Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) (41175 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Stone03: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Enugu is okay but Abakpa side is always an eyesore.

I really pray that Enugu will have a governor that will pay attention to Abakpa.

Again NIKE people of Abakpa side need to cooperate

Guys are fast buying properties in Abakpa and are erecting magnificent buildings. This will soon attract government intervention on repairing the roads and fixing the drainages

5 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stone03:

Guys are fast buying properties in Abakpa and are erecting magnificent buildings. This will soon attract government intervention on repairing the roads and fixing the drainages

Yes sure. I know of this. But honestly government need to do something ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
alizma:
Go to Kogi, Benue and Jos, you will find even better landscape, greener than this

Stop been an assshole why not open a new thread and show us the better and greener landscape than coming here to display your stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
okeyglm:
keep showing us bushes. apart from gra. few places in independent layout, where else? even the greeny gra is know longer like before.

And you ended sounding more stupiddd. Just take a minute to listen to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Lol see consolation,Enugu is a village where porthacourt is

U mean PH where the residents are battling with the soot pollution? Where an average lifespan rarely exceed 50?

7 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by okeyglm: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

And you ended sounding more stupiddd. Just take a minute to listen to yourself.
zuzuru gi si ebe a puo
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by glacswhite: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
raker300:
Those that think enugu is full of “bush”..

Here’s the city center

Chai ...this Is a mess nah..

Aba Aerial view better pass this one by far ooh
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Steve0979(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Starcrest1:

It's like your head is paining you. This Jos I'm staying or another one.? Jo's that's full of rocks which hinders grass growth and proper planning, abi Markurdi that looks like a village.

Take time o.
Mr idiot I equally stay in Enugu 82 div and had also live in Onitsha barracks for more 10 yrs nw,dere is no nook n corner of Igbo land I haven't set my foot on.sincerely,apart Frm DAT gra side dere is not in special abt Enugu capital while d other local government na heavy village same allies to IMO abia only anambra. Try a little and is BC os of Onitsha .u guys hype ur place like it is a different one from d one I am currently serving.talk true d development in DAT jos is way bter Dan did enugu

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Steve0979:
Mr idiot I equally stay in Enugu 82 div and had also live in Onitsha barracks for more 10 yrs nw,dere is no nook n corner of Igbo land I haven't set my foot on.sincerely,apart Frm DAT gra side dere is not in special abt Enugu capital while d other local government na heavy village same allies to IMO abia only anambra. Try a little and is BC os of Onitsha .u guys hype ur place like it is a different one from d one I am currently serving.talk true d development in DAT jos is way bter Dan did enugu

Why do you Igbo hating bastards always get hot under the collar on threads such as this?

You stay in 82 div'? You must be a Fulani soldier or related to one, hence the bile towards igbos.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Steve0979(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Why do you Igbo hating bastards always get hot under the collar on threads such as this?

You stay in 82 div'? You must be a Fulani soldier or related to one, hence the bile towards igbos.
Big Big very Big biggest Tribal fool.I would rather urge u to respond to my claim rather than playing d tribal card.I am neither frm Jo's or Enugu just stating d obvious truth here.I have travel to almost all state in Nigeria I can tell u ow dey look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:
I like Enugu sha..
Thought Awka will follow suit in terms of planning and organisation, but structural development in Awka seems to be going the way of Onitsha..
Awka needs thorough and adequate planning. The city master plan is nonsense. Dualize, beauty and open up new roads in the city. We need more layouts and GRA in Awka North area. Eke-Awka needs urgent relocation. I wish I could handle Awka to my taste honestly.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Jamesbally: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Igbochief001:
Enugu is fine sha

Lies.
Here are the real pictures of Enugu. grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Jman24(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Steve0979:

Jos? I have stayed in Jos a lot. Jos north especially has good roads but what about quality housing and night/economic life?
If you have to rush back home before 7pm or always on the lookout for skirmishes, where is the development?

I guess you ain't civilian, you should know this things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by femi4: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Greenest city without water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by raker300: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Bkayyy:

The city center below
thanks bro.

Lemme take these and post them on my posts on front page..
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by FOXDOSSIER: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:
I like Enugu sha..
Thought Awka will follow suit in terms of planning and organisation, but structural development in Awka seems to be going the way of Onitsha..

Structural planning of Awka is going the way of Dubai. Awka Millennium city is seriously under construction to change the narrative of SE region. We thought Owerri will follow suit but it is going the way of Aba in the areas of bad roads, filth and zero planning
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by FOXDOSSIER: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Masterplan of Awka is superb. The city was masterplan was copied from Seoul and Dubai. With the level of implementation and organisational development, the city is gonna be the next international city in Nigeria also because of the upcoming international airport, international conference centre, the new international market at Isiagu, etc.

EmekaA125:

Awka needs thorough and adequate planning. The city master plan is nonsense. Dualize, beauty and open up new roads in the city. We need more layouts and GRA in Awka North area. Eke-Awka needs urgent relocation. I wish I could handle Awka to my taste honestly.
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by owobokiri(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

Structural planning of Awka is going the way of Dubai. Awka Millennium city is seriously under construction to change the narrative of SE region. We thought Owerri will follow suit but it is going the way of Aba in the areas of bad roads, filth and zero planning
Is Awka just about one "millennium city"?
Do you understand the term "city planning"?

2 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:

Is Awka just about one "millennium city"?
Do you understand the term "city planning"?

Yes, I know what's city planning. No it is not just the Awka Millennium city but greater part of the city. I was only pointing millennium city out as the southeast premium precinct that's springing up in the city.

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Abuventure: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
alizma:
Go to Kogi, Benue and Jos, you will find even better landscape, greener than this
bro which side of benue
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Starcrest1: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Steve0979:

Lol no dey whine yourself. The day Jos people went with me to Enugu, they marvelled. The only place that's somehow planned in Jos is Rayfield which still have some slums inside. From Apata to Busa buji to Rukuba to Miango to West of mines to Lamingo, all lack proper planning. Do you want to enter Tudun wada where people are living on top rocks with decrepit buildings, you have finished your self.

Don't compare Enugu city with Jos because there is no basis for comparison. Jos that doesn't have a single shopping mall, while Enugu has four Roban stores alone.

You self that's talking, would you prefer to live in 82 div. Or Rukuba barracks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by AmazingELixir: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin

Forgive Op he meant to say bushest city.

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Pvin: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Enugu is okay but Abakpa side is always an eyesore.

I really pray that Enugu will have a governor that will pay attention to Abakpa.

Again NIKE people of Abakpa side need to cooperate

Abakpa is an abandoned area
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by bonnyhope: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Greenish city without water

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by CryptoTeacher(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2021
Enugu is beautiful, no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by naijadrivablog: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2021
No wonder Fulani herdsmen full Enugu. Seytey they named a place GARIKI
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Ihatethemods2: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Lol...the hates in the comment though.

Meanwhile, Meet super handsome Korean-Nigerian model who is the first Black Model to walk the run ways of South Korea, and is taking over South Korea fashion industry. Watch the interesting story of Hang Hyun-min below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjKmmfcLQ
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Bryan88(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
It is not wrong to blow your own trumpet
it's not...because for the land to b greenish means things are goin well over there unlike kogi, benue and other parts of t he north that does jazz thereby killin d land and makin it look so dry...it also means d land is blessed and fertile
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by electhnd(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2021
I pray fulani don't occupy this place

1 Like

Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by Slickest(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
After saturating the greens
Re: Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
That’s why I can’t wait for biafra nation to gets started..

Upcoming New York in Africa..

Naija una never see chumthing..

tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.