Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (48858 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bcashy: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
rummmy:
to who brain is given,sense is expected bro....

So since u were not given, sense is not expected from u ba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alright then, continue to dey shout "arrest him, arrest him" all over the net
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by rummmy: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
bcashy:

So since u were not given, sense is not expected from u ba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alright then, continue to dey shout "arrest him, arrest him" all over the net
no ,I'm saying it so that you can make use of the brain given to you free by nature...
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by owukpa(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Is a lie.... this is not how it is at night. There is no light on the bride o
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bcashy: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
rummmy:
no ,I'm saying it so that you can make use of the brain given to you free by nature...

Wen u abandoned ur own and refused to use it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by rummmy: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
bcashy:

Wen u abandoned ur own and refused to use it? grin grin grin grin
I'm using 99% of mine,please use even if it's 5% of yours....stop reasoning from your anus or is it because of the monthly 30k?
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bcashy: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
rummmy:
I'm using 99% of mine,please use even if it's 5% of yours....stop reasoning from your anus or is it because of the monthly 30k?

If u are already using 99% of ur brain and u are still thinking this way, then all hope is lost! grin grin grin grin grin. May God see you through! grin grin grin
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by rummmy: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2021
bcashy:

If u are already using 99% of ur brain and u are still thinking this way, then all hope is lost! grin grin grin grin grin. May God see you through! grin grin grin
you will not be on the same page with me because you refuse to upgrade your IQ to even if it's 10%.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by bcashy: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2021
rummmy:
you will not be on the same page with me because you refuse to upgrade your IQ to even if it's 10%.

You are healed! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by plaindealer: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
yes,..a bridge started around 2012 and 90 percent completed by 2014..but took 6 years to hang fancy bulbs on ,despite all the litany of borrowings in billions of dollars,... while bmc bums run off to town to justify their stipends

Thanks for admitting that GEJ's N51 Trillion national wealth couldn't complete a small bridge and still left the uncompleted and abandoned.

90% ko, 1% ni.

N51 trillion looting and stealing, no road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, nothing, just looting and pocketing.
Re: Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) by Maghan37: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
maxell:

God bless you kiss

You will be a multi millionaire and make your mama and papa proud IJN wink
Amy, i wish you the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.