Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (48861 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by thinkmoney(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Esseite:

Let me engage you... below is an attached pix of the bridge as at 2014 started in 2013... it goes to show majority of the work had been done. If the project was to be completed in 2015, why did it extend to 2021 after 7 National budgets?

On the alleged 51tr, in as much as people just put out figures, we could all see the difference in our standard of living, cost of living, inflation, unemployment etc... atleast we were not indebted to the tune of N33tr while oil price hovers at $60 same price it was for most of GEJs tenure.

Stop being smart by half.
Wow...knowledgeable response
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by goryorhal(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

Which God dey bless PMB ?? Bridge wey b say na during GEJ dem build am ....

Una don come with this ur yeye fake news
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Yankee101: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Goodluck
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Yaksjammy: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2021
It was approved by then former senate president david mark in 2012 and they started immediately and bridge is not something you can build in two years so pls don't even mention buhari name in this achievement because good things cannot come from him
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by sayisayi(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Aaa007 post=100805682]ipob go get hearth attack now ;

Na fireplace you dey? grin
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by 9jaRealist: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
Yes, we checked google and we saw that GEJ awarded the contract in 2011.

According to google, GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

When you bring up the rubbish about GEJ starting this and that, you are not doing him any favors, you are actually indicting him, you are making him look bad.

Shameless people.

Meanwhile, Buhari seems determined to rack up N51 Trillion of DEBT...
At the rate he’s BORROWING, our grandkids will still be paying off his debt!
embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Aaa007:
ipob go get hearth attack now grin

Childish.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by oxiide22(m): 2:23am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

The bridge is built over River Benue. It connects Benue and Nassarawa states.

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.
mama nairaland
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Cj4charles(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

GEJ spent 6 years in office and collected N51 Trillion oil revenue and he still abandoned the project.

In fact, Buhari traveled magically back to GEJ's time in office to prevent GEJ from finishing the project after 6 years in office and N51 Trillion oil wealth.

I'm not sure what is going on in Nigeria, but it seems there's a powerful drug that you people are smoking...

grin grin
Idiot is the 51 Trillion your problem or the person who initiated the project
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by prophetfire: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

The bridge is built over River Benue. It connects Benue and Nassarawa states.

Babatunde Fashola has tried as Works Minister. Could’ve done more if funding was adequate.
. Which Fashola? Jonathan administration built that bridge.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by SmartPolician: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

Fashola has complained of lack of funding for a long time. He has a splendid track record as former Lagos governor.

See link below from 2019

https://nairametrics.com/2019/12/04/fashola-seeks-n255-6-billion-additional-funding-to-complete-road-bridge-projects/

No need for insults. Do a google search. Yoruba hater lipsrsealed

Must you attribute every criticism to tribal hate?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by danngnews: 2:55am On Apr 17, 2021
archangel1:
The project Buhari inherited at more than 80%? poor hyping

And it took Darling Daddy 6 years more to complete it, , na your state we de talk ooh.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by cardoctor(m): 3:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Where does it lead to?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 3:32am On Apr 17, 2021
prophetfire:
. Which Fashola? Jonathan administration built that bridge.

Please see link below. The bridge was completed on Fashola’s watch (started by GEJ govt).

I did not say Fashola built it from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV4DA0OAk4A
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Chiffy: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2021
4ckyou:

You wake early this morning and the first you think of is Ipob, am glad they are giving you sleepless night, seems like you will be the first to have heart attack.

Lolololol. God bless you
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 3:33am On Apr 17, 2021
spinzagom:
Jonathan's administration built this bridge. Who told you fashola did? Na wa o. That they continued and put light then any to claim the glory abi? Continue. A bridge that David Mark personally requested for. APC sha. Deceiving people

Please see link below.

The bridge was completed on Fashola’s watch (started by GEJ’s govt).

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 3:34am On Apr 17, 2021
uchaymart:

Don't say what you don't know..

