Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (48854 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by CaptainAyub: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2021
JeAgro477:
THANKS FOR THE LIGHT I WONDER WHERE THEY GET THEIR NEWS THIS BRIDGE IS JUST 2KM AWAY FROM MY HOUSE
I work in ...the bridge is not far from my work place,close to Nasarawa Toto.
Was hearing of it a lot during GEJ days,in fact I think the bridge itself was completed during GEJ days but remained the adjoining road but zombies want us to believe otherwise.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by edepie: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2021
dominique:

So you think you'll still be buying fuel at N87/litre if GEJ or a PDP president is in power? How do you think he would have handled the crash in price of crude oil if he was still in power?
just imagine, its possible for the price to go up so we should bring ladar 4 it to climb down abi?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by tonyashburton: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2021
THIS IS A 3-D PICTURE.LOKO-OWETO BRIDGE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING COMPLETED.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:
ipob go get hearth attack now grin

Only the way you take spell heart sef dey enough to give person HEARTH attack...Skull Mining dumbass..
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by GorillaApp(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Esseite:

Let me engage you... below is an attached pix of the bridge as at 2014 started in 2013... it goes to show majority of the work had been done. If the project was to be completed in 2015, why did it extend to 2021 after 7 National budgets?

On the alleged 51tr, in as much as people just put out figures, we could all see the difference in our standard of living, cost of living, inflation, unemployment etc... atleast we were not indebted to the tune of N33tr while oil price hovers at $60 same price it was for most of GEJs tenure.

Stop being smart by half.
God bless you this morning. In spite of the hunger, inflation and insecurity going on in this country, these imps still get mouth dey talk! We suppose gather beat them sef
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by oxiide22(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

I am confused, not smart & spewing trash

You are entitled not to like my post on Nairaland. I will not stoop to your level.
hmmm what is my level?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by TWoods(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

The bridge is built over River Benue. It connects Benue and Nassarawa states.

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.

The inadequate funding is likely because the minister and his bosses have put the money in their private bank accounts.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by GorillaApp(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2021
louqas:

Blind bat, is 32.2 not different from 33

Ur brain dey really dey pain you. You guys are just looking for any straw to support una foolishness.

Esseite carry go! Wherever you dey, take one bottle for my head and send me bill later. U too much.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by CaptainAyub: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
cardoctor:
Where does it lead to?
If you are going to say the east from Abuja,pass thru Nyanya to Keffi,turn right to Nasarawa town(Nasarawa Toto where Sanusi was supposed to be exiled)
Pass thru this bridge and then you are in Benue state.
Find your way to Otukpo-Otukpa next is Obollo Afor in Enugu.
It's a lot shorter though the adjoining roads are not smooth

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tyriq: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.
This bridge was 70% complete when buhari took over.. Stop with the lies abeg
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Ventura1: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Lalasticlala conspired with plaindealer to deceive and mislead Nairalanders.

What was posted as night photo is the 3D rendering of the project, what is a ship doing on river benue? Is the river navigable?

Seun, this thread oughts to be deleted, it has broken the rules.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Tyriq: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

Yes, we checked google and we saw that GEJ awarded the contract in 2011.

According to google, GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

When you bring up the rubbish about GEJ starting this and that, you are not doing him any favors, you are actually indicting him, you are making him look bad.

Shameless people.

Useless propagandist.. Gej never abandoned the the project.. Money for the project was fully paid.. Before u come at me with another story,kindly note that I'm idoma and from there..
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Tyriq:

This bridge was 70% complete when buhari took over.. Stop with the lies abeg

Please see link below. The bridge was completed on Fashola’s watch.

I did not say Fashola built it from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV4DA0OAk4A
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by ScotDan: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2021
EmekaA125:
Infrastructure wise, Buhari has done better than OBJ, Yar'adua and GEJ combined.

Who told you that this project started under PMB, the project that's more than 10 years now
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by shiffynaani(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet and go away if you have nothing sane and intelligent to contribute.
Aswer simple question, scumbag.

They took everything you need as a human to function away from you and gave you archaic brigde and yet you're rejoicing.

