Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most (18028 Views)

Abeg Which Animal Is This??? / Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by AllenSpencer: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hope Uzodinma
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Bishopsgate(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

Life is funny sometimes. shocked

For some unknown reason, I can't stand mice, those little vermin that torment humans in their houses.

I am not scared of tbe big rats that live in gutters or snakes but I freeze once I see those little devils
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IronGalaxy: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

I really don't know what the fuss is about mopane worms, they really not tasty.

Yeah I get u, it's not that u scared, u just have issues with them grin It's like me and rodents, I'm scared of rats but have issues with mice. grin

Isn't calamari squid? So I've had that too. Used to order oysters in Melville all the time! Love, love, love them! I noticed you did the Melville rounds too - awesome. I've never had lobster embarassed - like dude, isn't it too expensive (oa tura neh? grin)
Yes, calamari is squid.. it looks tasty though but i think Ill just imagine those weird eyes..yuck! A ke turi grin grin I got introduced to most seafood through my late uncle, he used to work in a company called "SA Eagle" I think it's defunct now and they used to have a lot of functions' staff parties and so forth,so he will bring me the food all the time wrapped in foil, your crayfish, lobsters, oysters, etc some of which I didn t even eat, I got to love lobsters this way and would even order them when I got out or to impress a date watseba mos grin grin
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by SirGod: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

The only animal am afraid of is nigeria leader.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by ssjosephandlucy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Earthworm oooo.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by scantee(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snake dead or alive, infact seeing them in TV screen even scares me I just change channel asap
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by shiffynaani(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
If i see something like ant, i dey leave them in peace.

But you see mosquito, bed bug and COCKROACH ehn. Na serious fight till their last breath o. No mercy
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Bahamas95(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
1 .Snake

They scare the hell outa me, I can't even get close to their eggs. This is one of the reasons I hardly comment on snake threads.

2.Cockroach

I can't sleep in the same room with a cockroach, I will make sure I look for it and kill it....They are fvcking irritating, I hate their smell. With the smell alone I can detect when a cockroach is nearby.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by BRATISLAVA: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
Lol all this for a pretty lizard
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
The topic says "insect" but I see people mentioning snakes and scorpion (pest). Kikikikiiii...
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by BRATISLAVA: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Same reason I don’t like roaches...they fly!!!!

Lol. I don't think there's anyone who isn't scared of a flying cockroach.

And they are smart, not really scared of humans. The first day I saw one I was so shocked I didn't even know what it was, just big and different from any other insect I knew. It's when it moved that I knew they're terrible. Because it could fly so much and it didn't run from me. It came to me.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by BRATISLAVA: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Cockroaches are disgusting! Always hated them....esp' the huge mature ones that fly and stink! I don't spare the creatures wherever i see them....them and rats too!

Are there any small immature ones? grin
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yes, calamari is squid.. it looks tasty though but i think Ill just imagine those weird eyes..yuck! A ke turi grin grin I got introduced to most seafood through my late uncle, he used to work in a company called "SA Eagle" I think it's defunct now and they used to have a lot of functions' staff parties and so forth,so he will bring me the food all the time wrapped in foil, your crayfish, lobsters, oysters, etc some of which I didn t even eat, I got to love lobsters this way and would even order them when I got out or to impress a date watseba mos grin grin

grin grin grin Haai no, really impressive, I hope the dates led to something meaningful afterwards. Those that didn't are thinking bout you now while eating pap. grin
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Vulcanheph(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:
Those days when we were still using rug in the sitting-room, there are some stupid black ants that's stings or bite person when sitting on the rug....you would now be scratching the place like angry angry till it swells up.
I fear those ants like

Till date I still check the floor before sitting >: grin
I know those ants.... They are terrible and the have a very painful sting that always ends up swelling.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by educhigo: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Buhari and nigeria army.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by iAmViper(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Box jellyfish
Most venomous animal on earth
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Bennycollins: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
I fear mosquito more than a snake, wulahi. I can't stand that whistling not to talk of it's bite.

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by BRATISLAVA: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin Haai no, really impressive, I hope the dates led to something meaningful afterwards. Those that didn't are thinking bout you now while eating pap. grin

Pap? As in pap n v(f)leis?

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naturalobserver:
Not snakes,not dogs,not tamed lions...Only mosquitoes
Malaria got me rushed to the hospital 2am at night.
you're not scared of Snakes shocked
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:
The topic says "insect" but I see people mentioning snakes and scorpion (pest). Kikikikiiii...
Animal or Insect ode read the title well
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Pap? As in pap n v(f)leis?

Lol grin, yeah dude, but I was implying a meatless dish - going through tough times. Ja, dis vleis met 'n V. Where are you based?
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Bmaster(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
3gpvids:
Its not 100% save u know

again what should i use for my lips and tongue?
so you been dey give head
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IronGalaxy: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

My favorite ke yona papa...papa le nama ya tlogo cool

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
NiRfreak:

You must be an animal to feel only humans hate animal
ok what other species hate animal except humans
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by actrinity(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:

snake.
I hate snakes with passion.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
My favorite ke yona papa...papa le nama ya tlogo cool

I was implying papa ka khabetshe grin. I associate papa le tlogo with men at taxi ranks eating directly from tafole in crowds. That always bugs me. But I get it's found in better establishments as well ko kasi.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NiRfreak(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
ok what other species hate animal except humans
Animals also hate animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Brandonx(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goat ! He goat to be precise.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
NiRfreak:
Animals also hate animal
really!!! hw u take knw
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NiRfreak(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
really!!! hw u take knw
Go and watch Natgeo wild
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
he loves snake.
oh wow amazing
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
NiRfreak:

Go and watch Natgeo wild
i am a fan of natgeo wild bt ave never seen anytin like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Affordable Website For Your Business / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? / My First Caucasian Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.