We call it "New Bridge", it was built before I was born and it's no way close to that picture up there.. the rails on each sides of the bridge are almost gone due to rust and vandalism from "awon aboki iron conden"

Make findings first

This government is full of people who are born liars

Please see link below. The bridge was completed on Fashola’s watch (but started by GEJ).

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2021
naija4life247:

So you are now the Accountant of the Ministry or are you the PRO? Lazy youth, Go and find work

Please see link below. The bridge was completed on Fashola’s watch.

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Oju4190: 3:37am On Apr 17, 2021
taretoofine:
Calm down goodluck started this project
With this ur theorem, Good luck is suppose to b thrown in prison

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 3:39am On Apr 17, 2021
oxiide22:
mama nairaland

Why? Because I stated fact/voiced my opinion
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by oxiide22(m): 3:45am On Apr 17, 2021
maxell:

Why? Because I stated fact/voiced my opinion
nah, just that I saw ur acct read 2006 and nairaland was created in 2005
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2021
oxiide22:
nah, just that I saw ur acct read 2006 and nairaland was created in 2005

So

Your response had to do with my post on this thread. It’s okay, you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by freemi(m): 4:07am On Apr 17, 2021
Very nice. When those bulbs lights out dnt expect any one to change em cuz that would b d end
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet and go away if you have nothing sane and intelligent to contribute.
May God change your life, the way PMB is changing Nigeria. I believe you will an AMEN to that.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by omobabaoffa(m): 4:13am On Apr 17, 2021
4ckyou:
Please where is the bridge located?
The bridge is along Loko (Nasarawa) and Oweto (Benue) States in North Central Nigeria. Its the 3rd longest bridge in Nigeria after 1st Niger bridge (Anambra/Delta) States and Muritala Muhammed bridge (Kogi) State with an approximate length of 2.2Km
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by magnificent14: 4:19am On Apr 17, 2021
First of all , let’s all remove sentiment from all arguments whether PDP or APC, Buhari or GEJ all of them have done us bad in this country. But you see this bridge e Dey my village side of Benue state Oweto village in Agatu, David Mark made sure the bridge was awarded for construction under GEJ it was almost completed before they left power but when Buhari came into power the construction was stopped because he didn’t buy the idea ,heard from a reliable source that fashola had to plead and convince him to continue the project..
Note: the picture there does not show the current state of the bridge I Dey pass am well , e never reach that level but it is almost completed.
I just wonder why PMB wanted to abandon a project that will make traveling to South East from Abuja very short and make my village very close to Abuja ...lol

5 Likes

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Killermamba: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.
APC and Photoshop be like groundnut and garri
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by maxell(f): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Must you attribute every criticism to tribal hate?

You don’t get what’s going on here.

The post to me was not criticism, it was bitterness as a result of me praising a minister of works who happened to be yoruba.

There are many on Nairaland who get extremely bitter anytime anything good pertaining Yoruba or yorubaland comes to light.

Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Ofuobikelvin(m): 4:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Nice work from the past and present government

2 Likes

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by JONSYN7154: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria.
OP, it's PDP's project.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by amuwo1980: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Tell us more about the bridge , is it a brand new bridge and where is situated ?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by amuwo1980: 4:44am On Apr 17, 2021
magnificent14:
First of all , let’s all remove sentiment from all arguments whether PDP or APC, Buhari or GEJ all of them have done us bad in this country. But you see this bridge e Dey my village side of Benue state Oweto village in Agatu, David Mark made sure the bridge was awarded for construction under GEJ it was almost completed before they left power but when Buhari came into power the construction was stopped because he didn’t buy the idea ,heard from a reliable source that fashola had to plead and convince him to continue the project..
Note: the picture there does not show the current state of the bridge I Dey pass am well , e never reach that level but it is almost completed.
I just wonder why PMB wanted to abandon a project that will make traveling to South East from Abuja very short and make my village very close to Abuja ...lol
The true story ok , we get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.