Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most (18103 Views)

Abeg Which Animal Is This??? / Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
why would he ban u
he is a snake sympathizer
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Cockroaches are disgusting! Always hated them....esp' the huge mature ones that fly! I don't spare the creatures wherever i see them!
worse part is I cannot even kill them , they are that repulsive.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Fabb326: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
A Flying cockroach at night.

Is more like i see a dragon flying �

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
3gpvids:
I'm scared of STIs
C'mon man! STIs ain't animal, nor insect na.

I hate cats, rats and snakes.
As for insects, I don't like cockroaches, spiders and house flies.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
NiRfreak:

You must be an animal, obvious you are speaking from experience
am nt an animal,just saying 4 u to hate ur fellow human u must be an animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lastlook: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:
As long as it is a mere insect, then I can never see myself getting scared.

Cockroaches are the easiest. It's so easy to kill them. I punch them to death with my bare fist and I sort of enjoy doing that.

As for animals, well... pythons. Mostly pythons. Not just any sort of snake.

That mean, we cant be friend, i will never stop looking at your bare hand or fist. You cant even touch me or anything that belong to me. grin

You are like demon slayer.

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by sageer1706(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
I hate snakes with every blood in my body
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Jesus Christ..so disgusting!

So take it you scared of roaches, or just grossed out by them?

I'll put up my hand up and say rats and mice are my ultimate tormentors grin no other pests make me more uneasy. embarassed
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lovecars501(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
he is a snake sympathizer
does that means he likes snakes
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Primase: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Snake, dog and scorpion
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by iamclime(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
eedriyz:
I prefer my apartment to house only humans. Any other living thing inside is considered as an ​obstructor and will be therefore condemned to die. For cockroaches, there is something they call "green leaf"; it's a white powder in a small green sachet. That's how I got rid of them here.
Is it a brand name or a generic name? How does it work? I hate roaches!
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
does that means he likes snakes
he loves snake.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:
Cockroach!!!

Those giant flying ones whose wings buzz like helicopter blades

Brrrrrrrrrrr then it's like they are flying at you to land on your face

[img]https://media./images/1fba9220f89b2d956a855f31d62af8e1/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/0f38bdb56aa9b9048faf2401c75347e5/tenor.gif?itemid=10029304[/img]
What the hell? I so much hate cockroaches

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Godfather898989: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

Life is funny sometimes. shocked
I'm scared to death whenever I see a cat.
Lastlook:
Don't be annoyed, I held a live snake several times, Once had scorpion pets more than 30(4 big and the rest were babies) in same room(Please a well kept room) with me, they moved freely.

But funny enough and till date, still can't kill a cockroach or be in the same room with one (small or big) or looking at one for long. Infact one must leave for one else i will have to leave.

Even if it's 2:00am in the midnight without insecticide and found one, i will call for backup to kill it grin grin grin

Lastlook:

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by TMKsouth: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
IronGalaxy:
anything reptilic..snakes, lizards etc
rodents

Okay, on rodents we on the same boat. As for reptiles I fear absolutely none, including snakes.

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Mustiboy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Roaches cos of their stinking smell.. Also cos they are just too stubborn to kill..

I'm scared of their smell, not them.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Brianpat(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mehn i over fear those terrorists called snakes.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
am afraid of an insect called Buhari...

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by NiRfreak(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovecars501:
am nt an animal,just saying 4 u to hate ur fellow human u must be an animal
You must be an animal to feel only humans hate animal
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Another thing is, i can't touch a chicken! Whether live or dead....but esp' live ones! I don't mind eating them though......or preparing them once they're already chooped and spiced up for roasting or frying!

Funny innit?

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Equity15(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:
Those days when we were still using rug in the sitting-room, there are some stupid black ants that's stings or bite person when sitting on the rug....you would now be scratching the place like angry angry till it swells up.
I fear those ants like

Till date I still check the floor before sitting >: grin
guy, same here oh. You sure you're not my brother ni? This is our exact story grin grin.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by JuanXXx: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
i dont discriminate, i eat them all.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Euegene100001: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
That shit isn’t funny at all
3gpvids:
I'm scared of STIs
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Revere27: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Equity15:
guy, same here oh. You sure you're not my brother ni? This is our exact story grin grin.

Bro those thing do me strong thing

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by IronGalaxy: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Okay, on rodents we on the same boat. As for reptiles I fear absolutely none, including snakes.
For real bro? the chilling slimy movement of a cold snake on your body won't freak you out? Aren't you afraid of iguanas, crocodiles, komodo dragons, chameleons etc? those creatures really freak me out.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Equity15(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:

Bro those thing do me strong thing
omoh same here oh...na so one visitor come our house then. As he just put yansh for ground na so the ant sting am. Omoh the guy 1 cry
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Oshiogwemoh(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:
Cockroach!!!

Those giant flying ones whose wings buzz like helicopter blades

Brrrrrrrrrrr then it's like they are flying at you to land on your face

[img]https://media./images/1fba9220f89b2d956a855f31d62af8e1/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/0f38bdb56aa9b9048faf2401c75347e5/tenor.gif?itemid=10029304[/img]
me too
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Revere27: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Equity15:
omoh same here oh...na so one visitor come our house then. As he just put yansh for ground na so the ant sting am. Omoh the guy 1 cry

grin grin... You just got me laughing out loud.

And those yeye ants tiny oo

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lastlook: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Judolisco:
Snake and scorpion
Op is either a liar or a ritualist

Snake is easy, easy to play with. Scorpion is still a mystery to me till date. It was my school day, i got more than 30 of it in my room then and they never ever tried to bite me(Got scorpion stone sha), it was like that for 2 years, they died and increase untill i have to get rid of it because of my lady almost got bitten.

Sniper was not enough.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Lastlook: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

It likes op is a female

Females hate cockroaches

Hahahaha, have you see a white and black cockroaches before?
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
3gpvids:
With all the senses in Nigeria today,we're 2 million yrs backward

No hard feelings, man.

The reason Nigeria is two million years behind- as you said- is because at least half of her citizens are actually daft... No insults intended here.

Case in point: You.

Question: Which Animal Or Insect are you Scared Of The Most? A very simple and clear question.

Your Answer, Genius: STIs! smiley

How does that make you sound or look?

Quick Answer: Dumb.

Well, I have always said it, you wanna get rid of Nigeria's problem, then get rid of at least half of her population. Final solution. They are of no use. C'est fini

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Zetty177x: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
All

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? / Affordable Website For Your Business / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive?