Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. (6164 Views)

I Killed An Artiste - Celebrity Confesses / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Hintona(f): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2021
angry

Yesterday I entered a taxi to go to work the taxi wasn't full yet, so I sat there waiting and staring at the rearview mirror when I spotted him coming. I hadn't noticed until that moment how ugly he is, with his long tolo tolo neck, tiny head and his hair which looked like he used a really bad relaxer angry

As he tried to pass by the side of the car I was sitted, I used the slightly open car door to bash his hips, he almost fell inside the gutter, everybody was shouting but I wasn't moved, when this mumu ex stood up he looked at me, I'm sure he killed me one million times over in that his atomic brain, but I wasn't bothered, mtchewwwww. angry

He got what every asshole deserves, I only wish that his small head had broken.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by BluDesk: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2021
You're too young for this

Your mind is damaged. Change the people you seek counsel from to avoid futuristic tears

34 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by LINTUNE(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

Yesterday I entered a taxi to go to work the taxi wasn't full yet, so I sat there waiting and staring at the rearview mirror when I spotted him coming. I hadn't noticed until that moment how ugly he is, with his long tolo tolo neck, tiny head and his hair which looked like he used a really bad relaxer angry

As he tried to pass by the side of the car I was sitted, I used the slightly open car door to bash his hips, he almost fell inside the gutter, everybody was shouting but I wasn't moved, when this mumu ex stood up he looked at me, I'm sure he killed me one million times over in that his atomic brain, but I wasn't bothered, mtchewwwww. angry

lol, this one is a lost cause..pls don't commit sucide o, depression is real..

16 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Handsnigga: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

Wickedness!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Xenry: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
...I hadn't noticed until that moment how ugly he is, with his long tolo tolo neck, tiny head and his hair which looked like he used a really bad relaxer angry
This is Break-up's magic cheesy cheesy. I'm sure you must have lied to him about how beautiful he is. Well, love is indeed blind, glad you can see now. wink

12 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Duplexxx: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
What are you saying
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Anter: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
BluDesk:

Your mind is damaged. Change the people you seek counsel from to avoid futuristic tears
Aptly put

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Theboy21: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
He must be a real nigga for Op to be hurt this way, he definitely run street for her head cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Hintona(f): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Xenry:
This is Break-up's magic cheesy cheesy. I'm sure you must have lied to him about how beautiful he is. Well, love is indeed blind, glad you can see now. wink

Beautiful indeed. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Hintona(f): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
BluDesk:

I may have mental issues, but I don't seek counsel from anyone. I don't trust people to that extent.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by bigcee(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
You ex is tired of shagging you. That's why he sent you away(I no dey do again) grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

watin come concern us now. where you, lalasticlala make una no dey allow this children enter here oh

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Wittyglam(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
That is way too much. You need to heal from it and move on dear. Every relationship will not leave to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Wittyglam(f): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2021
I forgot, check this out on how to move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svRSqAh8Y8
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by KidDarkness(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Chai! You must really be upset to do such. Seems your ex pumped and dumped. Anyway sorry ooo. You will find another
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by donbachi(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
How come u never noticed his tolo tolo neck..when the thing be dey sweet u.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by sisisioge: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They say when we're in love, we make excuses for all the short comings of our partners

When we are in lust, our partners are the most beautiful in the world

But when we are out of love/lust, our eyes clear to the bitter truth about our partners. That's when we start wondering why we liked them in the first place.

Sorry o...I no get work. I dey on leave grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

you are in denial.......signing out

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Tolo tolo neck that used to be ur darling b4 ? aunty just move on with ur life.life is too short for all this stupid drama

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by bmdmix3: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

u dey watch zee world too much
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Hintona(f): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

you are in denial.......signing out

In denial of what?
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by CheedyJ(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Hope you know manslaughter is a crime punishable by law & attempted murder is a crime on its own... use your head ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by pozehnani(f): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Huh?..

Please leave him let him still be managing the tolotolo neck and don't break his tiny head, it's still useful.

Come to think of it, so if it was acid you had with you, you would have poured it on him? Haba, No now...... You need to forget and move on before you land yourself into a deep mess.
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:

Beautiful indeed. Mtchew

You are a typical example of a woman who was scorned!

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2021
I've got nothing to say than letting you know that i am your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by SavageResponse(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
angry

...so you think you will go free if you had killed him?
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by mogbolade43693: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
You're too young for thisYour mind is damaged. Change the people you seek counsel from to avoid futuristic tears
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by rex444(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
AV always heard stories of scorned women ...women I mean ... Not scorned girl....don't take break ups too seriously, it's a norm till one day
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Goldenklassy: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Obviously,he isn't the best for you...forgive him and move on.though its painful.Harboring hate in your heart can hinder the blessing of someone better.its well with u sis
Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Keep on lying grin, oniro oshi grin

. when all this mordern day girls have watched too much korean romance movies grin

Just be fearing God with anything you're sayin' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by BigYash: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
The guy na em I blame wen no get up ,dash you two resounding slap .. The guy na really tolo tolo neck for letting you go without collecting two resounding slap..

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They say when we're in love, we make excuses for all the short comings of our partners

When we are in lust, our partners are the most beautiful in the world

But when we are out of love/lust, our eyes clear to the bitter truth about our partners. That's when we start wondering why we liked them in the first place.

Sorry o...I no get work. I dey on leave grin grin grin

Aunty, your voice overloudgringringrin. You hit the nail on the head apt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hottest Text Message Ever / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / My Experience With Two Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.