Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) (41740 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Womanizer(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:
Na for up only Nigeria dey fine.

Come down come see shit for roadside.

You got that right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by DOCU(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2021
I just love this city.

I miss those fresh fruits.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by igboyoruba: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
One word. Beautiful.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Enugu is beautiful and very calm no doubt, you will hardly hear about violence or cult related issues there unlike some SS and SW states in Nigeria.

You can actually promote your own without demarketing others.

Why is that so difficult for you people?
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by lekki1444: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
let me relocate to enugu. my ndigbo brothers get ready to receive me. an oduduwa son of the soil grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by redcliff: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
when I say Lagos is highly overrated, I mean it. Go to the north, you would understand Lagosians are really suffering.

5 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Funny how some naïve people post few photos of few developed places in a whole state and tag it as if that's the entire state. When a place has developed, it'd reflect in the entire state.

I stand to be corrected, their are gully regions in the same state as with every other state in this Fourth world country.

Don't be a fooool. For every so-called developed region in this corntry, greedy bastards have looted resources meant to develop three times that.

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
All this is nice and well but how are the women? Are there job opportunities in Enugu?
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Kyn4kyn: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
raker300:
Enugu pride itself as the capital of eastern Nigeria.

Though the city has grown in population and real estate , the city has managed to keep her green lush together.

Barely cities in Nigeria can maintain such as many of those green areas eventually give way to buildings..

Until you show me how green Enugu is during dry season (Harmattan), i won't believe you bros
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:

grin
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
I have been at the whistle palm forest for a picnic when i was in school at Enugu, lovely place to be

5 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by anyamashima(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Abia is more than this . Aba only na China in Africa cheesy
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Fanuchi007: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Calabar and jos people will just be looking at them and laughing. Calabar and jos people will just be looking at themand laughing.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Eastcaostboy: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
alizma:
Go to Kogi, Benue and Jos, you will find even better landscape, greener than this
No come use your reggae spoil my blues here pls!

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Moonlight87: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2021
If you truly stay in 82 div, then you must be truly hating.

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by louqas: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2021
EzeNri:

Na your burning?

Even during Ramadan, Yoruba Muslims are still hating

Ibos christians hated Buhari all through Lent

Ibos christians hated Tinubu all through Lent(in fact Lent month witnesses the highest number of anti Tinubu threads on nairaland

Ibos christians envy YORUBAS all their life

So what's the big deal with hating yall all through ramadan
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Moonlight87: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Kyn4kyn:

Until you show me how green Enugu is during dry season (Harmattan), i won't believe you bros
Still green bro
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Bernardinho(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Apart from GRA, i don't see any other beautiful place in enugu

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by horsepower102: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Pictures of Enugu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Enugu is okay but Abakpa side is always an eyesore.

I really pray that Enugu will have a governor that will pay attention to Abakpa.

Again NIKE people of Abakpa side need to cooperate
I am ashamed of that Nike people.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by SmartPolician: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

Structural planning of Awka is going the way of Dubai. Awka Millennium city is seriously under construction to change the narrative of SE region. We thought Owerri will follow suit but it is going the way of Aba in the areas of bad roads, filth and zero planning

Chino, Abagworo, your sworn enemy, has moved on to do something meaningful with his life. You are still on Nairaland spewing hate and trash. You need help.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by reiddecuti: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:

Even fine, this one no fine for up.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by udemzyudex(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:

grin this post got me lmao.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by descarado: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Masterplan of Awka is superb. The city was masterplan was copied from Seoul and Dubai. With the level of implementation and organisational development, the city is gonna be the next international city in Nigeria also because of the upcoming international airport, international conference centre, the new international market at Isiagu, etc.

Where is isiagu please?
Is it close to onitsha or awka?
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Duplexxx: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
No traffic light

Na forest road na

Romania one of the poorest country in the world go and take a look at their roads from A-Z

You will cry for Nigeria roads

2 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by FOXDOSSIER: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
descarado:

Where is isiagu please?
Is it close to onitsha or awka?

Isiagu is in Awka south
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by horsepower102: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
More pictures of Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by guru90: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Ok.... Na inside Enugu they act Evil Forest......
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by descarado: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

You can actually promote your own without demarketing others.

Why is that so difficult for you people?
That is the real problem with us Nigerians.
Pull down syndrome. Exactly why we are not moving forward. Symptom of inferiority complex and we don't know we need a dose of this pulling down to feel relevant.
From politicians to primary school pupils
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Jerewise332(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Here look like white house

2 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by horsepower102: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Enugu chasing Kigali

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.