Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (48855 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Maghan37: 4:45am On Apr 17, 2021
naija4life247:

So you are now the Accountant of the Ministry or are you the PRO? Lazy youth, Go and find work
Actually he is right about the lack of funding.

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:
ipob go get hearth attack now grin

Off topic Derailing homepage

Mukina2 seun OAM4J dominique
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 4:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Maghan37:
Actually he is right about the lack of funding.

God bless you kiss

You will be a multi millionaire and make your mama and papa proud IJN wink

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2021
louqas:

A whipping 800billion naira you just added like that ....
With the way I trashed your position this morning, I sure will have a wonderful day

You’re just being unnecessarily loud.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Masudlayi(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:
Lwkmd mke ESN catch u
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2021
louqas:

A whipping 800billion naira you just added like that ....
With the way I trashed your position this morning, I sure will have a wonderful day

You’re just being unnecessarily loud. His actual phrase was “to the tune of”. That’s an “approximation” statement.

Just like using the phrase “it was almost”
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you are actually showing off a bridged that was started in 2011 and even with the largest oil wealth of N51 Trillion still was not completed by may 2015 and in fact was abandoned.

See how shameless and thoughtless you people are.?

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

Jonathan took 4 years and brought it to a say 60% completion point.

Buhari had 6 years to complete the work.

Who wasted time?

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by dominique(f): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2021
nedekid:

Dont mind them, all yeye people.
I buy fuel for ₦87, I buy a bag of rice for 5k, basket of tomato 4k, I get usd for ₦140 to $1, heck ticket to UK is 120k, to Abuja nko, just 20k! I pay ₦5.30 per unit of electricity. Fashola has made electricity while he was minister 26 hours/day. The country is so safe I ply kaduna /Abuja expressway weekly.
Let the wailers keep wailing, baba has worked. The country is now the proverbial Eldorado.

So you think you'll still be buying fuel at N87/litre if GEJ or a PDP president is in power? How do you think he would have handled the crash in price of crude oil if he was still in power?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by 4ckyou: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2021
omobabaoffa:

The bridge is along Loko (Nasarawa) and Oweto (Benue) States in North Central Nigeria. Its the 3rd longest bridge in Nigeria after 1st Niger bridge (Anambra/Delta) States and Muritala Muhammed bridge (Kogi) State with an approximate length of 2.2Km

Should be 4th cause third mainland Bridge is the longest in Nigeria
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Esseite:

Let me engage you... below is an attached pix of the bridge as at 2014 started in 2013... it goes to show majority of the work had been done. If the project was to be completed in 2015, why did it extend to 2021 after 7 National budgets?

On the alleged 51tr, in as much as people just put out figures, we could all see the difference in our standard of living, cost of living, inflation, unemployment etc... atleast we were not indebted to the tune of N33tr while oil price hovers at $60 same price it was for most of GEJs tenure.

Stop being smart by half.
So you've forgotten lately that GEJ's administration enjoys the highest rise in Oil price in the history of Nigeria to the tune of between $100-$120 per barrels.

You must be deceiving yourself with that $60 claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tonytonex(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.
GEJ started this project and everything was going on well.
it's not pmb. how many years has Buhari spend that he will start and finish such project?
so stop lying.
and get your facts right.
I know that A.P.Cheat no sabi talk true.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Zaggafrank: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
4ckyou:
Please where is the bridge located?
It links benue and nasarawa states
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tonytonex(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

So you've forgotten lately that GEJ's administration enjoys the highest rise in Oil price in the history of Nigeria to the tune of between $100-$120 per barrels.

