Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) (41191 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

You can actually promote your own without demarketing others.

Why is that so difficult for you people?
I didn't mention any state oga.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by stasius: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jman24:
The platform for world class cities of the Eastern states is already there. Just little 'tick tock'..
south east is also having a hard time from an offshoot of the so called document called the Nigerian constitution

It is not easy to build all those skyscrapers you see in Dubai without Resource autonomy; We know corruption exists.

Below is the grid street system of Aba. The platform is there already

Jesus! I just confirmed with Google earth.
This shows Aba was well laid out from the start. Bad governance is the problem of Abia state. Damn!!!
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
stasius:

What will the governor do? Pull down the slums in abakpa?
Unless he is ready to build better planned houses for abakpa people, then abakpa will look decent otherwise the slums will still make the place an eyesore.

Houses in Abakpa not the problem. I do not know when last you visited the area. A lot of correct houses have been built.
The governor need to construct the street roads and major roads with good landscaping
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by OVB123: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
alizma:
Go to Kogi, Benue and Jos, you will find even better landscape, greener than this
Which Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by koning: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Most of these pictures gave me chills. I can relate. It's about time i go back home.

042 is really spectacular.

Pic below looks like entrance to Okpara avenue, approaching from Modo(Modotels to non 042 initiates)

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by aadoiza: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's so fine I almost mistook it for Dubai grin grin
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by koning: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ukwu Mango everywhere.......Chai!!.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by RisingSun1: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jman24:
The platform for world class cities of the Eastern states is already there. Just little 'tick tock'..
south east is also having a hard time from an offshoot of the so called document called the Nigerian constitution

It is not easy to build all those skyscrapers you see in Dubai without Resource autonomy; We know corruption exists.

Below is the grid street system of Aba. The platform is there already

I have lived in Aba all my life and have traveled to 26 states in Nigeria. Apart from Abuja, I'm yet to see any city in Nigeria that beats Aba when it comes to 'Road Network'. Problem is on proper building of the roads.

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by SymonLFC(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
horsepower102:
Enugu resilience
I noticed some of these buildings in your photos had overhead water tanks which I presume signal the presence of submersible pump.
I thought water was supplied only by the state governmet
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by MERCHANDISER: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:
Na for up only Nigeria dey fine.

Come down come see shit for roadside.
Lol
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by 2elliot: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
When Biafra comes, all the infrastructures in Biafra land now would be pulled down and rebuilt to world standard. All the mediocre naizoorian structuresuld not be needed.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by aniswenga: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rubbish state

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
aikyg:
The South East states have the highest population density is Nigeria. Just behind Lagos and Abuja.

Good
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Ezzywaymadu(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes is the answer
I visited the City last easter the roads infrastructure, network routes is well plan
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by uchaymart(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
okeyglm:
keep showing us bushes. apart from gra. few places in independent layout, where else? even the greeny gra is know longer like before.
Zoo Estate, express way..
I guess you don't even know Enugu
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by okeyglm: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
uchaymart:

Zoo Estate, express way..
I guess you don't even know Enugu
zoo estate falls within GRA. I will sell you in Enugu and collect the change.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2021
ENUGU βœ“βœ“
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by hatakekakashi: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2021
aniswenga:
Rubbish state
Severe pains grin
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Queenslander(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Severe pains grin
I'm telling you..
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Nikes(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
The only sensible city in the whole if SE. I just love Enugu sha
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by imaxdocuments: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2021
aniswenga:
Rubbish state

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.