Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (48919 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Onyi90(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Ofonja, did this bridge get to this level b4 GEJ left or not?
It did, even more than

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by drewsman: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
To all my people arguing above, this picture is a CADD work, not a realistic picture. Architects in the house will understand what I mean

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by zuto4u(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
U can say that again my brother. Ipob is truly giving the guy sleepless night and I pray he doesn't die of hearth attack soon.
4ckyou:

You wake early this morning and the first you think of is Ipob, am glad they are giving you sleepless night, seems like you will be the first to have heart attack.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
4ckyou:

You wake early this morning and the first you think of is Ipob, am glad they are giving you sleepless night, seems like you will be the first to have heart attack.
That old man you quoted is a mad dog, please leave him alone before he bites you.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Malawian(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
peacekante:

Una no day shame for all these GEJ started it claims?
Did Buhari start it?

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bigcasava1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Aaa007:
ipob go get hearth attack now grin
why? Ipob and benue are not fighting. I think fulanis should feel that way because they are criminals in benue land
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bigcasava1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
naija4life247:
Are you sure? If so, salutation to the lifeless one from Daura.
hahaha! Lifeless indeed
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
YourhealthNG2:
For the records, the project was started by GEJ, continued and completed by Buhari.

Google is your friend..
THANK YOU
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
peacekante:

Una no day shame for all these GEJ started it claims?
He is telling the truth
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Aninri: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oga keep shut Jonathan administration awarded and paid in full and don't forget left it at 80% completion before leaving office. You can research it.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Yes, we checked google and we saw that GEJ awarded the contract in 2011.

According to google, GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

When you bring up the rubbish about GEJ starting this and that, you are not doing him any favors, you are actually indicting him, you are making him look bad.

Shameless people.

no it was not abandoned it was paused during buharis first regime

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by spinzagom(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jonathan's administration built this bridge. Who told you fashola did? Na wa o. That they continued and put light then any to claim the glory abi? Continue. A bridge that David Mark personally requested for. APC sha. Deceiving people
maxell:

The bridge is built over River Benue. It connects Benue and Nassarawa states.

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
taretoofine:
Calm down goodluck started this project

and so?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by antobrige: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
I guess that's what we are thinking about.. Young yoruba youths keep attacking each other on social while their elderly politicians are best friends and their children getting married each..

quote author=plaindealer post=100806049]

grin grin[/quote]

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

In fact, Buhari traveled magically back to GEJ's time in office to prevent GEJ from finishing the project after 6 years in office and N51 Trillion oil wealth.

I'm not sure what is going on in Nigeria, but it seems there's a powerful drug that you people are smoking...

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Duplexxx: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Cute

What about DAY?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Esseite:

Let me engage you... below is an attached pix of the bridge as at 2014 started in 2013... it goes to show majority of the work had been done. If the project was to be completed in 2015, why did it extend to 2021 after 7 National budgets?

On the alleged 51tr, in as much as people just put out figures, we could all see the difference in our standard of living, cost of living, inflation, unemployment etc... atleast we were not indebted to the tune of N33tr while oil price hovers at $60 same price it was for most of GEJs tenure.

Stop being smart by half.
THANKS FOR THE LIGHT I WONDER WHERE THEY GET THEIR NEWS THIS BRIDGE IS JUST 2KM AWAY FROM MY HOUSE
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by spinzagom(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
I can see how much you are hurt by truth! Claiming glory for something they know nothing about. That David Mark pleaded with Jonathan to build this bridge! are you aware?
PigTormentor:

They are shamelessly delusional reta@ded Jona-daft mumus.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

In fact, Buhari traveled magically back to GEJ's time in office to prevent GEJ from finishing the project after 6 years in office and N51 Trillion oil wealth.

I'm not sure what is going on in Nigeria, but it seems there's a powerful drug that you people are smoking...

i am telling u......the drugs they are taking don damage a very large chunk of their brains......
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by PigTormentor: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
spinzagom:
I can see how much you are hurt by truth! Claiming glory for something they know nothing about. That David Mark pleaded with Jonathan to build this bridge! are you aware?

