
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by King44(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cockroaches
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Dreyton36: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
I'm scared of all animals that can kill

But you see that snake especially, God forbid , I dey fear even dead snake

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snakes..... especially the smaller ones. They easily get out of sight ... can be venomous and strike from ambush. One time... riding bicycle.. saw this small snake trying to cross the road... timed it to ride over it... that sucker did not continue on ground.. he leapt same speed ...as I threw my legs up he hit the frame or somewhere ... dropped and continued crossing. Only then I knew they can actually leap.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by hollywater: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? / Affordable Website For Your Business / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.