Animal!
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JeAgro477(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2021
The picture that op used is fake that bridge is in my village in loko development area in nasarawa state in fact there was a time in 2014 that i was working with rcc the company that took the contract after 2015 elections the project was starved of funds and it was paused for more than a year at that time many staffs and workers were sacked and i was among the sacked even after work resumed after the pause workers were not payed like in 2012 to 2014 there was reduction in salaries of most workers right now almost everything is complete on the bridge in fact reynold construction company (rcc) have relocated most of their equipments to taraba where they've been given another project there is no light on the bridge as claimed by op the road that leads to the bridge from nasarawa to loko was given to gitto construction company since the era of OBJ but nothing is done and till date gitto are still playing on the road in the name of working this road is not up to 50km in length i don't know why people lie for nothi
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by shiffynaani(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
plaindrugdealer ,dont pick race yet..com and respond to these..cos there is almost no difference between the pic u posted and this almost completed structure in the pic of 2014 ( except some colored bulbs).
The roughdealer guy is an animal. Even animals think twice before crossing road cheesy
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by taretoofine(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Oju4190:
With this ur theorem, Good luck is suppose to b thrown in prison
if goodluck suppose go jail then the current president na Guantanamo bay prison him suppose dey
All abacha loot 2nd naija bridge
Sovereign wealth fund 2nd naija bridge
Loan from China 2nd naija bridge
Crude oil reserves 2nd naija bridge
Current annual budget 2nd naija bridge

Omoh this 1.2km bridge ehhnnn na gold and diamond bridge ooo
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by vamsexy: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Good thing Jonathan administration started it and also good PMB completed it...at least they where two (2) administration b4 Jonathan administration who also started projects that they couldn't complete or abandoned.... Please can people also tell us those projects Jonathan met and completed too by previous administrations...I just want to see something.

[ author=YourhealthNG2 post=100807851]For the records, the project was started by GEJ, continued and completed by Buhari.

Google is your friend.. [/quote]

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by michoim(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Nice one.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by vamsexy: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2021
At least pmb started lagos- Ibadan railway and its about 98% completed within 3 and half years....d questions is why was jona not able to complete projects started by his predecessors and also the once he started with so much money at his disposal... 51trillion no completed projects...do u guys reason well??/

Tonytonex:
GEJ started this project and everything was going on well.
it's not pmb. how many years has Buhari spend that he will start and finish such project?
so stop lying.
and get your facts right.
I know that A.P.Cheat no sabi talk true.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2021
I Love PMB...if you no love am nack head for Loko Oweto bridge.

Thank you.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by michoim(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2021
vamsexy:
At least pmb started lagos- Ibadan railway and its about 98% completed within 3 and half years....d questions is why was jona not able to complete projects started by his predecessors and also the once he started with so much money at his disposal... 51trillion no completed projects...do u guys reason well??/
You can say that again...correct talk
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by anyamashima(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Audio bridge cheesy
4ckyou:
Please where is the bridge located?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by rummmy: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2021
bcashy:

Wat are u still waiting for? cheesy grin grin grin u can get them arrested urself na since u have all evidences at ur disposal!
to who brain is given,sense is expected bro....
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bubu2019: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

In other words, you don't know the name of the place the bridge is located
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by do4luv14(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021
naija4life247:
Are you sure? If so, salutation to the lifeless one from Daura.

that bridge was built by Gej, you guyz should beware of bubu praise singers, also a research will show you who truly built it
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by do4luv14(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
vamsexy:

what are you tryna say here? , do you know how such bridges are built?, OK will you say the railway line being constructed along Lagos and badagry express way is a PMB project, if its completed under him

Smh
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bubu2019: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2021
JeAgro477:
The picture that op used is fake that bridge is in my village in loko development area in nasarawa state in fact there was a time in 2014 that i was working with rcc the company that took the contract after 2015 elections the project was starved of funds and it was paused for more than a year at that time many staffs and workers were sacked and i was among the sacked even after work resumed after the pause workers were not payed like in 2012 to 2014 there was reduction in salaries of most workers right now almost everything is complete on the bridge in fact reynold construction company (rcc) have relocated most of their equipments to taraba where they've been given another project there is no light on the bridge as claimed by op the road that leads to the bridge from nasarawa to loko was given to gitto construction company since the era of OBJ but nothing is done and till date gitto are still playing on the road in the name of working this road is not up to 50km in length i don't know why people lie for nothi

Thanks my brother,all bmc crew will not die natural death.

See as this one Port picture from internet and name it loko bridge.
In his shallow brain he never expect the indigens of loko in nairaland

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Melchfran: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.
Oga you have lied. Did you snap this picture yourself or you copied it from the designer. This was the picture they used to decieve you and I. The design of the bridge is quiet different from what you purportedly posted here.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2021
bubu2019:

In other words, you don't know the name of the place the bridge is located

Oweto, Benue state and Loko, Nassarawa state. The bridge connects the two towns.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Maghan37: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

God bless you kiss

You will be a multi millionaire and make your mama and papa proud IJN wink
Amygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video)