Same way they pleaded with Jona-daft to build the 2nd Niger bridge, but did he build that one too?

Rubbish trash, I beg go to bed.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by adecz: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
➡The bridge was started by the
GEJ administration and was at
about 80% completion when APC
came to power.

➡If the bad belle APC govt did'nt starve
the project of funds, the project would
have been completed by 2016.

➡Currently , it is at about 90% complete
under the Baba go-slow govt.

➡As usual, they now want to claim the
glory of another person's brainchild & effort.

❌Buhari is like a man who loves to proudly
claim the pregnancy & baby of a woman he is yet sleep with...

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Yankee101: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
The contract was awarded on November 2, 2011 at the cost of N51.6 billion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/29/fg-to-commission-loko-oweto-bridge-in-december/amp/

Buhari has very very few original projects
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by shevy878: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
How does the picture even resemble anything real ! Some ppl self ehnn

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by jamiudinho(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
They just created a route for fulani herdsmen in Nasarawa, which is a strong base of their militia, to have easier access into Benue for killings of Benue people as fulani continue their land grab throughout the country.
.this terrorist kanu guy have really mad most of u to b foolish
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by pquaver(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Ofonja, did this bridge get to this level b4 GEJ left or not?

Tell us 1 thing Jonathan has completed in his life. He is always starting no completion. If yo start. Secondary school and you don't finish oga you are a drop out. Ordinary pdp headquarters they didn't finish. One can't point to a started and completed project amid oil boom and you are here talking rubbish.. Many names of scientists you hear today are the names of people who finished the scientific works started by others and oga na who finish get the glory. So whether you like it or not.. This Buhari completed project.. You can jump off the bridge if you don't like it..

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Aaa007:

For bridge, Omo e be like some Nigerians need to do 6 months abroad course.some no need go Europe just Africa here, only Nigeria they build road and do party to celebrate one road or street.. lol

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jack005:
Naija can never develop cos of paid urchins of both apc and pdp.. We keep celebrating mediocrity even in this modern times, other countries have left us behind.. People celebrating roads, bridges that were built with their Commonwealth are idiots and fools!

thank u jare......can you imagine all the thrash some brainless youths are writing? In this 21st century.......
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2021
adecz:

➡The bridge was started by the
GEJ administration and was at
about 80% completion when APC
came to power.

➡If the bad belle APC govt did'nt starve
the project of funds, the project would
have been completed by 2016.

➡Currently , it is at about 90% complete
under the Baba go-slow govt.

➡As usual, they now want to claim the
glory of another person's brainchild & effort.

❌Buhari is like a man who loves to proudly
claim the pregnancy & baby of a woman he is yet sleep with...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED MY SISTER WAS WORKING WITH THEM AND THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by 040drogba: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Well done baba
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by slivertongue: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Esseite:

Let me engage you... below is an attached pix of the bridge as at 2014 started in 2013... it goes to show majority of the work had been done. If the project was to be completed in 2015, why did it extend to 2021 after 7 National budgets?

On the alleged 51tr, in as much as people just put out figures, we could all see the difference in our standard of living, cost of living, inflation, unemployment etc... atleast we were not indebted to the tune of N33tr while oil price hovers at $60 same price it was for most of GEJs tenure.

Stop being smart by half.

apt.

sad that many don't know what was happening under previous administrations. I find it hard to join issues with some naira landers cos some are mischievous. without the vision of previous govt, this govt wudnt have scratched ground. GMB killed the economy because the previous govt didn't leave a guide for him. he has done well completing the uncompleted projects, others did same
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Kylce042(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:

This one no just geh sense. Well i know a certain town in ipob territory that can buy the whole Benue wink
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Reference(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2021
YourhealthNG2:
For the records, the project was started by GEJ, continued and completed by Buhari.

Google is your friend..

We've been talking about that project since OBJ's first term. One of the longest ever civil projects to deliver. So frustrating. Together with Abuja-Lokoja and the East-West highways they had become sheer money pits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52