You must be deceiving yourself with that $60 claim
please always make use of your brain. how much was a dollar to naira then?
$60 now is more than $100 then. do the conversion.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by oxiide22(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

So

Your response had to do with my post on this thread. It’s okay, you are entitled to your opinion.
are u confused or you're not smart? I take my time I explained to you what I mean when I say you're mama nairaland but u r still spewing trash
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Mvena(f): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Abeg na the bridge wey I dey pass for here abi na another one be this

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Tonytonex:
please always make use of your brain. how much was a dollar to naira then?
$60 now is more than $100 then. do the conversion.
You're just too Ignoramus to have think this way.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tonytonex(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
naija4life247:
Are you sure? If so, salutation to the lifeless one from Daura.
he's lying. read comments
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Mvena:
Abeg na the bridge wey I dey pass for here abi na another one be this
LOL this one na photoshop.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Check the date - 2014. The development of the bridge got to this level before Jonathan left office. Completing the project doesn't mean Buhari did more. Buhari supporters are without brains. My prayer for all Buhari supporters is that God will change their lives, the way Buhari is changing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2021
oxiide22:
are u confused or you're not smart? I take my time I explained to you what I mean when I say you're mama nairaland but u r still spewing trash

I am confused, not smart & spewing trash

You are entitled not to like my post on Nairaland. I will not stoop to your level.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Akachi00: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2021
I used this bridge around March 14th 2021, the only place motorable is the bridge � The road before and after the bridge is nothing to write home about. This bridge is just linking two thick bushes .. I mean a bridge in a middle of nowhere. The roads leading to this bridge should be worked on if not I'll soon be a den of kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Stateoforigin: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

In fact, Buhari traveled magically back to GEJ's time in office to prevent GEJ from finishing the project after 6 years in office and N51 Trillion oil wealth.

I'm not sure what is going on in Nigeria, but it seems there's a powerful drug that you people are smoking...

grin grin

So 2010-2015 is six years?
Which school did you finish from?

Yes, Goodluck was and is still an ass hole but be doing your calculations small small.

2010-2015 cannot be six years.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Faithful1234(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:
Where is that located?
at agatu local gvt owetor village.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by helinues: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Faithful1234:
at agatu local gvt owetor village.

State now
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Faithful1234(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Trenteee:
Check the date - 2014. The development of the bridge got to this level before Jonathan left office. Completing the project doesn't mean Buhari did more. Buhari supporters are without brains. My prayer for all Buhari supporters is that God will change their lives, the way Buhari is changing Nigeria.
yes fact be told Jonathan did a very good work before leaving office.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

The bridge is built over River Benue. It connects Benue and Nassarawa states.

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.

Unfortunately Fashola is underrated, when he was min of power, he took Nigeria megawatt to 7,000+ but this electrician aboki that haven't handle estate light before was made minister but see where we are today? below 3,000

Buhari keep giving Aboki that always need southern support to succeed in the department and ministry yhey're heading appointment

having uneducated president appointing his fellow illiterates

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Franking: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:

HeartH attack kee u now.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by galaxy2020(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God for the vision of GEJ's. His administration did up to 70% of the project b4 leaving office.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by nedekid: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2021
dominique:

So you think you'll still be buying fuel at N87/litre if GEJ or a PDP president is in power? How do you think he would have handled the crash in price of crude oil if he was still in power?
I am said that is how much I buy and Nigeria is good you and i. Which one is this your question naa? Or don't you agree Nigeria is better as I attested to under baba? Are you a wailer?
Infact I bought kilo of turkey 300 and chicken 250 yesterday.
What concerns me with Jonathan? His time has passed years ago. Ie his time of waste, corruption and stealing.
Thank God Sai baba is working.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by wisdomukwuru(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Which Benue state is this.. Because I am in Benue and they is no such thing like this.. Op shey u nah team buhari.. Thunder fire all of una with unah lies
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by magnificent14: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2021
wisdomukwuru:
Which Benue state is this.. Because I am in Benue and they is no such thing like this.. Op shey u nah team buhari.. Thunder fire all of una with unah lies
wisdomukwuru:
before commenting please read, don’t misinform people, the bridge is in Agatu local government of Benue state linking loco local government of Nassarawa state.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by edepie: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2021
4ckyou:
Please where is the bridge located?
nice question, bcus I dey Benue till date, I never see anything like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.